Whos next? Jonny bones!!

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by jayoo, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Nonpareil

The Nonpareil What about me?

Say what you want about Gomi, but this is all bullshit. Tyson Griffin is not a lay and pray wrestler and it wasn't a lucky punch.
    test
  2. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

^this.

J Keeper Super Jesus

Was gonna respond to Murda Bay, but Jayo said what I was gonna say.
    test
  4. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Was waiting for someone to say it.
    test
  5. mellance

mellance New Member

He has finished 1 out of 7 UFC fights, and that was an overweight drugabusing Hermes Franca, his standup is shit, his GnP is shit all he has is his fucking wrestling. if you look up "overated fuck" in the dictionary you'll see a picture of Griffin.

And yeah it was a lucky punch, it was real early in the fight, bodys not yet warm and he caught him.

And like i said you fucks are dreaming if you think this is some sign of a Gomi rebirth, Florian made him look stupid, Gomi will NEVER wear any belt in the UFC and if he ever gets a titlefight its so Penn can fuck him up for life and send him packing.

I hope Aoki comes to the UFC aswell, so Penn can break every fucking bone in his body.
    test
  6. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

so because he goes to decisions a lot hes a lay n pray fighter?

aight, im ignoring everything you ever say in mma threads

youre no longer credible to speak until i say so
    test
  7. mellance

mellance New Member

Just go get fucked and brag some more about being a MOD over at the SF boards you fucking gardentool.

Look at his fightmetrics, not like he uses his wrestling to advance positions he basicly uses it to score points get stood up and then takes em down again, and "ALOT" is a understatement he has one finish against a Hermes Franca who retired after that fight and checked himself into rehab.

Just go eat a bag of dicks you little pissant.
    test
  8. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

ive never bragged once about being a mod at the strikeforce forum

and you know youre a childish clown when you ranting mad as fuck and talking mad shit

and hermes franca retired after facing eric wisely, not tyson griffin.

fuck off clown
    test
  9. mellance

mellance New Member

He said after the Griffin loss he was done, got released went to rehab, guess he got a jesuscomplex there.

And yeah, you've used your "LOL'Z IM A MOD" as a way to make yourself look more credible, then got ridiculed for it, in regards to when i said Coker should go die in a fire, you should join him in that fire.

The day SF puts up the out of business sign im gonna laugh my ass off, send you a brief thought and laugh my ass off some more.

I hope they do pit Gomi against Penn, so you get your much needed reality check.
    test
  10. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

youre money inc/d-(-_-)-b? wow youre a lame

how many fucken aliases do u have u troll? should of known it was you with your stupidity

i dont give a fuck what hermes said after the griffin fight, its a FACT he didnt retire til he fought and lost to eric wisely
    test
  11. mellance

mellance New Member

should learn the difference between fact and fiction twat, you trying to connect me with other "aliases" thats FICTION you acting like an mma authority cuz of a fucking MOD flag on a fucking message board, thats FACT.

ANY MOD CAN FEEL FREE TO CHECK MY IP AND SEE IF ITS ASSOCIATED WITH ANY OTHER ACOUNT ON THIS SITE.

Was that your last desperate attempt to save face?, if so we are done here you can return to nothingness again.
    test
  12. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

ive never once bragged about being a mod, nor used it to boost credibility

you sound like my bitch right now. youre hurt

bend over plz
    test
  13. mellance

mellance New Member

http://board.rapmusic.com/audio-emcee-hook-ups/1223557-fedor-would-destroy-brock-4.html

Love the parts where you brag about training martial arts since the age of 6 aswell, at best you've got a black belt in video violence and jerks off to the first karate kid movie.
    test
  14. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

for the record: i want everyone to remember when i posted my boy jon jones first professional fight here, wonder if threads still around.. but i told ya'll he was the future
    test
  15. The Nonpareil

I remember when you made a thread about him before the fight with Bonnar. He had had one fight already in the UFC, but the bonnar fight was when he made his splash.

You have talented friends.
    test
  16. The Nonpareil

He lost a very controversial decision to the current champ, Frankie Edgar. Who's standup isn't shit in lw besides penn and florian? He's improving. He has a powerful right hand and he's fast.

but after this dumb comment, you don't deserve to be any sort of authority on striking.

Tyson got countered while kicking. He made the mistake of kicking in range, while not moving his head to the outside and not putting his hand up.

What happened was about the coolest, flashiest counter available in that situation. Gomi instinctively took notice, loaded up the right hand like he was throwing a fastball, and threw it at Griffin unprotected chin.

[​IMG]

Notice there was absolutely no hesitation between the punch and gomi attacking tyson on the ground. He adjusted his balance, gave tyson room to fall, and jumped on him. Not an accident.
    test
  17. The Nonpareil

and I was probably the first person on Sherdog calling this Gomi's Wanderlei-Jardine moment in the UFC. I have no illusions of him as the UFC champ.

Although I'd definitely give him more of a shot against Edgar than Penn.

And aoki would make short work of a lot of UFC's roster.
    test
  18. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

test
  19. mellance

mellance New Member

Haha, what kind of drugs are you on?, Penn is going to manhandle Edgar next time they meet, its game over for Edgar, Edgar won a close decision against a Penn who was far from 100%

Penn would end Aoki's life. Penn at 100% could be seen against Sherk,Florian and Sanchez
    test
  20. The Nonpareil

ugh.

I like Penn, but get off his nuts.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.