Whos not effect by bein HIGH?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Mr ExZ, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

by that i mean you can just do w/e you normally do even if you baked.. i thought everyone was like that.. well not everyone lol.. but this boy i dont know was over with one of my boys the other day n he was like im good on that l man i gotta drive

i was like wtf? you gotta leave right now? haha..

but even besides little shit like drivin.. ill blaze before class.. shit i was high as FUCK for my speech the other day that i didnt even have written i just got up there n did my thing lol had the whole classroom laughin n shit.. killed that shit

i really dont even think twice about bein high. its just how it is

how you?
    test
  2. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

put it this way...if i'm high and there's shit has to get done and i can't help it, then i'm gonna get it done. i've been to work high. i've been to school high. i've had to meet important people with my parents...high as fuck. i may be baked, but i can function normally. the only sign of "high"-ness is that my speech is a little slowed down and my eyes get low and red as fuck. it's easy as hell to drive when i'm baked. everything else is pretty easy, too.

but, the big disclaimer is if i'm in a comfortable ass space (like somebody's bed or couch)... and if nothing is happening within the hour to 75 minutes after i hit the blunt, i'll probably pass out due to boredom and feeling good as hell being baked.
    test
  3. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

man ive never driven "sober" i think id suck at it but ill never kno till i try. even when i was 16, i was hitten the bong and my dad walked into my room and was like "finish hittin the bong, then ima teach u how to drive", i came back with somthin like "i cant im baked" and he called me a pussy and to hurry up.

as for bein affected it kinda depends how regularly im smoken when i quit for the first time in 8 years i blazed after about a month and pretty much the only thing i was capable of was smoken more weed and drinken beer. then after blazen steady for a week after that i was back to normal. i dont think ima ever try quitting again.
    test
  4. Macmili

Macmili Thorough

^this kid is all jokes lol

im effected, if I wasn't that must mean I'm smokin some dooky... never that

especially when I first started smokin haze I could only think for a second and then automatically forget what I was just thinking. It seemed like my focus would go blank and reset every 2 seconds on some real one track mind shit.
    test
  5. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

not now

but when i was mad young i got ral baked so i could see not wanting to drive if you never smoke and have no tolorence
    test
  6. liquid`acid

man i wasnt joken about any of that, i've only driven high, been blazen for almost half my life, been blazen with my dad since i was 14.

never developed tolerance to anything? coffe? X? blow? shroomz? beer? anything?

well i warn you, effects from almost everythin u abuse will lessen over time, but it doesnt always mean u got bunk shit.
    test
  7. LRG829

LRG829 New Member

hell yeah after long enough smoking it makes you normal i have been smoking a few times a day for 5 yrs now.
    test
  8. Macmili

Macmili Thorough

of course I had a tolerance after not too long and was able to drive and function normally, when i was blazed it was awesome that's why I was doin it, I'd be fronting if I said I wasn't effected though, the effects are the only reason I smoked, to get out of my sober state

and yea the effects get lessened over time but they don't go away, otherwise there would be no point in smoking

it's not like true potheads are sober when they smoke, they're more familiar with the mindframe though and mistake it for soberness cuz it's what they're used to

I'll stop rambling now
    test
  9. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

love drivin while im high.. or better yet whilst i burn a blizzard.. dont get much more relaxin then slow cruisin with some green..
    test
  10. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

shrooms are fucking wack once you build up a tolerance for em

i usta be on some 5-6 hour highs with em now im high for an hour or two at most

but that was a while back , i havent done them in a while ever since i found another source for Acid , and that shit is something you cant really build a tolerance for , sure you can somewhat but if that shit is strong your ganna get fucked either way
    test
  11. liquid`acid

^^ yeah man, i cant even do shroomz any more, makes me sick, i loooove acid tho, i go on a mad binge every year at shambhala
    test
  12. spike spiegal

spike spiegal sincere

shrooms wouldnt have an effect on my girlfriend. everytime i did it with her i tripped and she felt nothing.

i can do anything i normally do on pretty much any drug (cept for dippers) and not seem effected. but if i hadnt smoked weed in awhile i feel mad paranoid when im doing certain things like i feel like im doing it wrong. first time i drove high on weed i was convinced i was on the wrong side of the road lol.

first time i drove rolling on 2 pills and smoking a joint i ended up running thro mad stop signs like an idiot and stopping right after..but it was late as hell an luckily no one was around
    test
  13. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

when i am baked my southern accent kicks in hardcore. not to mention a monotone voice. as far as driving goes i'm pretty straight behind the wheel. when you have to deal with atlanta traffic day in and day out you are ready for anything although i tend to keep it on cruise control on one of the 2-3 right lanes because i'll be damned if i'm gonna get pulled over for speeding high. i hear that dude on being in a comfortable place for an hour - hour and a half and being bored as shit and passing out. i usually try to find something to do whether it's playin some ball or firing up the xbox 360.
    test
  14. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

Yeah i dont really get HIGH from smoking anymore. I used to get so high id get a hint of paranoia and just totally spasm a little bit at some times. Ive been smoking like 1 or 2 times a day for the last year and a half or so and now i smoke weed and it gets me relaxed and quazi-high. Definitely not what it used to be, I probably get more of a "buzz" of cigarettes now than actual weed. Nothin like weed tho ill tell ya, it still satisfies me every bit as much and is good because i can control myself and pass myself off as sober (ie in front of parents, cops)
    test
  15. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

LOL i remmeber the first time i smoked and drove, after all the hype that you shouldnt drive stoned, we were sooo scared lol.

we boxed my moms van and i think i was 16, then we are like "FUCK we have to drive home now, we might die"

then i drove home and i was like "wow i cant believe we made it home alive"

so gay
    test
  16. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

im a lot better at video games when im high
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ive been blazing for over 15 years

i have no problems being high.

way back when i was in highschool i knew chicks who would get so fucked off weed it was like they wer ehigh on mushrooms, i had to stop taking em out at lunch cuz they were heatscore
    test
  18. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

i get smoked da fuck out. the only time i dont feel high is if i been bakin mec all day and u kina get that lazy slouchy feelin instead of high
    test
  19. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ lol the stuck feelin

i hate that shit
    test
  20. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

lve realized i drive more like a maniac when im sober...gettin pissed at other drivers n shit.
    but when i get blazed im that guy police wouldnt dare to look at cuz im drivin straightas fuck
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.