who's the best battle rappers to never win a major battle?

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by sketch566, Feb 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J-Professional

J-Professional Well-Known Member

Stratus...

Yo Stratus i just realized we kinda know each other... im j pro also 9thwonder from mentalz....haha remember that mentalz shit

pro
    test
  2. kingauthor

kingauthor Active Member

i would also have to go with Prime hes got that smooth chicago freestyle and rarely has crutches. I like unseen even though i havent seen to many where he did well( although i think he did well against mac lethal). Dos Noun is another.
    test
  3. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

Tone Won Braggin Rites As Mentioned Before Like Back In '99...

I Almost Said Moonie D But He Won A Battle...

EDITED TO SAY WHAT ABOUT SUNKISS (Or SUnkist...I 4get)???...
    test
  4. DoC

DoC New Member

Prime really never won an organized battle, not that I know of. I'm sure he has laced a few n*ggas on the street and at shows, that I've witnessed. Prime and his group middle ground are releasing a mix tape called "Grand Opening" which will feature myself, qwel, cap d from all nat, and many others. I got a B side joint for the next 12 with prime. holla at ya boy for info.
    test
  5. The Saurus

The Saurus Two Times of a lotta shit

I laugh hysterically at everyone who said ex-i considering what went down at that battle last Wednesday. Don't get me wrong, dude's decent, we're cool, and I gave him respect after we went at it, but I served him, and I mean SERVED, in front of what was basically a homecrowd for him. Like I said, he's legit, but nowhere near the best to never win a big battle.
    test
  6. ChesterCheesemO

ChesterCheesemO New Member

Mizzery

not MIZERY
    that fool that was in the video on this site
    the kid from philly
    test
  7. Mistake

Mistake Dougie Darko

^^^^ im glad u clarified that coz i was about to start LMAO..................
    test
  8. flowmastafatsac

flowmastafatsac New Member

yo thesaurus go and read the rhyme dictionary a couple more years and maybe you will be on the level truth is unless you can make some dope songs you aren't going anywhere. Anyone can win a battle and a lot of dope emcee's have lost battles. Ex-I only compeats cuz people beg him to he was probably having an off night. If you are ill how come i have never heard of you I represent Humboldt County (Northern) Northern California and I can hold my own in a battle. I have faced Ex-I before and all I can say is he is one of the illest battlers I know and he doesn't even try. Cherish the battles you have won against the emcees with clout. That win was probably the highlight of yer career. Oh yeah and a .................................Dont Battle Me
    test
  9. eX-I ThunderHut

eX-I ThunderHut New Member

I laugh hysterically at everyone who said ex-i considering what went down at that battle last Wednesday. Don't get me wrong, dude's decent, we're cool, and I gave him respect after we went at it, but I served him, and I mean SERVED, in front of what was basically a homecrowd for him. Like I said, he's legit, but nowhere near the best to never win a big battle.

hahahah! first of all, no one knew me in that crowd, exept a chosen few a that battle and have witnessed me slaughter... 2nd of all, dont front like u SERVED me... I admit, I wasnt on point on Wed., but c'mon man... every puch u spit at me was an in-direct diss.. random filler, and punchline... i admit you had skill, but c'mon man, u were diggin in your "mental-box-o-punchlines"... and foreal, I was not even trying to battle man... watch some footage, and see for yourself...

respect.....................................
    test
  10. eX-I ThunderHut

ditto... thank you Franco.

thats proof from an emcee that I TRIED to beat... but didn't defeat...
    test
  11. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

Tell it like it is, Franco!!!
    test
  12. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

anyway
    back to the topic at hand

id say

deuce leader, and unseen, they should get like a lifetime achievement award for never winning anything i've ever seen of them

and i say
    SLUG

even though he did get 2nd place in scribble and isnt really a super dope battler, its entertaining na mean?

and alsooo

parable

and..

alius

and..

p.e.a.c.e...

and crescent moon

all deserving to win something but never got it,unless they have and im forgetting about it
    test
  13. The Saurus

Haha. Damn, I didn't know people would get sad at my remarks. First to eX, I have all the footage from that shit and I admit, I was the least direct to you of all the heads I slaughtered that night. But all I was saying on this thread was that I don't think you're one of the best battlers to never win a major battle. Sure, you may have had an off night, and you may not have personally known everyone there, but w/o question it was more of a home crowd for you than myself. Almost every person there at least knew thunderhut. As far as the punchlines or whatever you said I spit, fuck it. The fact is you didn't say a DAMN THING that got a reaction from anyone, and I didn't hear any solid personals come outta your mouth toward me. Now, I said you you were decent earlier, and still do, just not one of the best I've ever heard.
    test
  14. PUMPKINHEAD/MAKIN'

PUMPKINHEAD/MAKIN' New Member

I have been served in many battles lol!!!
    The list :Tonedeff beat me , Esoteric Beat me , Breez beat me , pack fm beat me
    Those are all legitimate losses I had bad nights man everyone does
    I have won Braggin rites twice though I beat Adeem I slaughtered Sunkist in the blaze battle but got jerked !! etc. etc. but i'm waiting to battle poison pen for
    A slice of juniors cheesecake!!!
    test
  15. The Saurus

Oh, and to the dude from humboldt that I'VE never heard of, my career highlights run far beyond winning everything I enter, and the fact that you don't know who I am means absolutely nothing. However, if you really wanna bring it to the battle level w/ me, I'm game.
    test
  16. eX-I ThunderHut

the thing is, you're judging me on a battle that I enterred just because I was there... if I had came to that show w/the intent to battle, than things would have been different...

whatever... I've served cats... period.................................
    test
  17. The Saurus

Ay I believe it, and I've seen some of the footage at •••••••••••••••••. You're good, I've said that. I entered the battle under the same circumstance as you. I went up there to watch a friend of mine and I signed up cause dude said he wanted a big list of emcees. I'm sure we'll have a real rematch oppurtunity in the future.
    test
  18. CharlieChewbread

CharlieChewbread New Member

Both Eks-I and Thesaurus are very very very very (cant stress the word very enough) talented musicians. Ive personally seen Thesaurus hand cats their assholes many times and he has been doing it for years now... Shit, Ive watched him step to big name bay area artists and make them feel silly afterwords..... This guy does it!

As far as the other night goes, I was there. Eks-I wasnt having a good night at all..... However, im not suprised that Thesaurus won. He is sick. Sure his punchlines werent indirect, but not to many cats spit personal disses any longer. So, its kind of expected. Eks-I on the other hand styles with the best of them and will pick you apart when hes on..........

So, i think my vote goes for Thesaurus.

GRUNGE
    test
  19. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

Thesaurus may have won that battle, but to say that Ex-I is NOT one of the illest battle mcs to not win an organized battle is just stupid. He is mos def one of the illest mcs to never win a battle, and just because you beat him on an off-night doesn't mean shit. I've never heard of you, either, I'm curious to see your battle skills.
    test
  20. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

yeah thesauras, hook me up with some footage---I'll get it on the net so peeps can check it out. email me at: eig@umail.ucsb.edu
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.