whos the best COMPOSER here???...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by [ Yung Truth ], Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

no such time existed
    test
  2. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

...i understand what you did........but its not anything for you to come up and claim dominance over anyone.......

and dont even try to say i dont understand......i can pull out names and albums easy....

if anything this sounds very movie scorish.........it sounds very......very very very very jon brion..... (score composer)

either way...

it doesnt give you any badge of honor to claim over anyone

i can bet you expected someone to come at you funny about it being a beat....and you never intended it to be one........but that alone proves that you did it too look for props by some emo kid or some shit........
    test
  3. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

The way yall talking about this nigga...Im not even gonna listen to this beat.
    test
  4. urban_tactics

u gotta listen to it at night.......
    test
  5. Brownstar

Brownstar Davadrian

i see what you're trying to do here and i can appreciate it.. i won't shit on it.. but if you think you're coming anywhere remotely close to the names listed earlier in this thread, you're wrong.. and that's the truth.
    test
  6. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

[whipme] [vilewalk]
    test
  7. [ Yung Truth ]

[ Yung Truth ] fuck u, pay me

THAT's all i ask.

i mean...that is ALL i ask.

of course i don't think im the fucking best composer on here.....i just needed some way to get niggas to peep this shit in this forum

what better thread title?....

but yo...to Brownstar and the other few who see what i was trying to do....that is alllllllll iiiiiiii ask. fucking thank you.

and i mean..like i said, the guy who said this sound like a movie score.....i mean whatever you think. to each his own. i just wanted to someone to realize that art can be in any form or fasion....

there is no way in the WORLD that that piano melody in the end wasnt dope.

the rest of you kids that are saying this is wack altogether....i mean like i said, to each his own...but i just personally think youre closed minded and dont value any kid of music other than rap....

i mean sure you say you like all the respected greats.....but how many of you actually LISTEN to them? or listen to shit other than rap and fucking rnb?

if i sent this to niggas who know fruityloops....and tell them i composed this in fruityloops with just my mouse?????? wtf, somebody would fuckin spaz out if i told them that yo

you kids amaze me here
    test
  8. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

If you sped this up and had better drums and mixdown this would be a nice track for outkast

reminds me of "The whole world"
    test
  9. [ Yung Truth ]

haha, it does doesnt it?...

haha ..dope
    test
  10. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

i like it... or atleast parts of it for some reason... i was thinking the same thing as phoenix... the drums werent good, and the part before the end where you kept switching keys and shit wasn't tight... but i think this has potential to be something interesting.... People are entitled to their opinions, so don't argue with someone who thinks its wack, i mean u damn near fainted when someone didn't like it.... chill mayne.
    test
  11. urban_tactics

u can guauge somebody's experience by how they react to negative feedback

cats hate on me all day but u kno what? I don't get mad, cuz I'm past that stage

be glad somebody is being honest with you....because cats like shodown and other overrated producers online weren't fortunate enough to be told the truth and that's why they will always make garbage beats....
    test
  12. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

DAMN
    test
  13. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

woooa. Ouch...
    test
  14. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

you kno...
    test
  15. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

LMAO!!!... Nigga, u need a sitcom...
    test
  16. [ Yung Truth ]

i dont think youre making any sense.
    i think youre trying to be funny so people can laugh.
    so you can be popular here.....but youre not popular here.
    and you realize that everytime you click on a thread like this and don't see your name....but you click them everytime....in hopes that SOMEBODY says your name....even if its one of your friends whose saying it just cuz they know you well enough to know youre gonna look........and youd probably be mad if they didnt.

but i must say......dont take all of your anger out on me.

save some for the next thread asking whose dope at producing that you don't see your name in...cuz it wont be there.

i promise.
    test
  17. Loud Enuff

Loud Enuff Loud Enuff Productions

Young Truth, no offense, but shut he fuck up... I dont even talk to urb never have that i can recall and i know for a FACT he could literally rip you to pieces with beats or on the mic.... and you are just talking out of your ass, cuz to be honest urb doesnty really seem to be trhe type of person to be worrying about internet popularity...

you need to sit back in your chaire and realize people in this thread are not "hating" they are being truthful they have just as much right to say this beat is wack as you have the right to say its hot... get over it..
    test
  18. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

didnt a few people in the beginning of this thread name urb?
    test
  19. Loud Enuff

Loud Enuff Loud Enuff Productions

^^^ i think so!
    test
  20. [ Yung Truth ]

there is no way in the world urban tactics would beat me in a battle....not rapping anyway

that would never happen
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.