Whos coppin UFC: Undisputed tomorrow?

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by jayoo, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

was tryin go tonight but they tellin me some bullshit about it has to go out tomorrow they cant do it tonight.. dunno if they just dont want to or what but my boy traded games towards it so we aint tryin go anywhere else now

anyways, im ready to beast on whoever when i get a chance
    test
  2. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Yeah... I'm already nasty at it from playing it a million times on the sampler... My stand up and transition defense is SICK!
    test
  3. Unknown333

Unknown333 New Member

nah dont have a console sadly. i play all my games on the pc cuz i have no friends =[ haha
    test
  4. jayoo

yeah no xbox either anymore, havent played but my boys coppin it we bout to go grab it now they didnt do the midnight release where we at

probably get it in career mode but anyone on the xbox drop gamertags, ill look you up to whip that ass when im at his crib
    test
  5. jayoo

im a fan of the way career mode is played
    test
  6. jayoo

guess not lol, mad threads and talk bout it then silence when it drops

either that or everyones boxed up in they room gettin it in still
    test
  7. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

career mode is the shit.....the menu system sucks in it though...you gotta click through 10 screens just to put a sticker on your shorts ..lmaoo...and yes that effects the gameplay cause it gives you points.....

but shit is crack......your allways on your toes no matter how good you get, cause one punch or one sub can randomly put you out....like the real sport

online was laggy as fuck though.....
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Yeah... I thought the same shit about the logos on the shorts... haha...
    test
  9. jayoo

yeah the logo shit is so corny, they need a button that equips the best CRED logos and let it be.. cause thats so tedious, i almost avoid em sometimes and say fuck it

the game itself is great though, im still pickin up small things that i didnt realize that helps me out, ground game has a lot to it, thought i had it completely figured out but im still understanding more an more, just little things that help get the advantage
    test
  10. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Not copping it tomorrow but definitely soon... maybe if enough people get it on here we could hold a RM Tournament... hahaha!
    test
  11. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

The rubberguard is the most annoying shit in the game. haha... But transition reversals are the biggest thing on the ground if you're goin' against anyone that's even half decent on the ground.
    test
  12. jayoo

haha i dont have to much trouble with the rubber guard, the transition i find works best is moving the stick down then rolling it to the left in a minor transition

before i knew my ground game, playing expert on the demo id be chuck vs shogun, and i would just release from the rubber guard and pound him out in full mount because all he did as a BJJ fighter was attempt rubber guard so it'd be like 2-3 mins of breaking/punching

now of course the fights i have are WAY more versatile being i understand what im doin

reversals are definitely huge, i have trouble gettin them, every once in awhile ill be on point with the right stick flick to get the reversal but mainly i just try to block transitions, regain my stamina well hurting theres and getting myself off the ground, or in a better position offensively
    test
  13. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

anybody else encounter a glitch in the game that allowed all submissions to be unbreakable?

shit happened the other day, had to restart....it was in every match even in career mode.....

i don't understand takedown defense....it says it's just holding back, but that dosn't work, hitting back and rolling the stick works sometimes....but for me it rarely works against my boy.....only works against the computer or people who suck online

and the online is lagg city....and i only found one decent opponent, but his shit was so laggy it wasn't even that fun
    test
  14. jayoo

i havent had any problems.. and takedown defense isn't holding the stick back, that prepares you to sprawl, thats if you manage to make it happen BEFORE he comes into contact with you for the takedown.

once hes grabbed you, you have to spin the stick to defend it, if you hit back before he got close enough you'll automatically sprawl and be in an offensive sprawl position

all submissions unbreakable.. did you get submitted with low stamina? lol.. cause that will get you everytime unless you have an unbelievably high sub defense, stamina is a MAJOR part of everything, submissions, flash KO's.. etc.. after a decent match you can have 100 sub defense but low overall stamina and have it be completely drained from trying to transition, he will sub you, makes it more strategical you cant just go in and all out
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.