why are some men coming down with scott petterson syndrome?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Hpnotiq, Aug 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

Again guy's I'm not trying to Justify What these men do..

But I do think thier actions should be understood so as to Avoid such a adverse reaction from a person in your life or someone you might know in that situation....
    test
  2. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i wouldnt want to date Venom
    test
  3. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Extreme you cool and all, but you on some shit today. If you can't take a heartbreak then you don't need to be in a relationship. It's impossible to go through a relationship without one. No matter how big it is.

I think in all the cases we mentioned in this thread. The Scott Peterson case was the only one where somebody was cheating in the relationship. But there are plenty of cases were somebody was cheating. Like I knew somebody that was station in Ft. Benning. He was over in Iraq for about a year. He left behind a wife with three young kids. When he came back she told him how she was cheating and how the youngest child might not be his. So he snapped right there. Killed her and two of the kids (they said one was hiding) and then killed himself. I can't blame the man for going crazy but killing her? Then killing the children who don't have nothing to do with the shit? That's some pussy ass shit there. Fuck all that shit about how men can't take heartbreaks. That shit isn't that serious. Move the fuck on. I've been through plenty of heartbreaks with the same woman over and over for years and I know it's gonna be more. But you don't kill nobody you love.

I stay in Memphis man, and this shit happens all the time. Shit is damn near a common thing in the south. In most cases if a dude kills his woman it's because she had tried to leave his crazy ass. Like I know a girl right now in a abusive relationship. She's scared to leave the crazy ass ³³³³³ because he tells her everyday if she leaves him, he's gonna kill her and the man she runs off with. Police can't do shit about threats. No heartbreaking going on there. Just a nicca being possessive(sp) than a mothafucka.

And it's like always them dudes that could never get a woman coming up that act like that.
    test
  4. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Yeah, I can't remember where he was trying to go. Probably out the country with this crazy ass. But yeah they caught him in Nashville.
    test
  5. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

One of the Administrators at my school was found with the body of his son's mother in the trunk of a car about two months ago. Neighbors in their apartment complex called the police after hearing them argue the night before and then reported hearing some kind of power tool being used late into the night. The next day when the police arrived, the guy (baby's father) pointed them to the trunk of the car his son's mother had borrowed from her mother and parked on the street. The police found her body cut into pieces and placed in trash bags and plastic bins. You have to be a sick fuck to do some shit like that. It happened just up the street from my house... it was all over the school paper... that was creepy.

I think some men see killing the mother and the child as erasing the problem or undesireable situation they're in... easier than going through divorce or dealing with an unwanted child. That is scarey.
    test
  6. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Gawd..you had to get me going didn't you. I hate having to type out long posts :lol: But you leave me no choice but to feel the need to respond.

I'm not following your "has something to do with love" & Romeo & Juliet metaphor. Romeo and Juliet were suicide...murder is a whole other thing. I'm not following the logic of "i love them therefore I kill them" you got going on there. I'd follow if if these guys were killing themselves over the betrayal..but they're not are they?

Second, I'm sensitive about the card you pulled of "there's always divorce". Maybe that sounds like what I implied, but I didn't mean it in that way. But honestly there are situations that just can't be worked out between two people at times, and that is what divorce is there for, so we don't have to resort to other methods. To me divorce is a very last resort (murder isn't a resort so we don't even have to put that in a list of resorts *heh*) Yes I do agree with you that too many people take divorce lightly and think to themselves "oh if something happens we can just divorce, no big deal". I hate that shit myself. When two people get married, I think it should be FOR LIFE...and at that point more than ever before, faithfulness is the only option. That still doesn't stop shit from happening though. And I'm not talking just talking about cheating.

Say for instance..ohh..you didn't see your husband beating the shit out of you and/or your kids 10 years down the road. "Till death do us part" looks pretty petty at that point.

3rd..I'm not going to debate with you another couple's problems and marriage and I don't have the court documents nor am I going to read them if I did have them b/c I find the case disgusting. He got what he deserved. It still doesn't make murder the only option. It doesn't matter if he was unhappy in his marriage..killing a person is not the option here people. And also this was his defense the court was presenting. Of course they were trying to make it sound like Scott was the poor victim. If anything they just made him look even more guilty IMO..heck they even gave him a motive.

4th..I am not male bashing. I don't male bash. You can't tell me that EVERY man is perfectly secure with bringing a child into this world b/c I already know that is simply not true. For every dead beat dad in this world there is also a man who steps up and takes care of his child and I respect that. But for every man who does step up..well I already said what there is in return.

Yes I perfectly understand your logic of there being the fact that the man is afraid of being attached to the woman who is his child's mother. Again though, guess what, that is what happens when a man and a woman have a child together..they are always part of each other's lives. So where's the logic in killing your own child if you're ready for it? If you love it? Where's the logic in killing your child's mother? So you can be caught and imprisoned for murder? So your child can grow up an orphan? Learn it's past and know that it's father killed it's mother and tried to kill him/her?

If you're not ready to be attached to a woman for life don't put yourself in the position to be attached to a woman for life.

Finally..I never called anybody crazy...if so a lot of these assholes would be getting off even easier on insanity pleas. I just said that not being able to deal with your emotions can be a very dangerous thing.

Word @ Mind $
    test
  7. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

^^It was the Prosecution that brought up Laci's infidelity..

They used it to say scott never got over it hence his behavioral Change in thier relationship the family spoke of..
    & once he found a woman he wanted to leave laci for.. He killed her..

Thats a pretty gay move accually..

But the chain of events are indeed there.. He really shouldn't have done it... but he probly wouldn't have do it if she didn't DO it = /..
    Who knows..

I was sad for the baby tho..

Word @ Mind soul
    I dunno about all that child murder shit, I don''t understand that shit at all accaully..
    test
  8. Dex Luger

Dex Luger New Member

true.

what a fucking idiot. how could you just throw your career away like that?
    test
  9. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i'd rather deal with the divorce then sitting in jail...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.