Why are we afraid to let Ahmadinejad speak at Columbia?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by KingMenace, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

What's the problem we don't trust that our students are smart enough to make up their own minds?

We taser students for asking questions at political conferences, we tie up congress over an ad paid for by donations of individuals through moveon.org, now we are afraid to let our students have the ability to ask questions first person to someone our government lists as part of the axis of evil. Why are we afraid to confront first person?

Is it because they can't script his answers like we scripted Colin Powell? He's not a member of Skull and Bones? Why are we so afraid of him?
    test
  2. Straw_Man

Straw_Man If I only had some brains

What is this we shit?
    Do you think Iran would allow Richard Dawkins to give lectures in their Universities. What are they afraid of?
    test
  3. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

Im not up to date on my Iranian history so may i ask what did he ever do? it seems all he's done is denied the holocaust and accused the U.S. of carrying out the 9/11 attacks...i mean other than that what has this man really done? im curious to know if theres any evidence of him ever doing something heinous or is it all just propaganda bullshit to put the people behind a nearing U.S. - Iran war? and since we're done with Al-Qaeda, done with Sadam, is he just the next Arab in line to point the finger at to gain support for the war in the Mid-East?
    test
  4. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

what makes you think that two wrongs make it right?

i mean isnt that what should set the US apart from ''evil nations'' such as iran, who opress other ideas?
    test
  5. LiveFromThe781

has anyone from the US even attempted to give a lecture in Iran? If not than we can't really know for sure until someone trys, and im sure the content of the lecture would be crucial.
    test
  6. SapphireWine

SapphireWine staring at the sun

The US embassy incident and Iran-Contra. Iran is like the Cuba of the Mid-East.

This is what I never understand either, but then we are a nation of people who have now carried out a moralistic preemptive war.

Iran is known for exiling people and for wrongful imprisonment.
    test
  7. Straw_Man

[youtube]FckLO8HcNyo[/youtube]
    test
  8. Straw_Man

The man is in New York right now. The fact that he's even allowed in this country shows that we aren't afraid of him. The fact that he DID get to speak at Columbia shows that we are not afraid of him. Watch the videos below. The man was obnoxious enough to say that Iran doesn't have homosexuals. The rest of the world (not just America) has homosexuals. There are homosexuals all over Asia, India and Russia. It's not just the West. It's the whole fucking world. Ancient Egypt and Babylon had homosexuals. Ancient Greece had homosexuals. Iran doesn't have homosexuals though. I'm not sure how you can put people to death who don't exist, but somehow they manage it in Iran.

The man ducks and weaves his way through every question asked him. Not a single direct and honest answer came out of his mouth the entire time:

[youtube]pAM5S4lhMGw[/youtube]

If you want the REAL and HONESt answer to the Israel question, just watch the video in post #7

Here is part 2, 3 and 4:

[youtube]ZuLfO3GlWcc[/youtube]
    [youtube]h7rEqy5ohtc[/youtube]
    [youtube]x5e4GC8Zxn0[/youtube]
    test
  9. Straw_Man

If somebody from outside of Iran wanted to speak (give a lecture) in Iran it would only be allowed if they were either a Muslim or a Muslim sympathizing liberal who will not speak any views which contradict Islam.

An Atheist Scientist who speaks on logic and reason would never be allowed to speak to Iranian University students and challenge the validity of the Quran. That is a fact and all the liberal propaganda in the world wouldn't change it.

Why Western Liberals align themselves with Islamic extremism is beyond me. The same people who support homosexual's freedoms and women's rights are aligning themselves with people who carry out a death sentence on homosexuals and women who reject Islamic fascism, removing (and refusing to wear) their Hijabs and Burqas. Why? Because Liberals are fucking retarded. They are merely the polar opposite of the conservatives. There is no balance. It's either Right or Left and while the Conservatives are wrong on MANY subjects, they are not wrong on ALL subjects. Liberals will disagree with Conservatives on everything, including the things that they are right about, dividing the people between "this or that" political party.

It's bullshit. That man should have been allowed to speak and he should have been ridiculed far worse than he was. They should have asked him if he would allow American and British Scientists who reject Islam to give lectures at their universities. You know what the answer would have been. Fuck him and everything he stands for. They should have asked him his opinion on Albert Einstein. The man has said in the public that "Einstein was a Zionist who worked for Shaitan."
    test
  10. Straw_Man

Something that deeply disturbs me is that youth these days are influenced in a major way by celebrities (who are almost all Liberals) just because they oppose the Conservatives. The Conservatives are cocks. But, so are Liberals. And, celebrities are not the people you should be turning to for your political views, just because they can cry on cue or give a convincing performance on camera.

