who's going to be the leader of the shield?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Diasick, May 10, 2013.

1. Diasick

Diasick this guy

I know there probably won't be a leader this time, but christian needs something to do.
    test
  2. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

it woulda been great if they coulda made a huge stable of Punk, Ryback, and the shield
    test
  3. Diasick

Diasick this guy

punk gets to do everything though!

christian really needs to be tested.

with christain they could get all of the titles, especially if aj turned on ziggler and joined the shield.
    test
  4. Tacky Jones

hasnt Christian been constantly injured the last couple years?

honest question, i havent followed smackdown very closely in a looooong time.
    test
  5. Diasick

Diasick this guy

christian been ready to go since before rumble, and creative don't have anything for him.

I think he will be released soon tbh.
    test
  6. Tacky Jones

but i mean isnt he kinda fragile at this point? is it smart to give such an important spot to a guy who'll prolly get hurt quick in to the angle.
    test
  7. Diasick

Diasick this guy

not really because everyone thought he has been injured this whole time, when he's just waiting for work.

wouldn't say he's injury prone at this point.

just prone to creative brain farts.
    test
  8. abz is dead.

abz is dead. bobby the brain

If they have any intentions of pushing Ambrose, Rollins, and/or Reigns as top guys anytime soon, they shouldn't make them somebody else's lackeys. Plus the whole "higher power" thing is so Attitude Era, and not in a good way. Three guys creating chaos on their own is something new and fresh and having them work for some authority figure or other wrestler would ruin that.

Also, Christian is a good upper-midcard guy, but making him the leader of the Shield after they've been one of the biggest angles over the past six months or whatever would instantly make the whole thing seem less important. Christian just isn't that guy.
    test
  9. Drink8cokesAday

Drink8cokesAday ALL DAY

I don't think there will be a leader.

But if there was one, I'd say it would be Paul Heyman. Vince tried to make the connection a while back while the Shield was helping Punk and stuff.

Also if Batista returns, they could say it was him the whole time since the Shield has spent a lot of their time taking out the top guys like Cena and Ryback.
    test