why are good men treated like shit

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by areeyesee, Jul 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

You said men. You didn't say how many, you didn't if it was the majority or minority.. Yoou just said men.

Like I said, clarify yourself next time.
    test
  2. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Exactly, I didn't say "ALL men." Stop trying to read something that isn't there.

Imperial1
    test
  3. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

i hate feminists (i.e. Imperial1). All independence and no bra, but when it comes to paying for dinner they can't get their wallet out. Horrible.
    test
  4. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

I concur...

i was raised in a house full of women. Women who all had one thing in common: Their views on men. all of them had been "done wrong", all of them did not have a positive father/male figure present in their lives [including me], and all of them talked about how horrible men are. by no exaggeration, ever since i was little, they always told me to stay away from boys, they're nothing but trouble, all they're gonna do is hurt you, they only care about one thing, and they're liars and cheaters. I was even told: "if you have sex, three things are gonna happen: you're gonna get hurt, you're gonna get pregnant, or you're gonna get an STD"...at the time, i didn't know what STD stood for! and all my female cuzzins got the same lectures.

now, that's no excuse for anyone to treat another person with any kind of disrespect...but, i'm sure this doesn't sound unfamiliar to the other ladies in the thread, and they can identify to a certain degree.

so, how can you expect females to be involved in a healthy relationship with ppl that they've been told their whole life were bad, or were going to hurt them??

I know that the mentality i was taught to have has hurt my relationship with my bf ri now... in the begining, I expected him to be unfaithful, or hurt me. But I had to learn to not generalize, and become vulnerable. I'm still struggling with that today...and it's maifesting itself in ways that damage my relationship.

That is a hard thing to do....no one wants to put their guard down when they think they might get hurt
    test
  5. -[InfaMouz]-

Like I said; clarify yourself bitch. Thanks, bye.
    test
  6. -[InfaMouz]-

Hahaha, word.
    test
  7. Imperial1

So having common sense makes someone a feminist eh? So that's how they're doing it these days I see. [pus]

Imperial1
    test
  8. Imperial1

I will not, but I will say I did just to make you starve more.

Imperial1
    test
  9. Imperial1

Dude, I pay for my own food. However, if a dude wanna starve and not put in on his meal, that's on him. Either that or he can get the half-digested food off my toothpick.

Imperial1
    test
  10. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

If u seriously dont believe that Good Men exist, then u really need to do your research.....I seen a few of your examples and just like infamous said, those men dont represent all men so dont look at it that way....Dont Generalize us...I dont support or condown what R Kelly or Chamberland did.....Second if u truly believe no real men exist, then are you a Lesbian....If not, U clearly find men that pee on women and men that have sex with 1000 women are adequate or even something u would expect from the average man.......I Agree that Good men are hard find, but its likewise with the ladies, they arent extinct, just rare.
    test
  11. Imperial1

I stopped at "all men."

Imperial1
    test
  12. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

when u say men who do u speak for
    test
  13. -[InfaMouz]-

It's funny to watch a dumb broad try to cover herself up and look cool n shit.

You know what you said, and you know what you meant.. if you were sincere and you really didn't mean ALL MEN, you would've made it perfectly clear. Nah, you continued to use examples as to say all men do this because those people's action.

In three of your posts, you clearly generalized us, but you're too stubborn and stupid to admit it.

I feel sorry for you though. *hug*
    test
  14. Imperial1

Men in general.

Imperial1
    test
  15. Imperial1

Shut up bitch.

Imperial1
    test
  16. -[InfaMouz]-

And there's nothing worse than a stubborn, stupid; 'independent' (that's what you are right?) woman.
    test
  17. Imperial1

There's nothing worse than a bitch like you.

Imperial1
    test
  18. -[InfaMouz]-

Give me kiss.
    test
  19. Imperial1

Close your eyes.

Imperial1
    test
  20. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

Imperial1 is a severly depressed, angry, man hating feminist. I don't blame her. She hasn't met me yet.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.