whore, skank, bitch, slut, heffer

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Shit with corn in it IRM'S BITCH, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. you are trying to make out that I am simply rejecting definitions, i.e. being an arkward bastid, when I am really just asking questions to flesh out what people like you take for granted about women and sex everyday

if I am just simply rejecting definitions, then tell me why a guy getting his dick sucked by multiple women at a party wouldnt be considered a slut also?

Also tell me why a mans philandering behaviour has had almost no social reprocussions throughout history while women suffer for it.

tell me why just because you think a woman should respect love and not be a slut, that that definition is more valuable than her fucking whoever she wants, wherever she wants and seeking out those same sexual liberties as a man and expecting similar judgments to a man in return

what's the last time I had sex got to do with this? I think i can see where you are going with this, and no lols on the horizion
    test
  2. Speedy Gunzalez

Speedy Gunzalez Awareness is my Alias

Good shit, BBG!

I remember the days when it was you who would challenge me on the very argument you're defending.

The "male-whore" does not carry the same social meanings or penalties as a promiscuous woman. The fact that we must use the modifier "male" or "man" in front of the word "whore" brings into sharp focus that the concept of a "whore" has historically meant to characterize and police women's sexual behavior.
    test
  3. i'm not sure whether that is a good thing or a bad thing. perhaps I have just been indoctrinated

i'm not sure that I have ever held the opinion that words like "sluts" and "whores" need to stay though, or do you mean that I used to take more essentialist lines when it came to gender?
    test
  4. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

a man getting his dick sucked by multiple women isnt a slut
    the same as a girl who got eaten out by multiple dudes at a party isnt a slut wtf its showing dominance that she can get a bunch of dudes to do her bidding

men had no social repercussions throughout history because they were the dominant of the two, the stronger ones the ones who provided for their family etc. women were seen as weak and fragile and by no way seen as equals.. all of this im sure u already know. now, for the most part, women are seen as equals but they can still do some slutty ass things

i think ur just being a jackass by saying that a girl that goes and blows 3 diff dudes at a party isnt a slut

if a dude went to a party and ate out three diff girls i would most definitely think he is dirty which is synonymous with a slut or at least around here it is

the reason i asked whens the last time u had sex, was because you strike me as someone who is sexually oppressed so to speak and who cops the plea of u respect women to much to defile them or some shit

it actually wasnt an attempt at humor
    test
  5. lol@having some feminist views means that im sexually oppressed
    test
  6. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

lol@ you not refuting any of my points or even answering my question

hit close to home?
    test
  7. there was a question among all that splurge of stereotypical views about gender and people doing peoples biddings at parties?
    I guess I missed your decent points
    test
  8. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

you addressing my question

you claiming to have never seen it in your very next post

quit all the smoke and mirrors shit, whens the last time u had sex?

and i know there is no way to answer truthfully but try not n be a bitch about it and man the fuck up with the real answer

and see, bitch was used very fittingly there
    test
  9. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

Woman represents beauty. We males are the impressor. In order for a woman to attract a man to impress, is the beauty.

In this life, we all want challenging goals for appreciation of that goal. If not it is considered worthless or anything degrading. Sexual intercourse is the highest point of a relationship because it is a very sacred engagement because it is for reproduction, and many complicated results that it does to human beings ( boost of confidence, great emotions involved and etc.), which implicates power. If it is reduced, so does the couples that engaged in it.

If a woman gives-in too easily, she's not very valuable to the male she has sex with. If she represents beauty, she must be difficult(not all-men-are-trifling difficult), but my real beauty is inside ( not inside her tunnel of love vaginarium) difficult. It screws it up when woman decides to dress sexier to impress the males because they can't attract a male otherwise.

Males on the other hand, well they're the impressors, to impress is going to require an effort. The work defines the man.

We are not equal or else there wouldn't be no woman or man in the first place. A woman completes a man. A man completes a woman. Who we are is why we are where we are as far as roles goes.
    test
  10. Smoke and mirrors or just not even bothering to reply to you because you are such an idiot? You make a whole host of points that are not even connected/related to what the discussion is about, show supreme ignorance, and yet you expect people to humour you with a reply, or assume you are smarter than verb; just not happening.

Oh, and when I last had sex (which was about 4 days ago) has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Well done.
    test
  11. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

hahaaaaaaaaa@ you fucking fat chicks
    test
  12. I believe it was Andrea Dworkin who said that women should actually turn these terms around and use them to empower themselves. I'm not quite sure how that would work though.

Woman is not born: she is made. In the making, her humanity is destroyed. She becomes symbol of this, symbol of that: mother of the earth, slut of the universe; but she never becomes herself because it is forbidden for her to do so.

------Andrea Dworkin
    test
  13. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

a doper quote to drop would of been

its not what im called, but what i answer to.

and i guarantee the girl u fucked weighs almost if not more then u
    test
  14. she wasnt a secretary like you though, b
    test
  15. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

i guess u missed the whole ive been on national tv for the past 3 months thing then huh?

b
    test
  16. yea, I missed that for sure.

so you got on a reality tv show where a bunch of fake thugs try to become reformed gentlemen. May aswell milk the minor fan-base fame while you can and let the tv show play you for a lil longer
    test
  17. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

yep i was in la getting paid an getting fame while u wer making threads about how women should get paid vacations for the week they have their period each month

faggot
    test
  18. says the "famous" guy who is so above this shit, that he is on the same board as me, addressing the same issues/things I say but not even being able to comprehend half of them or partake in a simple dialogue without looking dumb as fuck. Shouldn't you be sippin' dom with busta rhymes right about now or at spearmint rhino with antonio esfandiari?

as for fame in the 2000s - i couldnt care less about fame - especially not the kind of fame where all you have to do is show up and embarrass yourself to get it, which is how 90% of people become famous these days
    test
  19. Love Computer

Love Computer Computador de Amor

How many hoes, hussies and floozies been pierced by the Lank shank?
    test
  20. LiL' Lucy

LiL' Lucy Expert ass shaker

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.