why are some men coming down with scott petterson syndrome?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Hpnotiq, Aug 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hpnotiq

Hpnotiq KISS MY ASS BITCHES

why kill your baby momma and baby?

whats that gonna accomplish?

i ask this since last week tamika houstons body was found after her ex confessed to killing her and then leading the police to her body.

then yesterday latoiya figueroa was found after her ex was caught trying to move her and her babys body to another hiding place.
    test
  2. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

Who cares. Scott Peterson is the shit.
    test
  3. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

I think Rae Carruth was the grimest one.
    test
  4. Young Marc

Young Marc AKA Jae Skrilla

yeh that shit was fucked up^^^^^
    test
  5. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Man!, If it wasn't for the black girl. I could of said it's just A White-thing.

FUck it, we still got dennis rader. AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    test
  6. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

I just looked that up since you mentioned it..hadn't heard anything about it (don't bother with the news much, it's all depressing anyways)

That's just fucked up.

I can't even begin to understand.
    test
  7. GEMiNiXtCy

GEMiNiXtCy Caribbean Vibe

Its a sad statistic going on right now. So many young women are being kiiled by their baby's father/boyfriends. I don't understand the gratification if any they could possibly get out of it. Steve Poaches (Latoyia's baby's father) wasn't out searching for her the whole time yet broadcasting he had nothing to do it saying she disappeared all the time. I saw her dad talking on the news saying he thought it was him from the jump cause he had gotten another girl pregnant round the same time he got his daughter preg. and that woman was now his gf ....who a few months prior had kicked Latoyia in the stomach. So whatever the motive was I hope justice will be served cause just like Peterson, Carruth he'll get his.
    test
  8. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

damn yall heard about that shit all the way in Cali?
    test
  9. IF@KINGHATEU

IF@KINGHATEU i h8 u

because bitches are worthless pieces of trash and children need to be killed because this world is too fucked up for kids to be brought into anyway... no fuckin big deal, we all die exentuallly why not now.. i think killing pregnant bitches is cool, i dont see why everyone buggin out, cause they do abortions anyway... and women are worthless so them dieng doesn't mean shit...

yeah, and that's the way that i feel..... cuntntttttttttttttttttttttttt1
    test
  10. Lyme

Lyme Guest

^ your mother
    test
  11. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

didnt they find him hiding in the trunk of his car?
    test
  12. Bigg Ceezar

Bigg Ceezar Chairman of the Board

In response to the original question, I have to say that it's because some men are asshole control freaks with no real love or respect for anybody but themselves. As soon as the verdict was read in the Peterson case they should've taken dude out the court room an' blasted a few holes in his dome. That's how they should handle all those types of crimes. Ya know? Be done wit' them fools. Ain't like any of 'em's ever gonna accomplish shit wit' a conviction like that, anyway. My whole thing is, don't cheat, don't lie, don't steal, an' don't kill. Murder's a tough bitch. Tax dollars shouldn't be wasted on imprisonment for unprovoked, first degree premeditated murder. Our government's wasting millions of dollars on killers- feeding them, clothing them, sheltering them; when all they deserve for the pain they've caused is death themselves. Word.
    test
  13. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

Some Women Need to be Killed...

Unfaithfulness....

Laci Peterson Cheated on Scott 1 1/2 Years Prior to her Murder(read the court Transcripts)..

Find out if these women were Faithful for the whole relationship.. Most likly they weren't.

I Already told my SHortie no Questions Asked She's gettin' Lost if i ever Find out she Cheated on me..

Heart break is a Muthafucka Women
    You think women have it bad?

Imagine being a Dude..

"Yo Son.. your Shortie was over at Tayshuan's Crib last night... his little brother heard everything kiko"

"Damn nigg@h.. After 3 years???? *Heart breaks*"

"Yea, son... you got Played man.. Sorry"

"I'mma Kill that Fuckin' Bitch"

"iight, i'll get the Shovel"

We really can't handle Heart break...
    Even after it's all over we still remember that shit.. So Staying together is NOT a good Idea... the Smallest Argument can Resurrect that Pain & thats Yo ASS.

