who's ever smoked dust/wet?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by philly phil, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Medical value? Come on dog, he's saying if you can control yourself and are in the right setting then the high could be alot of fun, even enlightening, similar to acid.
    test
  2. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

skatenwow (6 days ago) Show Hide
    0 Poor comment Good comment
    Marked as spam
    Reply | Spam
    i did pcp and some exotic weed and i saw demons and i fought them but the demons were hella scary but after i killed them all i felt like a god when it all wore off it turns out i beat the crap out of a dog i felt soooo bad so im not ganna mix weed and pcp ever again

lmao
    test
  3. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

wtf

stop smokin dust

ole smokey in the pigeon coupe ass niggas
    test
  4. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

that's the thing: weed is a type of "drug" that is not for everyone but it does have medical value. like...doctors prescribe weed. it actually is somewhat of a purposeful drug.

acid, pcp, dust, meth, whatever...all of that other shit is just horrible for your body. and the harder drugs are more likely to make a person an addict than weed is. i think nobody is going to argue that weed is the better pick over any drug, but to logically justify people doing shit like dust is, in my opinion - insane.

like...trying to justify angel dust is like trying to justify driving while drunk. it really comes to caring or not. if you don't care enough for your body to not fill it with angel dust, then do you.

i don't want to walk naked down the street and punch a fence while police is chasing me.
    test
  5. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

nothing wrong with weed or acid so long as u dont abuse either

even the church was amazed with acid
    test
  6. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

thats why i mentioned setting, DONT DO IT IN THE CITY, sometimes i dont even like getten blazed in the city, it has a wierd atmosphere that ppl are more sensetive to when on certain drugs. do like philosophy mentioned, go camping out in the woods, spend yer trip staring at a bonfire or talken to the trees and bushes.

obviously someone wrecked on dust cruising thru the hood is gunna have a fucked up trip, it doesnt take a scientist to figure that out.

heroin has medicinal value . . . so is it an "ok" drug? what about coke? also has medicinal properties . . .

smoken dust is just as easily justified as doin shrooms, acid or K.

and fyi, acid that isnt shit (most acid in the states is garbage) it isnt bad for you body at all

and another thing, that dude in the video (or anyother one) doesnt do anything i have seen 1000x more drunk ppl do on whyte ave. all of that stuff being lost, punching fences, starting fights, all of it can also be assicated with drunk ppl . . . the major difference being that drunk ppl are just stupid and the ppl on pcp are temporarily induced to another reality.
    test
  7. Whisky

Whisky watch it

i have. that use to be one of my favorite top drug.

thanks god i stopped.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.