Who's Heard Of This?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by AllOrNothinEnt, Nov 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

I was talking to a big time dealer around this area, who pushes pounds daily, and he told me he can raise the effectiveness of his weed, by Everclear.
    He said he puts a half pint into a spray bottle, and mists his weed with it, then re-dries it out.

I asked my pops, who used to be a HUGE fuckin Hippie in his day, and he said he used to do the same shit... I never heard of it until now.. who else heard of it, or hasdone it?
    test
  2. I've heard of it. Never done it.
    test
  3. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

thats weak
    your dealer sucks
    test
  4. AllOrNothinEnt

He's not my dealer, I don't pay for weed, lol my ex grows it and gives it to me whenever I ask.

I've never heard of that shit up until now, but the more people I ask, the more that's said they've done it.
    test
  5. MisterE

MisterE Look @ His Face Now!

^everyone is lying to YOU

trust no one
    test
  6. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

it makes it crystalize more
    test
  7. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

makes since....kinda like dippin ya blunt in some lean...same kind of effectiveness.
    test
  8. k.s.

k.s. .

everclear is da strongest type of alcohol right? (dont bash cus i dont drink)

if so.. ima try dat sometime ahha
    test
  9. GunzNButta

GunzNButta New Member

lol never heard of that...some •••••s round here be puttin roach spray on bap ass shit or jus fake ass weed period.. to make it mo potent i guess, shit jus fucks u up gives u a mean ass headache...or it can kill u...•••••s really jus sell that to duck ass •••••s tho...and chicos...and the few whiteboys that do come round the way...so if u come to MIA avoid goin to any black neighborhoods to buy any type of drugs unless its from someone u know real good...u gon fuck round get some oregano wit roach spray..or sheek rocks(sp?)...baby powder/bakin soda...etc..
    test
  10. AllOrNothinEnt

I talked to the guy again, and whoever said it makes it crystalize more, was right.
    He said he can take average weed, and bump it's potency up afyter misting it, to make you think some reg's are actually middies.

I had to test it out, because I kept thinking... ok wtf.
    I tried the unmisted, and it was what I expected, then I sobered up, and tried the misted, and he was right, I would have SWORN the shit was fire.

So, having said that, sure, it's an easy way of getting more potency, and more money for your weed, and some may say it's cheating, but as long as it works...
    test
  11. AllOrNothinEnt

I'm not sure that it is, I do know they make varying strengths, like 200 proof and shit.
    Absenthe is pretty fucking strong, as in W.L.
    test
  12. macmilimeterhyms

everclear is 190 proof which is the second highest I know of
    moonshine is 200 proof which is 100% alcohol, shit could make you go blind
    test
  13. c0ur

c0ur New Member

spraying everclear on your weed wouldnt make it more potent but most likely degrade your bud. Spraying everclear on your bud wouldnt make more thc glands form but probly knock of the existing thc crystals. Only time i have ever heard of anyone using everclear was when thhey were making hash out of there buds. You put your bud in everclear let it sit for awhile strain it then let it evaporate on a hotplate for a while then u have some pretty serious hash.
    test
  14. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

Never heard of it but yesterday I was sitting in my boys apartment rolling a b, actually I split it and the ground up weed was sitting on the table, I was just waiting for another match to swing through, when all of the sudden a bottle of oxyclean randomly EXPLODES and the fluid is sprayed ALL over the apartment, we all got doused, along with the bud and rillo. We smoked it anyway, and one of em puked and I am pretty sure it was from that. No relation to your situation, just a silly thing that happened. I would never do that to your buds, if for anything it is to add weight, and I know people who do that. No way does it increase potency lmfao thats the stupidest shit I ever heard how would spraying any magical formula on weed make it stronger? It would be a lot more popular if it worked.
    test
  15. macmilimeterhyms

^ it makes it look better though, if you're movin weight
    test
  16. AllOrNothinEnt

As for it degrading the weed, noone has ever mentioned that, infact they always say the opposite.
    test
  17. The Militant

The Militant New Member

alcohol absorbs thc... known fact.
    test
  18. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

I drank a whole bottle of Everclear one night with like 4 people, I quit drinking for like 4-5 months after that night...I just got back into drinking a lil more frequently that shit had me scarred
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.