why are good men treated like shit

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by areeyesee, Jul 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

Nah they just fuckin' stupid.. like

Exhibit A - Imperial
    test
  2. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Your point for saying what you said to me instead of elaborating on why you disagreed with my comment.

Imperial1
    test
  3. Imperial1

And the incorrect assumption of my sexuality was for what?

It does make sense because men treat good AND bad women the same way. i.e. Yall will cheat on the woman of your dreams and yall will cheat on a skank. A perfect example of that type of man is Eric Benet. That dude had Halle Berry.

Imperial1
    test
  4. Imperial1

Or they're just tired of stupid men.

i.e. Infamouz

Imperial1
    test
  5. -[InfaMouz]-

Wow, so Eric Benet represents the United Men of North America Inc. ?

Fuck outta here with that bullshit.

I be you live on a remote farm somewhere up country.

You make it so obvious lmao.
    test
  6. -[InfaMouz]-

Man, I bet THEY don't even know lmao..

I mean, look at Imperial's responses lmao.
    test
  7. Imperial1

He was an example. There are plenty of other non-famous people that I know of that have done the same thing that were men for the most part.

ingles por favor? [?]

Imperial1
    test
  8. Imperial1

Before you start passing judgement on me and how I treat men, you have to have experience. Which is something you don't have for sure.

Imperial1
    test
  9. -[InfaMouz]-

Look at your responses, look at how much you're generalizing..

ALL men treat either type of women the same way? You must be a ho.. and you must've been dicked by everyman on the fuckin earth..

Nah... that cant be the case, lets just name one niqqa (eric Benet) And use him as evidence to back up your idiotic statement.

Just tell me what does this mean

What is that? A generalization? Or just something you heard on the science channel?

Get out my face ho. Go milk my cows..
    test
  10. -[InfaMouz]-

Lmao@you saying " Before you start passing judgement on how I treat men" WHen you've made it clear how you felt about them:

"Good and bad women get treated the same by Men"

Thats basically giving males a negative image when they're good ones out there. You didn't clarify. by sayin some... or a few... or whatever.. You just said men...

So with you givin them a negative image, i could only imagine HOW you go about relationships if that's your view on mALL Men

Come on now.. stop it.
    test
  11. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Yo Infamouz be EASY!!

First off Halle Berry is just another lady. She could be psycho for all we know...we can't say to ourselves since she's so beautiful and talented that she is a good woman!

And also, if we generalize dudes we gotta generalize women. Better yet lets change these lables! Girls and women, boys and men.

Remember there's a difference!
    test
  12. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

halle berry doesnt like sex.........

and honestly....if my wife didnt enjoy sex...the relationship would suffer.......so yeah, i can see why he left halle berry....homegirl got sexual issues and openly admitted it on oprah a while back
    test
  13. LooseLeaf2004

LooseLeaf2004 New Member

I'm a female and I sorta agree with a lot of the males responses

I had a similar incident happen to me... well, not to me, but to a guy that I had liked. I was crushing on him and I guess I wasn't his type or whatnot, but then this other chick that was in my school who was known for being "easy" started to talk to him and they hit it off. I was mad at first b'cuz I really was trying to get this guys attention anytime we had classes together and he never made a pass at me, but then he turn around and holla at her. But long story short, they were together for at least a year, and then a week before the prom, she broke up with him, and he told me she broke up with him b'cuz it was obvious that he cared more about her than she cared about him and that she didn't know if she could ever match the feelings he has or something like that. I felt bad for him, cuz he was hurt and he was really a good guy, but on the same note, why even give a girl like that a rep.

So a lot of this falls on the guys too if you know what I'm saying. You need to do a better job picking mates, same for the ladies also.
    test
  14. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

Spoken like a true gangsta. Yea man thats why you should never give bitches shit until you know they down for the long hall. let a bitch have the decision why you should have that pussy you should have the decision why they wanna ride your dick. you feel me? thats why these supposed asshole types get they females - its because they are resistant torwards these games dat females play. remember self conciousness is selfishness.
    test
  15. Imperial1

Where did I say "all" men? Very creative of you calling me a ho. Another exhibit of how men treat women.

Well lemme use R. Kelly then. Hell he pissed on a girl while at the same time, having a wife at home.

What about Wilt Chamberland? Dude said he's had sex with over 1000 women. Wow, that a great way to treat women. [pus]

How bout Kobe? Dude committed adultry but he "loves his wife." Give me a break. [pus]

Should I go on?

It doesn't equate to "ALL" men as you so put it. I will say a man will cheat on a woman no matter if she's a good woman or a bad woman. i.e. A dude messing around on his WIFE is disrespectful to BOTH women. The woman on the side can be a ho, a prostitute, or whatever. Men find it funny when a "ho is slapped."

There is no science channel smartacus.

^^^adds on to my saying. Whether or not I'm a bad or good woman (you don't know cause you don't know me like that.) we still get treated bad either way it goes. But considering your case in calling me out my name, you are a no good man/boy/dude or whatever the heck you are.

Imperial1
    test
  16. Imperial1

Men give themselves a negative image by themselves, so my giving them one would be putting 10 on 2.

Imperial1
    test
  17. -[InfaMouz]-

You never know when to shut the fuck up.
    test
  18. -[InfaMouz]-

Nah, you just acting stupid. there is no way to have a debate with you, because you just act like a straight up bitch..even in HHC you act like a bitch... come on now.
    How men treat women? Or bitches..? You ain't a woman to me.. cuz everywoman knows , theres always one out there.. only sluts and bitches generalize the way you do.

So? Is he ALL men?

is he all men?

And?

Shiit, if this is your way of thinking online.. good luck wit me...seriously lol

There's no science channel? Funny, I watch it almost every night.

What you do defines who you are.. what you say defines the type of person you are... for you to come on here, and type this bullshit in all seriousness.. you give em the impression that you hate ALL men, and all men will do you bad no matter what.

You're telling the world pretty much who you are, .. unless this is another e-persona you got in your vault. So stop playin this bullshit wit me iight..

Oh.. I can come on here, post a broad ass statement like that.. Use 5 celebrities to back up my claim and then come back and say: you dont know me? when you jus expressed your views on a serious topic?

I may not know you in detail but I know how you view men... period. You can't take it back.

Please woman...girl.. whatever..

You act like a bitch, you get labeled as one.. simple as that.

I had a woman.. I never cheated on her... never downed her.. if anything, I was the one encouraging her when everything else failed. Even after she tried suicide, I stood by her.. kept her head up.. She turned around and told me I was the problem and I had issues and dumped me...please

Fall back with that men treat women the same. Stop watching TV female and get the fuck out your house.
    test
  19. Imperial1

Oh the irony.

Imperial1
    test
  20. Imperial1

I knew at some point your ignorance would reach the top level. No need to answer questions any further. End of discussion.

Imperial1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.