why are good men treated like shit

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by areeyesee, Jul 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

You're a funny ass female.

i'm done.

test
  2. T.Nitewulf

T.Nitewulf SHUT THE FUCK UP

Hey Sucka ni99a...tadadadada
    hey Sucka Ni99a... tadadadada

Move on and stop hollering at these hoodrats.
    test
  3. IF@KINGHATEU

IF@KINGHATEU i h8 u

lol @ men who treat ladies with respect hahaha... pussies.
    test
  4. Ty_Murder

Ty_Murder JEFFS MY DAD

ay i wanted to know da same thing
    test
  5. Hpnotiq

Hpnotiq KISS MY ASS BITCHES

all women are not like that. you need to choose your next woman wisely.
    test
  6. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Seems like you didn't find yourself a good woman.. She took advantage of you and at least to some degree you were too naive to see it happening. A good man is also a strong level headed man. Not all women are like that and a good man would know that. Find yourself a girl who appreciates you and pay closer attention to warning signs of a girl taking advantage.
    test
  7. Nvs -=1=-

Nvs -=1=- Resident Racist

if you LOVE her you wouldn't use past tense "loved" infatuation homie, it happens...NEXT!
    test
  8. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

I'm not even gonna comment on this.
    test
  9. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

haha for real doe, i think we all go through it at some point, but i mean fuckit, chalk it up to experience, u see another bitch actin like that, now u know when to dead it
    test
  10. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

LMAO same shit here duke. thas fuckin funny though.
    test
  11. I think what Imperial said makes quite alot of sense actually. If a woman for example has been treated bad by men most of her life, let down, cheated on, then it is likely that when she meets a good man she will not know how to treat him and his expectations may be met with resentment. It's fair to say that most people expect to treated with respect, care and consideration in a relationship. Regardless of all this, you can still question a persons common sense, I mean, you dont just learn from the men in your life that you should treat deserving people with respect, but a lifetime of hurt is bound to affect people's relationships and how they trynand communicate their feelings. This may not always be compatible with a person of a much different upbringing, A loving family for example. All you can do is treat people how you hope to be treated, and hope that they will do the same. I Just hope that the majority of people who have experienced bad relationships get saved by the people who expect of themselves no less than being good to them, even if they run the risk of being hurt.

"You're better off loving her from the start, even if you're not sure if she's loving you"

I believe that is the hardest way to live, but the most fruitfull.

Peace.
    test
  12. What do you think the main signs are? And also, do you think its better if a man is strong minded to try and make the woman in question strong minded, rather than leaving her alone?
    test
  13. Dame Himself

Dame Himself Your Highness

thats what happens when dudes get on that simpin level.. offering to wash her feet and shit fuck all that.. thats like a chick giving her pussy away so easy.. her stock will plummet because she's flooding the market with it.. same with simp ass *****s.. you flooding the market with bullshit and in reality girls want a challenge, nobody likes bitches please believe
    test
  14. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

So because a dude offers to rub a woman's feet, that's simpin? I mean that gets a more better response from a woman rather than a dude following Weebie's song "Gimme Dat Puzzy." [pus]

Imperial1
    test
  15. GuYaNeSe_KiNg

GuYaNeSe_KiNg New Member

I think women are whores and should only cook and clean and perform degrading sexual acts.
    test
  16. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

Lol why does it matter to you? In your eyes, all men treat women the same.
    test
  17. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

You should never try to mold a significant other into what you want, that usually blows up in your face. You could approach a situation like that as a friend and if she turns into a strong minded woman you'd like to date great.. but don't get into a relationship and attention to change the person you got into a relationship with.. The main signs can be different in every single relationship, but what made me think that with this case.. She said she couldn't love him.. She had to know that for quite a while and still let him treat her like royalty because she knew he would because he loved her.. Thats messed up.. The minute she knew she wouldn't be able to love that man she should've bowed out respectfully..
    test
  18. I know what ya saying but at the same time, i'm not sure turning weakness into strength can be accounted for in the same way. For example, Helping someone to become stronger is not something you may necceserily want for yourself, but what you can see would benefit them also. To me, thats not a good enough reason to refrain from doing it in fear of changing them.
    test
  19. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Show me where I said "ALL MEN." [​IMG]

Imperial1
    test
  20. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

I don't really think the characteristic of being of strong mind is something that someone else can make you, I guess that should've been my original response to your first question.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.