Whos not effect by bein HIGH?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Mr ExZ, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i smoke all diff kinds....all great quality

been smokin weed regularily(daily) for 17-18 years, so obviously i have a high tolerance...

some kinds i get regularily:
    Hempstar
    Jack Herer
    blueberry
    grapefruit
    Jamaican
    White widow
    Juicyfruit

^^those are just a few that i can remember right now...i only named them cuz you asked...

and again like i said, fuck seeds in your weed. I never get seeds in my weed. When i do, it pisses me off and anyone i know from around here...Thats all, its just really odd for seeds to be in with our weed-sacks.

I dont claim to smoke the best in the world, but ive tried weed while on vacations in different areas of the world(singapore, texas, all over BC, Wyoming, Montana, Mexico, Dominican republic) and never have been able to say "thats better than the shit i get at home"

this is just my experience....obviously everywhere has good weed. But Ill openly brag about the cronic i get cuz its gooooood weed.

clientel from around here wont settle for shitty weed. We do have great weed here. Its a fact

cry all you want about how im just a stupid canadian who doesnt know shit....

i dont care, i know i get good ass weed ALL the time....like i said been smokin for 18 years and atleast 17 have been regularily

and i dont collect seeds cuz i dont grow....i fucking hate seeds in the sack and never see it up here.....

youd have to ask specially for seed in your sacks.....maybe youll find 1 seed in an ounce
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

oh yeah, and even good quality strains can be ass

ive bought a sack of WW and thought it was crappy.....

names are only half the equation
    test
  3. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

no shit but none of u cats no shit about this kinda stuff

one of these days u kids will realize that pot is only as good as the grower.. not to mention there are tons of companies that make seeds of widow and they arent all equal..

brb gotta run an errand
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i just hate how SOME of you get so mad about it like nobody could possibly get good weed unless they know everything about growing pot and all about its chemical compounds and all that jazz.....

obviously everywhere has potential to have good weed.....

but some of the shittyest weed i ever smoked came from Texas!!!!!! i bought an ounce and It was brownish and had thousands of seeds in it.....THOUSANDS....

and it wasnt even on the same level as even the shittyest weed i get here....ive never seen brown weed here, and never seen a sack with more than a 2-3 seeds in it.....AND with that weak ass texas shwag wed have to roll gigantic blunts constantly to get high, that and pack bowl after bowl, the shit even tasted like ass....

and like i said, 1 gram of the shit i get normally gets me and 3 other dudes high twice atleast, and im talkin experienced smokers, whove been smokin as long as me...

there i go again, braggin about my weed...hahah.....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.