Who's playin the halo 3 beta in may??

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Vikto Beats, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

I'm in bed crying
    test
  2. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Ouch!! I'd be pissed.....
    test
  3. HM@variance

HM@variance New Member

test
  4. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

So vikt, what you think of it???
    test
  5. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Menaz, don't get Wireless.

It's shit. It's not opinion, but fact.

Get ethernet, it's cheaper and 20101010101010x's more reliable.
    test
  6. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

The graphics are the only problem. Lighting and character models are ill, but the textures are still fuzzy, not alot of detail. It's still in beta though so I cant say much about graphics till the games done.

Gameplay? If you like halo this shit will fucking destroy your soul. New weapons are ill as fuck. Back in halo 2 you had 2 slots, your weapons and grenades. Now you have weapons, grenades, and tools. You can use em with x, you got a bubble shield, portable grav lift, shield absorber, and fuckin mines. The 3 new maps are ridiculous, and theres 2 new game types you can play on the beta. Vip, and a new territories. The new territories is pretty lame but vip is ill as fuck. Its basically slayer but each team has one vip whos under a shield all the time, you gotta kill him to score and then another member of the team becomes vip. Brute spikers are ill as fuck, the old school assault rifle is probably the best new weapon to come out of this beta. The laser cannon is ridiculous too. The save movie feature is wow. I can save a movie and upload it to my share folder. So if I'm in the lobby with a bunch of peeps waitin for a game they could just go to my folder and download. But the movies on the beta aint like what they explained for the final version, you just watch what you played in first person. The final version you can move the camera around, slow mow, rewind, forward and all that. Like a regular instant replay.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.