who's avatar is this?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Choppa Zhivago, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

I'll enter that url pronto
    test
  2. Bakez0151

Bakez0151 BANTERRR!

^helpful haha
    test
  3. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

lol damn.
    test
  4. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

seattlebattle12 has a youtube account called dagawd100 that he uses to post racist comments, troll choppa, make fun of people with cancer etc

he also used that account to shit on erikforeman on youtube while praising him on RM

he claims he made those posts when he was drunk (wtf?) despite the fact that he has been doing it over a period of months

he also has a second youtube account called lil ill or some shit that he uses to rap to his webcam while his mom chills in the background on the sofa

he stopped posting on RM this morning but continued trolling youtube on the dagawd100 account
    test
  5. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

raw-spittas.com (without the hyphen.)
    test
  6. ville2ville

ville2ville Friendship SmileNet [=

yeah all job1 is doing (imo) is giving him a potential out.

All he would have to do is make a new accoutn and be like bro choppa hacked my RM account and confessed I aint those youtube people
    test
  7. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

Wow, I doubt that everything is as it seems and now I'm a white knight?

Some of you guys get so butthurt when someone doesn't hop aboard the troll train in here.

I don't think it's a real exposure, the thread doesn't get closed. It is a real exposure and it's gone. People have already proved that they can get out of hand with the exposure threads so that's they way it has to be in OTBVA.

The most damning evidence is that he admitted it, but he could have done that for a variety of reasons. He could have just admitted to it so it all goes away and he doesn't get really exposed. Luxuria did the same thing at one point once he realized everything had gotten out of his control, and if anyone was following that thread, it was at a point when if he was Louis was really in question.

IP addresses matching isn't a sure thing, if Choppa really did get that info. Avatars matching of a cover of an album is a big coincidence. Seattle admitting it seems to be the real crux of all this and while I thought it was a done deal when I first started reading this thread, it just doesn't add up to me. Sorry if you guys like to whole heartedly believe everything you see on the internet but if enough stuff doesn't make sense to me, I'm still going to question it.

You guys can still have you little party while this thread continues on until it dies or gets closed. No need for panties to get all in a bunch.
    test
  8. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

That's ridiculous though. He always had that out and Choppa hasn't hacked anyone's account on RM so it wouldn't even make sense to try and claim that and expect any type of credibility. That's a totally see-through cop out.
    test
  9. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

That's kind of my point. Messiah had IP addresses matching, which Choppa claimed to have asked as YouTube mod to confirm. He also said he had other matching info like accounts, emails, etc. to confirm it was him. Messiah still believes Lux = Louis. You obviously don't think it is and after seeing some of the info being leaked and with the events that transpired, I had reason to doubt it was, but really Luxuria was never completely exposed. Luxie even admitted to it just to make it go away but never had a full confession or really fessed up to it all being an act. Seattlebattle's admitting to it practically rings just as hollow to me. Like he explains it was all because he was drunk? Even if this was really him, what kind of bullshit excuse is that?

lol I'm not even going to debate this anymore because people think I'm defending him by not going with the crowd.
    test
  10. WrapMusic

WrapMusic New Member

Stop defending him, faggot.
    test
  11. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

lol good one.
    test
  12. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

woah woah woah woah!!!!

you been r apping for 6 years?!?!?!\

lmaoooooo
    test
  13. MorgzyV8

MorgzyV8 JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

2:13 "Kiss my black ass"

[​IMG]
    test
  14. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

lmao!
    test
  15. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

hahahahahahaha, I just died a little inside
    I can't rap for shit and i'd murder him in a battle.
    test
  16. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

People still talking about job?

Lmao nah I don't think he's white knighting, but the difference is.. Luxuria never admitted to being Louis. So its not the same case at all.
    test
  17. JBCizzle

JBCizzle Fighting White Lightning

Damn, this has to be one of the greatest threads of all time in this site, or any other forum's history. And this couldn't have happened to a better person than Seattle. Choppa gets mad pos rep points in my book. I'll have to name my first kid "Choppa"
    test
  18. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

fuckin dead @ the first vid
    test
  19. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

test
  20. MorgzyV8

MorgzyV8 JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

supposedly seattlebattle12
    test