who's ever smoked dust/wet?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by philly phil, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

yea....when id finally come down off that shit,and the next day....my whole body would feel like i had been in a fuckin war......shit always made my back hurt real bad the next day...someone was tellin me that causes it was shitty acid,i dont know...that shit works your ass over tho.
    test
  2. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

ive had plenty chances to get at it...but the whole getting naked and running around shit..just bugged me the fuck out..that and heron will never be in my system..that shits for real dope heads...imo
    test
  3. Dahnamics

Dahnamics Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

thats not that big lurch dude is it?
    test
  4. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

yea..thats that shit u do when ur young and never do it again type shit..older u get the harder it is to recover off shit like that.
    test
  5. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

fuck heroin got to do with sherm.
    test
  6. Dahnamics

and ya i did the shit once....

NEVER AGAIN
    test
  7. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

i would never do either...thats that street dope head shit..no life low life
    test
  8. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

Wish i could find doses, hasn't been in Denver over 3 years.
    test
  9. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak
    test
  10. philly phil

philly phil gaingreene

lmfao what happened when u did it?
    test
  11. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

wow at the ppl saying they wish they could find it lol

not a good look for real
    test
  12. Dust keeps me chilled out when I smoke it... watch a movie or sutin on it and just chill out floatin in the zone lol
    test
  13. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

ehhh id smoke it but i wouldnt go out of my way for it

altho i heard its addictive and i do acid and shrooms to much as it is and there not addictive

couldnt imagian getting addicted to a hallucinogen
    test
  14. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

sounds like acid
    test
  15. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

Crazy PCP story thats not mine:

I was a regular smoker of PCP for years and had many fantastic trips to the boundaries of my imagination. once while smoking PCP in a motel in Santa Cruz with numerous males and females. I became overwhelmed with the TV program [twilight zone] episode [living doll] I was laughing at it all good. When all of the sudden I could feel a cloud of evil come over me. It seemed to fill the hole room and everyone in it. I retreated to the restroom to try to escape it.

But it was then I realized I had walk onto a television production set movie cameras ' light etc, etc. As I turn to the bathroom mirror. to my surprise standing before me was none other than Rod Sterling in the flesh. He was making his opening episode speech. And I was the subject of it. it went something like this.

[you are looking at a man A. Gonzales who has taken so much p.c.p he will die here tonite in santa cruz on this side of the twilight zone.]

I said to my self this ain't real your just trippin homie. It was then Rod Sterling said if you don't believe me open the door this is what you will see immediately I saw a vision of two party goers looking at me dancing saying [let's party] I told Mr. Sterling if that happens as you say I will believe you and do whatever you say. So I opened the door and saw and heard what I had seen in the vision seconds before. I slammed the door a begged Mr. Sterling to tell me if there was a way I could escape my death in the twilight zone that night. he said there is only one way get the keys to the car drive back over the hill to Santa Clara or you will die here tonight. [I said] I can't do that I will kill myself try to drive threw the hills that's a dangerous drive for someone as wasted as me. He said then stay here and die tonight. I said no I'll do it.

I walk out of the bathroom my friends ask me if I was alright. I said yeah told them what had happened in the restroom and I need a ride out of Santa Cruz or I would die. they said hell no your staying here. I grabbed the keys to car of table and made a run for door with friends in chase. They caught me in parking lot dragged back into motel screaming [let me go I'm gonna die here tonight].

Once back in room I made run for door again breaking a girls nose who tried to stop me. My friend then tied me up put me on the bed and kept partying. When I woke in the morning they ask me if I remembered what happened that night. I told them everything. They said you were just trippin on that blast. But I know the truth I was there somehow. Though I was on drugs I remember it all in detail it was all too real I had survived.

[Twilight zone] A. Gonzales

P.S. smoking to much PCP can be dangerous to your mental health. But it's great fun losing your noodles once in a while.

Exp Year: 1985 ID: 17506
    Added: Jun 14, 2005 Views: 12093
    test
  16. philly phil

philly phil gaingreene

^ dat shit seems serious
    test
  17. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

That shyt could make you think you can fly....

Hey if and when you do it, they say make sure you have a gallon a milk around....lol
    test
  18. BTruth

BTruth Guest

DXM has been the craziest/best experiences ive ever had. Turn on a little ambient music and movies play in your head. only like once a year though.
    test
  19. Dahnamics

i was hittin them trees too..

shit was just... wierd as fuck, i was paranoid as shit, i remember i was wit my dudes and we in the car smokin a blunt, and dude was gonna go to the store to cop another blunt and i was just like wtffff and jumped out the back seat when he started to drive off lmao

anyways i go to my auntie crib, feelin like im floatin and shit, and just mad paranoid and shit, and i kept thinkin someone was gonna start bustin thru the window so i went into the bathroom and literally laughed at my face for like 30 minutes, then i went to the living room and started watching the fox pregame show and almost shit my pants laughin. these niggas was just laughin back n forth terry and howie, jb, it was madness. and not like normal laughter either shit sounded like chopped n screwed lmao. and i was dying laughin with em even tho i didnt have the attention span to know wtf they were laughing about i just laughed at the fuckin pregame show..

then my dude comes n and i swear the nigga is starin at me.... like its a setup or some shit.... like i known this nigga my whole life but i swear he on some sneak shit. so im like "what u on nigga?" dudes like "u high?" and i got this strong feelin like this nigga tryna take my life n shit... so i punch the nigga in the face like 3 times... then go sleep it off at this female house couple blocks away lmao.. shit was odd as fuck

my nigga was cool about it, and apoligized for lacing my shit.... did i mention i didnt know the shit was laced? lmao i guess i aint know the terminology these south niggas was usin but i was confused as fuck im like "how am i this high off this regular ass weed?" when i smoked some fuckin fire that aint have me this high. i remember the first though in my head was like "how can u be this high?" lol
    test
  20. MFB

MFB Ciroc Boys

i'll pass
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.