Why are black people so ashy? (Not being racist + you'll actually read this 1st post)

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Look im Gangsta, Aug 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Can't you trade in your government cheese for some industrial strength moisteriser?

It's revolting. Although I'll never have it as bad as Jamacian Dave, I do infact have Jewish elbows and face. I sand and then moisterise accordingly. Black people don't seem to put as much effort into this.

This one time, I was sitting at the train station next to this black dude. After I adjusted my iPod from Neil Diamond to Lil Jon to accomadate for him, should he be able to hear my loud earphones, I noticed something....

...everytime the wind blew across him there would be this cloud of dust that smelled of a strong mixture of BO and cheese.

Now I wont get philosphofical and drawn out about it, being that you're black and all. I'll just stop here and give you a chance to tell a white man* that he is bitching instead of yourselves, for a change.

It's true that I have caught feelings, nearly as bad as the time I first came accross that Spring Thomas website (white girl only fucks black guys).

Anyway, after you've made yourself feel better, I think we can join hands in saying Asian (Indians etc) smell the worst by far. You aint smelled a bad smell till you go to pick up your tabloid in the morning and pull your shirt over your nose to avoid the insensitive mix of BO and last nights curry.

(* Jews not included. Nor sell out white muslims)
    test
  2. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

We are ashy cause our Body's epidermal system is natrually over productive hence our over production of melinin.. the ashyness comes from Over production of Skin Cells... The body is constantly producing skin cells as older ones die in all humans, but in black people this Process is multiplied which make us less prone to Sun burn & skin cancer yet creates unsightly "ash" when the extra skin cells die & flake off.

Most black people get thier ashiest when they leave the shower & the skin dries off without being moisturized. good thing we can always count on any random Black woman to have some coco butter or Lotion in her purse.. They're so Resourceful [pus]

test
  3. Look im Gangsta

Ow fuck me @ Showering.

My boy used to shower round mine after word before we'd go out and he'd effectivly eat my moisturiser. We've had many a teenage girl style fight over that. Thank god he never found my lip balm and we have an extractor fan in our bathroom.
    test
  4. what do ppl from your country have such yellow teeth?

i never knew there was a religion against toothbrushes.
    test
  5. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

Yeah Gotta love Lotion...Makes my skin oh so soft.
    In fact im never ashy at all...And all the white women i fuck wit loves
    how soft my skin is..
    test
  6. Look im Gangsta

Are black women only down with sex requiring a dust mask then?

But true. Though I take care to maintain my rugged hands because having soft hands is just dangerously close to being gay.
    test
  7. Look im Gangsta

Na man. It's not a religion as such.

How can I relate it to you....

...ah, it's like black people and employment. You know you should be doing it but you're just too lazy to do so.
    test
  8. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

This has been educational.

So anyway, since white people don't have the ability to produce skin cells as fast as yourselves, do you think that should qualify all white people for disability pensions and what not? Because I think it should [look].
    test
  9. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

that hit the fan..
    test
  10. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

Why would they need a dust mask?

And i said my skin not my hands...i cant do shit to keep those from being ruff
    but that another thing white women love about me...i can grip that chalk board of ass they have with no problem.
    test
  11. Look im Gangsta

Woooooooooooosh.
    test
  12. sorry, re-word that sentence. i can't understand broken english. your accent is really showing, even in your typing, and that's pretty fuckin pathetic.

by the way, u don't really know anything about blacks besides what u see on movies considering u live in a country that barely has them.

while i'm looking for employing, u should try investing in a toothbrush. some toothpaste too, for good measures. it would work u wonders, ass tooth.
    test
  13. Look im Gangsta

Well you keep on looking for employing, and I'll fix up my broken English and brush my teeth for good measures.

PS.

I know more about black people than you do.
    test
  14. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

Both Produce at generally the same rate it's just black people do so in Larger Quantities. More production, more out put, more Waste aka dead cells.

lol@ disability.. I guess your right if you believe all the Peas & bread about black people being the first people on earth & all other races comming from africa, the Middle east & such.. in that senario it would mean black people produce normally & white people under produce..

Iono.. Only god knows for sure I suppose..

test
  15. MC-Panther

MC-Panther New Member

uh , i noticed that a lot of my black friends have dry skin , but i wouldnt call them "Ashy" , its not usually that bad. what i noticed is its usually just on there arms and legs , i dont remember seeing any on there faces . so it really isnt that bad. and if it is just skin cell growth sped up then thats a good thing .
    test
  16. quiet down now, ''chadwick.''
    test
  17. Look im Gangsta

Make me, ''insole''.
    test
  18. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

Ya'll know im responsible for this whole thread right?

I swear these days folks are too lazy to be individuals.....

His main focus was to get a 'lol' or 'lmao'.......

He might have had one too if he would have tried a lil harder....

Seriously tho...

There still time before the sinks to the bottom of the site to be forgotten forever for u get one, maybe two...

Put your lighter up homie.....
    test
  19. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

racist.. ban this fucker
    test
  20. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

black people are no more ashy then white people.

but our skin is light and theirs is dark, so the dead white skin cells can be seen better on a dark persons skin.

yes, i am truth in the flesh.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.