who's ever smoked dust/wet?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by philly phil, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ nah, bruh.

it's called "self control". if all the facts are displayed, then there is no reason for a logically sound human being to be trying shit like angel dust.

weed is a gateway drug to people who are not intelligent enough not to try stupid drugs like angel dust and crack.
    test
  2. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

if all the facts are displayed then the person should be just as likely to try it as not.

those ppl that do dust and get all fucked up and run around naked punching shit are just weak ppl. they are the same ppl that would get all retarded and jump off a building if they ate 50 hits of acid in a weekend. they have weak brains, they cant handle what i call "the ceiling" wich is when yer at yer maximum up, there is no more.

theres some people that can handle insane shamanistic vision trips and some that cant. if you sat down the guy in the video on the first page and fed him ayahausca (spelling?) or peyote tea he would be on an out of control trip, hed flip out and fuck shit up cuz he has a weak brain and cant handle it. does that mean that they are bad drugs just because some ppl dont realise they cant handle stuff like that? i would say no

the reason you never hear about ppl flipping out on shit like that is because its extremly hard to get.

the way i see it, it comes down to knowlege of self, there are a lot of drugs out there that are not for everyone, in fact drugs in general arent for everyone. ppl need to be able to properly diagnose to at least some degree weather or not tryin certain things is a good idea, based of pervious experience of other things that are similar.

one more thing that ppl downplay, especially ppl for the city, is setting. how many videos of ppl wigging out on pcp have you seen filmed in the forest? cities do fucked up things to yer trips once you hit a certain level, i cant handle it sometimes and need to go wander barefoot in the forest, its really calming and helps a lot. and the most fucked part is the animals kno and they treat you different.

despite my addiction to getting high, im a firm believer that most drugs should not be used as a means for entertainment, thats where a lot of mistakes are made, most drugs are a means for experience and should not be taken on a whim.
    test
  3. Troy

Troy New Member

don't they use pcp as a tranquilizer for elephants and shit?
    test
  4. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Who cares? Special K is a cat tranquilizer, but when humans use it it's relatively safe and a fuckin blast.
    test
  5. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

aww nah helll naw
    test
  6. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

not exceptable to be doin that fiend ass shit
    test
  7. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

I've done both PCP and Acid,

Acid is the safer of the two options, you trip out - sure .. but you're more controlled on acid, you just see a lot of crazy shit.

I used to like getting wet, till i saw my friend bug the fuck out, ended up in hospital.
    no good.

Now i just fucks with pills, acid or coke.
    test
  8. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

its actually horse tranquilizer.
    and no, it's not safe...
    test
  9. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

It's not completely safe. My boy is somewhat addicted to it, he's really skinny. But if you just do it once in a blue moon like me, it is very safe. K's my favorite drug (besides bud).
    test
  10. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

that's what i'm saying.

niggas who do these fiend ass drugs always seem to have a logical reason why they do 'em. i've smoked well over 1,000 blunts in my lifetime and not one made me run naked down the street.
    test
  11. liquid`acid

^ayahuasca or peyote will have you doin that.
    mescaline can have you buggen doin some crazy shit.
    i got a buddy who downed a half oz of liberty caps (shrooms) by his own words he got buck naked and ran around in the woods.

are they "fiend ass" drugs?

dust just has a bad name becuase ppl refuse to give the drug the respect it deserves, its not somthing you go out and do cuz yer bored and wanna get high. its not somthin to be taken lightly and most certainly not somthin to be taken on a whim, but thats what all these dumb fucks giving it a bad name are doin.

take what happend to dahnamics, he didnt kno he was smoken it, his friends just treated the laced blunt like it was straight, thats the WRONG way to treat drugs that are capable of sending you to another reality.

none of these people would DMT at random so why dust? its somthin you plan for, you get out of the city, you set up a comfertable environment and only have people your comfertable with around you.
    test
  12. liquid`acid

another thing just came to mind, how many of you anti dust ppls have acutally "visited" an alternate reality?

how well did you deal with it?

is it somthin youd care to repeat?

did you learn anything?
    test
  13. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

I've done a lot of acid - my brother used to sell it - and eaten prolly about 4 ounces of shrooms over the years but I've never tried dust. I'm sure I could handle it, I controlled the only bad trip I ever had... just not something I want to try because it does hook you, and I can't risk that.
    test
  14. Macmili

Macmili Thorough

on a side note, looks like this guys having a fucking blast

[youtube]D9oK774QU4E[/youtube]
    test
  15. liquid`acid

^vid doesnt work

but judgeing by the fact that its shows a cop car befor i hit play ima guess that its another "pcp is bad" video

also judgeing from that first screen id say that the person doin it didnt put sufficent forethought into what they were doin

what im not understanding is ppls inability to filter the propoganda about pcp, all ppl are hearing is the bad stories and are buying into the propoganda. all the good stories are suppressed cuz no one wants to hear that dust is great.

if the opposite was happnen and all the bad stories got suppressed while good stories got put on the internet and were made into news stories then no one would have a problem with dust
    test
  16. Macmili

Macmili Thorough

I'm not anti-PCP, nor is that video. It shows what happens with habitual use. You have to admit there are some obvious risks in smoking dust though.
    test
  17. SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy

SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy crazy ill, mad rowdy

test
  18. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

So are you saying it's like an ultimate trip? I've even smoked DMT but never PCP. DMT is ill as fuck but of course it's far too short.
    test
  19. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

what medical value does angel dust have to the human body?
    test
  20. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

exactly. none. motherfucka.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.