You don't have to be for one side or the other. Learn how the be a free thinking human being and analyze both sides and find BOTH of their flaws. Stop letting the news persuade you into boxes which serve only to divide you from other human beings who think in boxes.

Realize that many of the things you do throughout your day would be illegal in Iran. Realize that you would not be allowed to go to the beach and swim with your own wife in Saudi Arabia. Realize that women are currently petitioning the King in Saudi Arabia for the RIGHT TO DRIVE ALONE! They aren't even allowed to drive themselves, or leave the home, without a male guardian (even if it's a little boy). The world you live in is a much different world from the world they live in and you all need to wrap that shit around your brain. We have our problems, but moving backward in human evolution to a mentality of superstitious dogmas and tyrannical dictatorships is not the solution. Think!

If you really support Islam, then stop eating pork. If you really support Islam, start praying five times a day toward Mecca. Start going to the Mosque every Friday evening if you really support Islam. Start beating your wife when she tells you that she doesn't want to have sex at the moment (The Quran says to do this if she won't obey you). Start forcing your women to wear veils and walk around in all black sheets from head to toe. But, if you're not willing to do that then fucking admit that you don't agree with Islam and stop supporting it. I don't molest children. Why? Because only a sick individual would do that. I would never marry a 6 year old girl or have sex with a 9 year old girl. Mohammed did. The prophet of Islam did. And realize that just because it was 1,500 years ago, it wasn't acceptable. It was only tolerated in Saudi Arabia among the Arabs and in African Tribal Groups at that time.

Do you know that they still practice female circumcision in many parts of Saudi Arabia. Do you know what that is? Look up the shit that goes on over there. Stop accepting bullshit.
    test
  11. I'm happy to see people waking up, manning up, and questioning Marxist doctrine. It's a very important part of evolution.

Iran is fine. This is just all grandstanding. Once they get Chinese contracts, they'll be right as rain.
    test
  12. SapphireWine

Rex, you need to learn to summarize.
    test
  13. Straw_Man

Who's talking about Marxism?
    test
  14. Straw_Man

Sometimes summaries are beneficial.
    Sometimes more needs to be said.
    test
  15. SapphireWine

I agree... but I really can't be bothered to read paragraphs and paragraphs of opinion... all the time. It's nice you're putting the effort in, though.
    test
  16. Straw_Man

So then don't read them. It really is that simple.
    test
  17. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Gay people don't live in Iran. So the president of Iran comes to america to curise for young boys.

Anyone notice how he goes off subject? Spins the subject constantly? I also noticed how he tried to compare theories in physics to the well documented historics of the holocaust basically saying the holocuast is a theory that needs further inquiry. They call this guy Mr. president? LOL! I busted up laughing. I'm glad he got to speak I now see him for the lying child he is. I'd even wager bush could defeat him in a debate. Honestly, the people who clapped for this cocksucker make me sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuNXmy0e5fc

Mintue men at the same Columbia University.
    Strange this didn't happen during the ruthless dictators speech.

And that is why I hate POLITICAL GROUPS their all sheep with an bias agenda.

And you know Iranian media is going to propagandize this speech to the Iranians and other muslim nations. That was the whole point of him making this speech at Columbia University in the first place.

And I can't help but think... Ahmadinejad wanted to vist Ground zero to lay that wreath for the 19 magnificent who martyred themselves that day.
    test
  18. LiveFromThe781

ok so the whole reason most people dont want Iran having nuclear capabilities is the fear of them selling off nuclear weapons to terrorst groups right? well hasnt russia and dont they still today sell nuclear weapons to whoever can afford them? so with there being nukes up for grabs out there if these terrorist groups wanted to nuke someone wouldnt they have done it already?
    test
  19. Straw_Man

No, the whole reason most people don't want Iran to have nuclear weapons is that the world already has too many nuclear weapons and the world is trying to figure out a way to gradually eliminate all of these nukes. We don't need more assholes building them.

The main reason why Iran is a concern is because they want to destroy Israel, America and Britain. I think the President made that fairly clear in the first video that I posted when he was being honest.
    test
  20. Straw_Man

It's obvious that he was here to stir shit up and rally his people together, behind him, through a common enemy.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.