"Who's World Is This" -DROP LINKS-

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Gwan Rong, Sep 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwan Rong

Gwan Rong Honor 'n' Glory

test
  2. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

real chill vibe on this.

first thing, your vocals aren't mixed too well with this and you come off sounding a little muffled out to me.

liking the chorus, though. scratching is a nice touch.

2nd verse seems a little more off than first.

overall, though - good shit. beat was hot.
    test
  3. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

listenin ... the vocals were mixed aight not too bad ... beats cool ... flows aight not bad jus needs to be turned up vocally ... this songs got a good vibe to it ... I like the scratchin in it ...
    hook wasnt bad dog pretty good .... overall pretty dope ... thanx for peepin mine PZ stay up
    test
  4. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

lol I hope you're not implying that you made this beat, cause you said you worked on the production on this alot? And smh at the other two who replied before me not knowing this is a nas beat. Anyway on to the song, I think the mix was pretty bad, like I had a hard time understanding what you were saying which didn't make this too good of a listen. My advice is to work on your mixing technique, so you can make your vocals alot more clearer. Your flow was pretty decent, but emotion could use work. Overall I just think you need a little bit more practice. No hate I'm just telling you my personal opinion. I hope you take heed, Peace
    test
  5. CONSCYOUS

CONSCYOUS -aThespis-athes·pi·an-

test
  6. Gwan Rong

Gwan Rong Honor 'n' Glory

^^WTF

Props Fa Da Feed Yall Apreciate It@Nonsense Naw I Aint Claim Ta Make Da Beat, On Soundclick It Sez "Beat: Nas - The World Is Yours Cover", Wat I Meant Waz The Blending Of Lyrics etc. Buh Props Fa Chekin' It N Givin' Me Ya Opinion On Dat, I'll Def Wrk Ta Up My Skills. Props.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.