who's seen that dame dash show on bet?

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by Hardkore, Oct 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

dog...i watched that shit a few nights ago, and one group was in the studio with grafh and swizz beatz. now, they recording 'n shit, 'n one dude is trying to tell grafh that he needs something a little more catchier than what he's recording, but grafh just wants to keep it the way grafh wants it, yaknow?

well, i heard the song off a kay slay mixtape, and it's...not bad, but, it's not radio-worthy in my opinion. not because of the beat, not because of the chorus, but because of grafh's subject matter.

anybody else recognize this?
    test
  2. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

Grafh is a good rapper cuz he don't sell his soul like a fuckin ho.

That faggot thought he was gonna get Swizz Beats in the dice game and he fuckin lost [funny]
    test
  3. Teen Prodigy

Teen Prodigy Short2003's e-child

I thought that show was going to be true garbage.. and well, it's not.

Shocking.
    test
  4. hockeys_da_best

hockeys_da_best New Member

Why the fuck was this moved from HHC?
    test
  5. l_dopa

l_dopa New Member

I'm all down with not selling your soul but from what I heard graph spit on the show it sounded pretty wack. I don't agree with the way the cat approached graph and swizz about the song but it did not sound like a hit by any means. I do respect the cat from the show to have the balls to speak his mind around majors in the business. That's what every artist needs in the studio someone to tell you when your shit is wack so you can rewrite it.
    test
  6. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ werd to that.

cat approached grafh and swizz wrong, so grafh and swizz ain't gonna respect his opinion. song didn't sound like a hit by any means at all. just sounded like a mixtape track to me. and grafh is dope, too.

fine. don't sell your soul. you'll never blow up like you're capable of.
    test
  7. AGENTSPITS

AGENTSPITS Got A BJ From AVA DEVINE!

i need to catch this show on tv sometime
    test
  8. LA_JCain

LA_JCain Royalty and Purity

^ Same here.
    test
  9. jweaksfromdapike

jweaksfromdapike The Pain and the Poetry

shows pretty entertaining...and dame is just funny..lol
    test
  10. Infrared Beam

Infrared Beam New Member

i was glad when the one nicca with the tego calderon fro left. couldn't stand how that nicca was dickriding throughout these first few episodes. dude straight up wasn't real. when dame hit that nicca with the "life is the dash" and the funny finger thing he does lol, it was a wrizzap. didn't want to see that one belligerent female leaving so quickly. she was one of the more entertaining people on the show.
    test
  11. mama21

mama21 panama-red@blackplanet

i like it so far..i know the last girl they kicked off, they shouldnt have kicked her out yet i guess for ratings but at the same time the attitude she was portraying on the show wasnt necessary..im sure she isnt the only one who'll end up acting like that and getting kicked off though. i just wonder why when they kicked off the show, they cant say whatever it is to dame instead of being all up in the camera. say it to his face, that'll make the show more interesting. plus i heard the winner was already on 106th, i didnt see the show though. i want to watch this all the way to the end.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.