Whos next? Jonny bones!!

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by jayoo, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mellance

mellance New Member

Im not on anyones nuts, im stating facts, fightmetric shows a close as fuck fight against Edgar, and a Penn that was medicated during the time of the fight and during camp for it (has been confirmed)

Penn @ 100% like he was against Florian,Sherk and Sanchez is without any doubt the nr1 LW in the world, only one i could even see realisticly threatning him would be Jose Aldo (if/when he makes the jump up)

Edgar is going to get choked unconsious or KOed in the rematch, feel free to quote me on that after
    test
  2. murda bay

murda bay New Member

i think so too...edgar is nice..but penn is arguably the best LW ever and up there for PFP
    test
  3. The Nonpareil

The Nonpareil What about me?

I agree with all of this, but I still feel the reason Penn lost to Edgar is because he didn't implement his well-roundedness. What makes BJ Penn is that he's so good at everything, if he can't outstrike you, he can wrestle you down and sub you. For 5 rounds he tried to ko edgar and nothing else.
    test
  4. mellance

mellance New Member

yeah because he was sick and was taking antibiotics at the time, but Penn hasnt backed down from any fight in his career so he decided to still fight in Abu Dabi
    test
  5. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

I agree. A lot of the time BJ seems to avoid the ground. I don't get it. Surely he'd have ended Edgar down there.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.