who's ever smoked dust/wet?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by philly phil, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. philly phil

philly phil gaingreene

we c like a million n one weed threads... n c a million n one pill threads..

who here has fucked with wet/dust/sherm

me personally hell to the nizaw
    test
  2. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

forget that man, it only took a minute & 26 seconds to keep me from ever doing that drug

[youtube]MjSjgsonUvE[/youtube]
    test
  3. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Yeah, a while ago though.. 2 or 3 times, every time it was awful.
    test
  4. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

"Im on the brink of success and I must have it, so watch
    as i swing for the fence like that dust addict on cops"

Im literally the coolest
    test
  5. Yea.

I love it lol

It hasn't been around my area in like 4 years though

I wish I could find someone that has it
    test
  6. BTruth

BTruth Guest

too unpredictable for me

people be freakin the fuck out on that shit

im good
    test
  7. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

Leak Brothers
    test
  8. B-wuhn

B-wuhn vai se foder

ive heard at least 5 sherm stories were dudes get naked off that shit...why is that?
    test
  9. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

ive seen dudes strip down cause of alcohol no homo

pcp is on my list to try although i probably have lmao
    test
  10. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

yea ive seen a few fools get drunk and strip down too,fuckin loose it...mainly off jagermeister or some high proof shit lol...

but nah....i dont get wet......heard too much bad shit about it....and i think going into any hallucinogen with a negative attitude towards it is not a good idea cause you in for a bad time so i wouldnt fuck with it...

only trippin shit ill do is take some ambien....that shit will have you in a dreamworld everything you around comes to liffe all the sudden,but you can to go sleep and make that shit go away whenever you want.....thas why i cant fuck with other shit that trips you out...cuz it jacks your ass all the fuck up and i hate being wired. i like to getz down,not up.
    test
  11. B-wuhn

B-wuhn vai se foder

what ever happened to acid?? thats what use to be floating around raves..
    test
  12. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

ive dropped acid 4 times.....3 of the 4 times everybody else around me was buggin out too..so i was noid and sketchy and hated that shit......

i cant do shit like that.....like.....to have a good time you gotta let that shit jus take total control over your mind and jus let yourself go....i be tryin to fight that shit and its a no win situation. shit made me feel liek a baby like i couldnt take care of myself lol.......the one time i did enjoy it i was the only one doing it around a bunch of other people who were jus chill smoke'n n shit so i didnt hold back as much and it was kinda fun......will never do that shit again tho...that was like 10 years ago.
    test
  13. B-wuhn

B-wuhn vai se foder

yea u gotta let urself go into bizzaro world...opens the mind..makes u think things ud never think and see things ud never see..i havent heard of it being around for at least 10yrs tho..not even sure if cats still make it.
    test
  14. homicidal thoughts

homicidal thoughts New Member

ahaha i got dusted i think years ago.didnt know what the hell happened. i kicked the shit out of the kid who smoked up with it. i ended up quiting weed because of it. after that i would always get super paranoid. not something i ever wanna experience again but now i just look back and laugh my ass off as the events of that night. my thought process was just a continuous cycle of 50 thoughts weaving in and out of each other in my mind. i had to be babysat for hours and hours. if i knew what i was getting myself in might not have been as bad as if i did. i dunno.
    test
  15. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

i havent seen any since back then either.....i was in high school then....

i dont know man...that whole shit jus grabbin you by the balls and take'n you over.....the whole mind control shit fucked with me bad i jus couldnt tell with it had to say fightin it lol.....i never had no visuals off it besides see'n trails off my hands and like........id look at my cigarette and the motherfucker looked huge besides normal everything looked all weird but i never seen anything that wasnt there.jus a weird perception of reality....it was some geltabs i was take'n then.they were prolly trash is why it wasnt that good aswell.

ive seen some around recently in jacksonville tho...my cousins took some geltabs and they was talkin about some blotter shit on the 4th of july when i was down there but nahhhhhhhh never again.jus them few times i did it,changed me forever.
    test
  16. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

pcp isnt really a hallucenagen is a dissociative
    test
  17. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

Its cuz ur body temperature rises when ur on it.. I heard it sometimes makes ur body feel hot & scratchy. When ur F'ed up & overheated, naked ass is not too far behind.

Thats crazy PCP is the only drug Hunter S Thompson said he'd never do again. I wanna try Acid.
    test
  18. Ive never seen anyone bug out

just lace it with a couple blunts.. smoke them shits and live life
    test
  19. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

Acid=The best drug ever made...

Niggas who naked off sherm just OD, makes your skin burn & crawl if you do OD. If not it's really like an Shroom high everything distorted and multi colored, @ rite amounts it can imitate ah Acid high. Just gotta know what your doin. Tried it ah few times when i was younger & dumber. Only dipped cig's though
    test
  20. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

i dropped 2 tabs in school and my spanish teacher turned into a demon..shit scared the shit out of me and i ran out of class..my homie said he saw the trash cans dancing that same day...bizzare shit makes me laugh so i use to be into dropping doses..shit fucks up ur head tho..makes ur skull feel like a soft tomato the next day.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.