Whos In and Whos Out

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by eM-T, May 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

it shouldnt be about all this
    these sites ive used for practice and to interact with other poets all around the world

sorry to say but i see alot of finger pointing goin on...
    and ill still post in the realm its just that i have a lot less time now...

anyways its all about believing in yourself yall

that can be a very hard to do sometimes cuz you feel alone and it doesnt seem that to many people around your way understand what your tryin to present...

the reason why i love hip-hop so much cuz you see how the industry has turned out now...
    its like marketing over true emotion,feelings,and experience

and i got some serious beef with that cuz think of all the pioneers,
    and now look....
    its like a fashion show or somethin....lol

anyways so thats why ive became dedicated to becoming a poet...
    cuz just sitting back and watchin it happen....
    after a while for everyone thats got heart,
    we gotta step up...

and all this bickering and shit isnt helping
    its just making people angry with eachother and now avoiding each other...

i understand yall got concerns in here as i do...
    but all the fingerpointing isnt neccessary
    i know i mightve helped feed all this like a week ago,
    sayin i wouldnt post in there for a while cuz its been slow...
    but im sorry for that,thats setting a bad example
    really thats what its all about settin examples for others

cuz these new cats maybe never been in one of these websites before
    so they dont exactly know how it works though...

anyways im done....
    this bickering isnt goin to help anything....
    test
  2. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

^the realest thing I've heard so far
    test
  3. eM-T

eM-T Because We Are

drama drama drama. If anyone wants to take over this thread you are welcome. I am out (again). Not the list. Im just over this. All I wanted was a place to post and have people I knew were all about showing love.

this is like going to a slam poetry contest. You sit there an listen to everyone, and then you get up there to spit and everyone leaves. This is too stupid.

goddamn, I would love to blame it on a lack of maturity, but Im only 21 so I doubt it is that.

Im sure I will still peep from time to time. I see no reason to post. Despite this fuckin list I have hit up a percentage of about 20 to 1. 20 comments for every one fuckin thread and I still don't get shit for shit. There just isnt enough people who care.

Mind Soul. Ufo. I appreciate you guys and support for my intentions.

everyone on the list. I am glad you guys care.

I guess I just dont feel like there is much of a point anymore. Once the excitment of posting fizzles out, and poeple dont care.... I can't say its easy for me to care either.

take care all.

consider this my goodbye.
    test
  4. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

yo man all you can really do is do your thing...
    your manmadeofahses?
    it seems that people already know you...
    i just feel things are going slow cuz alot of poets that were here arent anymore...
    just dont worry about the sleepin
    really we cant force them to reply to threads
    cuz poetry really should be about freedom,feel me?

dont get all upset about it though,
    maybe you should hit up some poetry slams around your area if you can find it,to really get your name heard
    im'a do it soon...
    just got to find where its at and when...

sorry about the outburst earlier,
    its not helping anything...
    we dont need to be losing our cool over this....

peace
    test
  5. eM-T

eM-T Because We Are

i feel you ep. just sucks when I post now and I got to up my own shit. I mean, I dont even get the lame one liners. lol. I dont know. I want to post because of the few people here I appreciate... I just dont know if its worth it anymore. Its like... for me to get back in the game, I know I have to ... not care.

I give a lot to this place in terms of replys because I want other people to do the same. But most poets only care about themselves.

that is why I tried out this little.. show respect at the fucking least. ... . .

it didnt work.

its not so much losing my cool as it is....

well its like a relationship. it hurts to care about the person more then they care about you. thats what it boils down to.. I tired to show people I care. I think my education puts me in a decent position to help people... but even that is look down on as... what.. saying Im better or some bullshit.

im going to keep doing my thing. I guess sharing it with impersonal connections is over. I guess that is why the world is so fucked. If you cant see or touch the person they dont mean FUCKIN SHIT..

NO LETS GO GET THOSE FUCKING IRAQI BITCHS!!!!

yea. Im not smiling about it either.
    test
  6. POETICVIBEZ

POETICVIBEZ New Member

I just wanted to put my 2cents in

UFO invited me to this site originally and I was very enthusiastic to come on here and join another poetry family After witnessing the way things are run in here I never posted again. And when I say run im not talking about the mods i mean there is no family in here just random groups of people that want to see their names on print. U shouldnt have to telll another poet to show love they should do it because they should understand what its like to be in that persons shoes. I will continue to come on here and read poems by other poets but as far as posting my poetry or responding I decline because i feel its more like everyone is in a small room yellin but no one is listening to one another. If you have to get commitments from poets to show luv to others then the cause is defeated from the start because i rather have a random responce to my work then a forced fed one any day but thats just me.

You all continue the good work that you do on here.

Come together and make it work because there is power in words.
    http://urbangenocide.proboards41.com
    test
  7. eM-T

eM-T Because We Are

^ ?????? so.... Im not crazy?? Lol. Thanks for the insight. I feel you. I guess its been hard for me to let go (if I recall correctly, it wasn't always this way).

-I have one last poem I might post about all this. I don't know yet if I will. Sometimes it seems silly to write something that you hope will make someone think. Then again, the people who do read other work arent the people I am talking about, so perhaps the best I can hope for is a nod and a smile.

the dildos I am talkin about are up someones ass. My muffled cries aren't getting through.
    test
  8. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

you're full of shit UFO and I'll tell you that to your face

I've made several rule changes and if you'd go in there and look you'd know that. but I'm not mod anymore so that doesn't matter. my rules are still in place though and the only thing wrong the Poet Tree is participation. nothing else.... get off your high horse. you're obviously still mad about me cancellling your tournament there, but it was unorganized... which I've never been so shut that shit up quickly

and Mind, I know you never had any intention on being active in the PT which is why I took it as my thing to make stronger. I can't make people come in there, but there was several ideas implemented to get more members. Poetry 4 Points, where newbs get points for showing, tournaments, which I supported UFO doing, but was done very sloppy and other shit too.

The realm doesn't support the PT cuz they don't... period. there are a few members of the realm that give something back to the poet tree, but all in all, most of the vets of the realm have never even signed into the PTL or looked at a mag and posted or anything.

PTL is sloppy? wtf is sloppy about it outside of no members huh?

come with a good response and I'll give you points for it.... cuz you're full of shit UFO
    test
  9. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

oh yeah, and the poet tree is prolly what you're talking about as you and allnakey idea... that's bullshit too

I made a post suggesting it and allnakey supported the idea and made another thread to make it happen a month later. and I've been supporting it from the beggining... the only one to support it from the beggining as well

so me and allnakey pioneered it and you were just a non active mod there, but I did appreciate your help when I asked for it and I have no beef with you. UFO, ur on my shit list tho with all your weak ass comments on my league when you know I was modding the rstl when the probs began and when I returned to fully mod the ptl, the probs were solved with new rules put in place
    test
  10. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

^it gets deeper then that like all things but I respect where ya coming from and your efforts you put forth

we've all put in work I guess

but still nothings improved in my eyes
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.