whos the best COMPOSER here???...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by [ Yung Truth ], Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

You play too much.
    test
  2. th3r3isn0futur3

th3r3isn0futur3 Active Member

test
  3. th3r3isn0futur3

th3r3isn0futur3 Active Member

holy shit mayn HAHAHAHAHAHA I actually jus listen to that shit... damn... I heard young ass kids bangin out better incoherent ass melodies on pianos nahmean...

shit reminds me of a possum crossin the road or some shit... drunk ass muhfucka tryna stay standin...
    test
  4. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

Yea I can def see freddy cougar moonwalking to this shit
    test
  5. [ Yung Truth ]

[ Yung Truth ] fuck u, pay me

i cant argue with you dudes because all of your are too cut dry and simple minded...

please go to this link: http://www.radioblogclub.com/search/0/tom_waits_underground

you'll see a little blue play button beside "Tom Waits - Underground"...

press it......and then under "Blog this track" press the gray play button beside the track...

now........you dont understand that song do you?....because youre too closed minded....youre too simple.....you are listening to music of one of the greatest musicians in the world....but you probably think this song is terrible....because you dont understand it.....

this is the music that me and other people love to hear....because its art. wtf

who gives a fuck if theres off notes?...

if you were a great musician..and youre like FUCK THIS SHIT...I CANT STAND THIS MUSIC ANYMORE....and youre tired of sitting and thinking of great music so people can just be like "Whatever.." and then go back and listen to some more Lil Jon and the eastside boyz...and you sat down at a piano and started bangin keys and just singing your heart out..thats doesnt mean its not still art....

and artists that PAINT abstract art....that to YOU might mean absolutely nothing....an artist might draw a fuckin zig zag line on a canvas...and still have his art respected....but what about music?..is music not an ART?

you STILL owe it to that artist to consider what HE was thinking when he painted that....to think about what HE intended for that painting to mean..

and after you've done that......AFTER youve tried to appreciate the art for whats its worth...then you can judge me, but until then....shut the fuck up and dont tell me what i can and cant do with this music...

i remember a time when artists were creative..and didnt give a FUCK what anybody thought of the shit they created...

so fuck yall niggas. i got beats that shit on have of yalls catalogue....and if you doubt me, put your paypal where your mouth is.
    test
  6. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

test
  7. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

lol if u as the artists intention was thinking im gonna make a really cheesy wack beat with awful drums then u did a great job.
    test
  8. T.A.P.

T.A.P. New Member

test
  9. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

i think im gonna up one of the best soon enuff
    test
  10. Odd Man Outt

Odd Man Outt President of the South

lmao truth be catchin hell
    test
  11. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

the fuck that track gotta do with your offbeat, bad note and just generally garbage track on your myspace page?

how old are you anyway? i'm convinced you are a child

so i'ma stop pickin on children today

i suggest u just stop talkin to me altogether

your beat was wack...stop tryin to safe face by makin it seem like u see a light that nobody else does....your track was simply garbage....no rythym....no enjoyment....just garbage......sit ya lil ass down somewhere, lil boy
    test
  12. YB MUZiK

YB MUZiK Active Member

test
  13. [ Yung Truth ]

why are you trying to insult me dude?..have i insulted you?...

if i think my beat is good and i want to defend it, can i do that please?

i dont know how many times i must say this isnt a hiphop beat.

if i find you experimental instrumentals by legendary producers that sound similar to this display of disgusting brilliance will you shut the fuck up?

i mean i hear youre a pretty decent producer, i would think that the better producers would have more of an open mind and be more encouraging to beginning producers that are trying to be DIFFERENT instead of the same bullshit that you claim youre tired of hearing everyday...but no. thats not the case.

do you know why niggas always sound the same when they rap in New York?...

i dont.

but im willing to guarantee that many of them sound that way because they'd get mocked, or laughed at, or taken for a joke if they sounded ANYTHING different.

anything.
    test
  14. urban_tactics

am i gonna have to dig up the "using creativity as a crutch" thread back up on ya'll niggaz?
    test
  15. [ Yung Truth ]

wtf...who the fuck is this urban kid?....man will you shut the fuck up?

at least NOVA has the intelligence to post something remotely funny

get your no name producing ass up out this thread nigga

only respected cats need to say anything in here
    test
  16. urban_tactics

nigga please....

my socks got more more musical experience than you do.....

u wanna pop shit, battle me....embarrass yourself

or just fallback and play the roll god meant u to play.......a bitch........
    test
  17. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

the problem is...your posting a non hiphop , non commercial style of music on a mostly commercial hiphop production website...and u also did not inform us that this was your intetion..so of course your gonna get shitted on...not to mention your elitest approach to this..so no..your not gonna get any respect the way u came at us...and u talkin all this shit about undergriound this..creativiy that..but didnt u used to be all commercial and rap like jigga on every track..???...
    test
  18. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

i duno why people cant just admit when they fucked up
    test
  19. urban_tactics

this nigga can get ate on the beats....OR on the mic......
    test
  20. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

irony...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.