why are good men treated like shit

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by areeyesee, Jul 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. areeyesee

areeyesee New Member

me and my girlfriend seperated for good on tuesday because i felt like it was a onesided relationship, she didnt love me and i loved her, i treated her like every woman dreams of being treated, paid bills, massages, took her on vacations, cared for her son like he was mine, i gave her more orgasisms then you can count on the hands of a graduating six grade class, i gave her everything i had emotinally, physically, everything, and she couldnt love me, gave me this bullshit about she prayed after she got hurt by her baby daddy back in 2000 that god would never let her love again. I did everything i could to be the best man i could be, im 21 and she was 27, and in the end i got shitted on. Women explain to me why u always hurt the good ones and love the bad ones.
    test
  2. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

you gave her too much.
    test
  3. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

IMO this right here is an excuse or easy way out for some women...

I mean, I'm sure they do feel hurt and betrayed. But to continue it on and make the next guy pay for that is bullshit.

I dunno what to tell ya. Maybe she wasn't ready? I do think you may have gave to much too fast. Because women can sometimes take advantage of that :/ Then maybe stay for the wrong reasons....Sorry she hurt you. You sound like a nice guy. But I'm sure there is someone else out there that will apperciate it. It's not the end of the world. You are 21...still young! ;o)
    test
  4. Hpnotiq

Hpnotiq KISS MY ASS BITCHES

that not all women. you are describing them hoodrat women who love men who physically, mentally and verbally abuse them. then they wanna cry about it but still stay with that man.
    test
  5. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

damn...sound like deja vu....went thru the same exact bullshit.............

2 years of my life wasted on her..........

she wasnt the best lookin women i been with.......
    she wasnt much of anything...but for some reason i kept going on and on with her....

kept givin the bitch the benefit of the doubt....but at the end, i was puttin in WAAAAY more than she was or was even willing to.....

gotta stay away from women like that man........

gotta learn to not give to much.....u give a lil...and take a lil........

if there aint nothin to take....then dont give..........it either balances out that ya'll aint meant to be....or it balances out that ya'll are meant to be.......

yup...thats pretty much it.........trust me tho...meet another chick and u'll realize how much u were deprived in that relationship

u think u was in love...but u wasnt....u was caught in that endless circle....constantly tryin to figure her out.....wonderin why she act the way she do...wonderin what u can do to win her..........u was basically slippin deep in the game women like these play.......

get back up on ya feet.....mourn for 30 days....but move the fuck on after that

the bitch OBVIOUSLY wasnt worth it or deserving of what u was willing to give her.........just look at it like that...feel me?

one.
    test
  6. Flow-Joe

Flow-Joe Annyong!

Because you's a sucka. After going on a couple dates and paying for shit, and initiating the first couple of sexual encounters, I'm gonna back off...

If she calls and want's to start doing shit for you, like cook for you or something, then it's a step in the right direction. Other than that the relationship is gonna be one-sided as hell of you're the one making all the date plans, and when you go to the movies you always see shit she wants to see and you would never see if it was just you and ya boys, and you'll be caught in a fucked up situation.
    test
  7. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

I feel you brother. I feel you.

You can't be Johnny Nice guy wit chicks anymore...

TV has damaged a lot of young women minds... its ashame.
    test
  8. -[InfaMouz]-

Chick I was fuckin' wit... had the lowest self-esteem. I mean, crazy low.. even tried to kill herself. Her parents talked her down; her sister.. everyone lol... even her teachers. I stuck by that chick; brought her up.. encouraged her every chance I got.

THis bitch turns around.. FLIPs the script on some General Hospital type shit.

Said I was the issue... and that I stressed her lol...and that I was crazy.

Oh the fuckin' irony lol.
    test
  9. PotHead

PotHead average brilliance

^^ lolol,

crazy biches
    test
  10. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Well....because you are dealing with a certain type of woman you don't need to deal with!

Unfortunately, some girls like drama...and guys who are so involved with making them happy aren't dramatic enough. It's like that sometimes. You have to find girls on your level. You have to find a girl that matches you in the best way emotionally, financially, and physically!

You dudes roll with them hoodrat boppers and expect a queen. The boppers specialize in doing all they can to attract you simple minded boys and then you get one and get mad. It's hilarious. hahaaaa

Deal with a woman of substance and the results will change..I promise!

Peace!
    test
  11. AHMGP

AHMGP Cum & Get It

I know a lot of men in my family that went through something like this and even my husband went through it twice before we got together. I dont understand why some women cry out that they need a good man and when they get one they treat them like shit. Just to let you know, not all women are like that. There are some women out there that really wants a good man when they say they do. Then again, there are also a lot of women that I know that got their feelings hurt by a man. But like you said, the only thing that you can do is get back on ya feet and move the fuck on and eventually you will find that person.
    test
  12. Maestro Escobar

Maestro Escobar Sir SMoke A-LOT

cuz ladies always want to be with a "BADBOY", then they wonder why they always get fucked over.
    test
  13. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

^^^partially correct!
    test
  14. -[InfaMouz]-

Truth.
    test
  15. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Because the no-good women who beg for good men don't know how to treat good men when they find a good man. Same goes for the men, however, both types of women get equal treatment from men.

Imperial1
    test
  16. -[InfaMouz]-

Fuck outta hrere
    test
  17. lostprophet

lostprophet Streetcred, scars2proveit

cause they think we will never leave, but one day they will wake up and see what they lost
    test
  18. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Exhibit A.

Imperial1
    test
  19. -[InfaMouz]-

Elaborate.
    test
  20. -[InfaMouz]-

"Same goes for the men, however, both types of women get equal treatment from men"

Makes no damn sense.. and I'm starting to think you're a lesbian.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.