Who's the cat who said the Knicks were gonna be good?

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by quotive, Mar 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quotive

quotive 3

Man

They've lost 20 out of the last 22 games.

Jesus... lol
    test
  2. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

I thought they were playoff bound, but I'm a Knicks fan of course.

Fuck off.
    test
  3. the Prince

the Prince New Member

shouldve listened to the Prince
    test
  4. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Curry's a monsta!
    test
  5. El King

El King www.myspace.com/jamelking

fuck ya'll.
    test
  6. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

Are the Knicks finally at the point where all they can do is get better?

I don't know...

Sorry to say, Isiah may still have some treats up his sleeve. (look out Frye!)
    test
  7. pUrE pLaYa369

pUrE pLaYa369 40NationsReadyToRollSon!

I'm a Knicks fan and I must say, it's been a quite a dissapointing season, but I'm confident then in...three years or so (lol) we'll be playoff contenders. We've gotta ride it out though, let some of our big contracts expire and open up cap space to sign some role players to compliment our core group of guys we expect to be franchise players (Marbury, Francis, Curry) or if those guys aren't with us in the next three years, look for free agent franchise players. It's just frustrating cause Isiah's put us in a mess with some of the trades he's made , the exhorbitant contracts he's given to free agents (i.e. Jerome James), and worst of all, the fact that the Bulls have our lottery picks for the next two years (and a potential number one pick this year). The only point to our season right now is to just assess talent, find chemistry within players, and possibly develop a consistent starting line up, since we've had over something like 15-20 different starting lineups this year.
    test
  8. Purple Haze

Jerome James is about the shittest player in the NBA,
    test
  9. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

Lol... he transformed 2 good games in the playoffs last year into 8 mil a year... ..

sigh.

Lucky mu'fuqa
    test
  10. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Finally Knick fans see the light!
    test
  11. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

The Larry Brown of the NBA!
    test
  12. double ML

double ML Guest

i made a bet with a knicks fan that they wouldn't make the playoffs

easy $$$
    test
  13. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

thats plus of being a big man in the NBA...Have a couple good games and you are set for life
    test
  14. Purple Haze

The knicks are good just not at winning.
    test
  15. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

u would think a team w/ qrich, jamal crawford, steve francis, stephon, frye, curry, jerome james, naterobinson, anyone else im missin??? they arent great players, but theyre good players, and yet they lose 20/22 games...ouch, of corse, they need a real pg, and maybe a coach that can have a consistent rotation
    test
  16. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

what they need is to fire larry brown...i never liked him as a coach...they should have chased after phil jackson..he's the type that gets the best out of his players...larry brown does too but only after beefin with most if not all the players.

Pz
    test
  17. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

^ first time ive agreed with u..

if we had herb williams still we'd prolly avg 100 ppg and the rookies would be getting more playtime.
    test
  18. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

im not even gonna get on the Kill Larry brown bus. but he's really hurting his Rep right now. this Knicks team is awful. and they have plenty of guys on there team that were the 'star' player at one point. thats bad. think about it. Francis, Crawford, Rose, Curry, Marbury. all guys who have been the go to guy on there squad and they cant find one guy to go to now.
    test
  19. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

also whats funny is the people who call you the stupidest shit when you say Skiles is a better coach then Brown but look at the production Skiles got out of all of the players that are Knicks now and the Production Brown go out of them. its pretty sad.
    test
  20. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Well the Miami Van Gundy, I think should be available. I think he's pretty good, he got the best out of Dwayne Wade, or actually brought the star out in him. Also what would be crazy is Coach K. As great as he is at Duke, I'd love to see him turn this team around. That shit would be crazy.

The problem with the Bulls, is I think they made the Curry trade more for the picks than the actual players involved. The picks are still available, Sweetney doesn't see daylight at the end of the bench, Thomas is out West, and the other guy...and Jackson's working at Burger King I think. But whatever, I hope we don't make the playoffs cuz then we'd have better bargaining chips with two lottery picks.

Pz
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.