Why are Mexicans such hard workers?

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Kurt Loaded, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

HAHAHAHHA, I'm white and I'm glad neggaz and ese's are coming the fuck up in this country

Cuz alot of the kracker dudes I know are whack and ignorant

And no, I'm not kissing ass. I don't have the lips to anyway.
    test
  2. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

my mexican ass is finna get an $1,800+ check tomorrow...n!ggas!

my spi.c ass n1ggas work long and hard(n/h), because they know what responsibility is...what real necessity is. For the majority, growing up in Mexico will be the hardest experience they will ever face, whether it was in the city(being just lucky enough to have lived long enough to get out) or in the farms outside of the city(pretty self explanitory)....so working 20-30 hours overtime really ain't shit.

they see the U.S. as fresh virgin pussy waiting to get fucked...hard. they work themselves to death so their children and eventual grandchildren will have a better life and chance to do something with it.

(i say they, and not we...because although Mexican, my parents made sure i didn't have to experience what 'they' did. my work ethic, although similiar, came directly from responsible parenting.)

but thats not just mexicans though...that's anybody who knows the worth of a dollar earned.

like any other race/culture/ethnecity, we have our fuck ups too...drug addled morons who shame their family with their actions(we have a bad seed in our whole family...and a few potentials), like any other family despite their racial background.

so what i'm basically getting at is....i find the question(and thread itself) pretty fucking stupid. it's a question i would expect from an isolated teenager whose only insight into the realities of the world originate from a "reality show" on mtv.
    test
  3. DOWNTOWN SCIENCE

DOWNTOWN SCIENCE New Member

they'll get lazy in the end, just like everyone else

america just makes u die of a heart attack instead of poverty.

lazy bums
    test
  4. Split-P

Split-P are u not entertained?

yea i do give most of em credit

my grampa ownd a lawn service n nursery n he had some workin for him
    n they worked really hard

n sent all their money back home to mexico
    test
  5. Index Lewis

Index Lewis Sadomasochist.

because they aren't roaches like most other hispanics.
    test
  6. MCLEOD

MCLEOD licenced provider

u musts be white I didnt have to do shit and I dont wanna get into it i kno elderly people along with my grandma's mother that were actual slaves shit runs through my bloodline a buncha hick ass inbread women rapers run through yours..........

my point exactly you didnt have to do shit ya forefathers went through it they lived the struggle so stop trying to relate to it when your lil cushy live hasnt had to struggle for shit , and the white racist remarks jut shows how ignorant you really are,
    test
  7. Index Lewis

that's not lazyness.

slavery was just a fucking genius idea.

fuck the 13th amendment and that faggot lincoln.
    test
  8. H20_Dirty

H20_Dirty New Member

To Mcleod

^^^My life is far from cushy whiteboy everything I got I had to work real hard for nobody in my family has graduated from college in my family except my extended family..........all my close blood relatives work real hard........sorry u makin yourself look stupid

I can relate cause I live a struggle everyday I was homeless before were u?I've been through alotta shit so before u start whining about but u have a computer let me let u kno this computer is old and wack it's my grandmas and I have a real life besides this rapmusic.com shit......I have real problems so for u to tell me what I dont relate to is funny to me easpecially comin from a white person who will NEVER kno what it feels like to be black..........PERIOD..........u listen to rap that's all cool........but u a never kno shit about shit your problems dont measure up to a high school dropout no job but I got shit I'm eatin cause in the streets so i think that's a problem in itself but this is what i gotta do right now.......i live the shit u listen to everyday.........rappers rap about the struggle.......u lookin from the outside in..........

And damn the pistons losts..............fuck
    test
  9. H20_Dirty

H20_Dirty New Member

U need to paid a visit by MLK_Jr. whitey
    test
  10. H20_Dirty

H20_Dirty New Member

Why do you speak such stupidity?Do you kiss your mother with that mouth my caucasion friend?May God have mercy on your bigot soul.Lincoln wasnt a bad man nor a great man but he was a godsend for us black people.Why do you want to "fuck" him and the 13th amendment?Like I said may god have mercy on you.
    test
  11. Index Lewis

i was the inspiration behind MLK_Jr's rise from the dead.

don't be such a negro and forget to give me my much deserved credit.
    test
  12. H20_Dirty

H20_Dirty New Member

You and the rests of your ignorant white counterparts.Negro is a badge I with honor.Do you wear cr acker as proudly of how about inbreed hillbilly?
    test
  13. Index Lewis

no..

but if my sam's club membership came with a badge I would gladly wear it with honor.

so there, monkie.

don't deny the genius behind slavery.

if you were in the shoes of southern whites, you would have done the same.

fortunately for you, drinking 40s on your front porch isn't back breaking work and can be done just as easily without the use of slaves.
    test
  14. H20_Dirty

H20_Dirty New Member

I dont think they were geniuses seeing as they were having sex with there relatives.If I even thought I was in the shoes of any southern hick white I would cringe because I'm sure they have athletes feet.My heritage is a line of kings yours is a bunch of homosexual presidents inbreed people and drunk hillbillies with pitchforks in rickety old pick up trucks with chase music playing.To enslave someone isn't hard, going to do a hard days work or pay someone to obviously is.Black created what you call America.White people aren't even fit to shine our shoes.
    test
  15. Threshhold of intel

Threshhold of intel cleveland is the city...

thats real fam......
    you need to be banned for saying some silly shit like that.......
    thats how motherfuckers get they ass whooped....why are you even on a rap site if you feel like that about something that has very much to do with hip hop culture...the rap site that you on, this was influenced by young black brothers like my self and many others....and you straight disrespecting are culture like that....my grand parents would whoop yo ass for that.......you would never have the nuts to say that in front of a crowd of us....

some more real ignorant shit to say....

And white people earned the right to be lazy. God may have laid down the beat but he certainly didn't make what we have today.[/QUOTE]

man you of piece of shit....i'd spit on you if i could get near you....fucking prick ass white boy....
    test
  16. H20_Dirty

H20_Dirty New Member

no brother you dont need to spit on him.Society has already spit on him because that's the only way he would think like that.His father probably was a drunk that hit on his mother then in return his mother degraded everything he did which made him feel isolated.He proably still lives in his mothers basement with Nazi decorations all around his room made at the world because no one loves him.God loves you.No matter how ignorant you are.Violence isnt the answer Threshold to hit him would be wrong you dont go around hitting retarded people for being ignorant, they cant help it.He's probably trying to lash out to shield his masculinity probably he's probably a undercover homosexual.
    test
  17. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

You're probablky some weedy pussy.

No doubt we'd offend you and you'd try to fight but black sterotypes might get you on sucessful punch. Swing again and you'll get the crap knocked out of you.
    test
  18. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

I'm assuming yall hate krackers now?

AHAHAHHA @ ther esponses in this thread
    test
  19. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Woah, Index is back. Dope sig too.

''u musts be white I didnt have to do shit and I dont wanna get into it i kno elderly people along with my grandma's mother that were actual slaves''

hahahahahaha.
    test
  20. onblast

onblast New Member

I wonder how many of you know how slavery really started, why it started, why it migrated, and how and why racism was introduced into the populace. Or why the 13th amendment was added. Or who the Founders originally believed should have rights.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.