Don't open your Legs when you Got a man Ladies...

Cause He May wind up opening your NECK.

^^Thats REAL...
    test
  14. Bigg Ceezar

For sure... But, speaking from the position of that of a man who's experienced A LOT of grief and heartbreak in my life, I can say with 100% certainty that none of the girls/ women I've ever been with have a reason to fear for their safety or their lives.

That's not love, playa.It's possessiveness.

If the female you lovin' is unfaithful jus' end the relationship... not her life. Cheating's a surefire sign that a relationship wasn't meant to be... It's not provocation for murder.

That's just psychotic.

Trust me, I know. I've lived the shit. I've seen it first hand. It tears a lot of people up, then those same people feel that the courts have failed them by allowing murderer of their loved one to live out the rest of his life as though nothing had happened and he were an upstanding citizen living in a two bunk efficiency suite where he's not really paying for his crime, an' all his basics're taken care of. He gets three hots, a cot, personal effects, books, TV, radio, showers, medical care, phone privileges, an' commisary. Why waste hard working peoples' tax dollars on providing a scumbag like that with everything he was actually working for on the outside. An' we're jus' paying for the shit out of our pockets!! That shit pisses me off. For every asshole out there that thinks murder is the best way to end a relationship, there are hundreds, sometimes even thousands of people that are emotional wrecks for the rest of their days. People who would otherwise be contributing to society in a positive manner instead of coasting through the rest of lives with their heads down, hands in their pockets, wallowing in grief, anger, pain, and emotional loss.

I have no pity and no compassion for murderers. None. I'm not even sorry for it. I just feel sorry for the people who have to hurt and go without because of those socially impotent, amoral, self centered, and obviously insecure people that commit the atrocious act in the first place.

That's all I have to say on the subject.

Extreme Venom, the first statement you made in the reply previous to mine is evidence enough that you should seek professional help for your own insecurites before fucking up someone else's by bringing them into your world.
    test
  15. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

opps wrong log in brb
    test
  16. Extreme Venom

^^Yea.. Your not the first person who told me that@Big...

Maby it was the army.. you know when I was on Fort Bragg, ALOT of dudes went off to Kosovo & Afganistan..

They Came back & Discovered thier Wives had been Fuckin' around & they Lost it.. Killed the Woman.. it happens SOOOOOO much in the army that I KNOW it's not just cause people are CRAZY, Or PHSYCO

It's cause they Feel Soo Betrayed & Soo Hurt they loose it & don't even realize it.. most of the times the killings happen Months after the huband finds out cause they try to work through it.

Such Was the Situation of my Good friend SPC.Mavers(white guy) who is now Locked up at FT.Levenworth for 78 years. He told us he did it when she went missing too... But he cried so hard that night... the Whole barraks was up attempting to comfort him.. Tho He did the Unimaginable, you HAD to feel for him, He cried like a little child who was lost & Screaming.

"I'm Over here protecting the Country & Holding on to the thought of getting back to her & my baby Alive... & She's fucking the Guy Down the road."

Thats shit tore him up.. I was so sad for him when the MP's took him away.... never seen him scince..

See..
    The Fact remains that the Women of today (DEFINITLY in Democratic Countries) are VERY Promiscuous...
    More so then men dispite what the Numbers say..

Men Go:

"I Had SEX WITH 74 Women!!!!!"
    (But it's more like 8)

Men lie about it so they seem more manly everyone knows that..

"I only had sex with about 5 or 6 guys"
    (But it's More like 24)

Women Lie about it so they Seem more feminine
    (if you didn't know ask her sister when she gets mad at her)

Listen.. I'm not saying KILLING a women for unfaithfulness is Right...
    But I Do understand WHY MEN ARE COMMING DOWN WITH SCOTT PETERSON SYNDROME

Women of today are VERY Promiscuous...
    More so then men...

& thier vile sexual Actions are not Veiwed as "Mere relationship Waves" by most men.. It's veiwed as BETRAYAL..
    THUS..

As More & more men aren't able to handle the Betrayal & Aren't able to say "Ok fine.. it's over get out"

The number of unfaithful murdered Women is sure to rise..[creed]

No It's not right... but niether is Underfunding Inner city Schools lol..
    Welcome to America..

Just Be happy this Ain't Iran where men Get away with Killing unfaithful Wives..
    They get stoned By the Community & the Head shot is saved for the Husband = /
    test
  17. skandelous_lala

Anyways..as I was going to say..congrats on having some sense. I agree with you.
    test
  18. skandelous_lala

Give me a break, that is still no excuse to take another person's life. Yeah betrayal fuckiing hurts but there is something unstable about you if you're willing to kill another person and throw your life away as well. Life goes on, there's something deeper going on if you see murder as your only option.

You don't fucking try to work it out and then if it doesn't kill the other person. WTF kind of logic is that? It's called divorce.

Don't even get me started on saying that Laci Peterson cheated on her husband and that is probably what spawned him to kill her. He cheated on her. Meeting another woman and telling her in advance that is wife was dead...

Look at the other cases as well...I don't think it's about a woman being unfaithful..I think it's more of them becoming horrified at the responsibility of bringing a child into this world. Well guess what buddy, your responsible for that one too.

In the situation that you mentioned..again I think it's something with the person, that they can't see past their pain and that's a very dangerous combination. If you see your family break apart it is going to feel like your world is ending, and in some ways it does, but you start again..new. People who can't see past their pain, anger, betrayal..ect are dangerous people..to themselves and to others.
    test
  19. Bigg Ceezar

LaLa, I looooooooooove you.
    test
  20. Extreme Venom

^^Might have Somthing to Do with love...

Didn't romeo Rather not have Life then Be without the one he swore he loved??
    & Vice versa For his love?

Are humans incapable of Such love that they'd rather Not have a Life then NOT feel that love from thier Beloved?

I think we are capable of such love.. & Its highly possible that it's the same thing with these men alot of times..

As for unstableness.. Humans are the most unstable creatures on the Planet.. I'd expect nothing less of them[dunno]

Dear Madam..

Divorce was created AFTER Marriage was it not?

Divorce was never ment to be..
    There was never supposed to be an Alternitive Option of Marrige.

"I Accept you as my life mate... UNLESS THIS, THIS, OR THAT HAPPENS"

[nonono]​

Once you say I do, it's supposed to be for life young Lady.. For better for Worse..

Looking at your marrige like "Well if somthing goes wrong there's always Divorce"

^^Thats part of the reason Women tend to Venture off & sex other men when they feel their man isn't showing enough Attention or something like that.

Sorry again lady..

Yes Scott Peterson Did it
    & he was treating Laci like shit for the last Year of her life & thier marrige..

BUT

YOU need to pay that E-cash & gain Access to the State of California court Manuscripts before you Debate this..
    LACI'S Lawyer used the Petersons Visit to the Marrige Counslor to show that Scott hadn't been the same since Lacis Came clean 1 1/2 years before her death.

After her admittance said the lawyer Scott began a Spiral of Dissappearing into the night & not returnng till next mornings & was more Abusive toward Laci..

Get The Court Documents Madam.. It was indeed a Helluva trial to read..

What?

Pffft stfu with that silly attempt at male Bashing

Men aren't Scared of Bringing a CHILD into the world...
    They are Afraid of Being Attached to that Woman THROUGH that Child..

FACT... The baby is never the reason the man stays away.. it's the woman who keeps the Child that makes the man Stay away..

The Child is Very Very Often the Innocent Party in the Fued Between the Sexes.. this is a well known fact.

I Agree..

But I must also State that everyone has thier Breaking point From Stress.

it's not the Person being CRAZY... Like you said it's thier inability to handle The Increased Stress. & Men are usually THE Stress Bearers of the family..

I said USUALLY MAN USUALLY..

*Hugs his mom*
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.