whore, skank, bitch, slut, heffer

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Shit with corn in it IRM'S BITCH, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

what about a girl callin a dude dirty?

thats what jawns call dudes out here that they think is nasty cause he fucks mad hoes that shits derogatory as hell

and nah those words accurately describe a lot of girls
    test
  2. it only accurately describes them if women having casual sex is a problem to you
    test
  3. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

casual sex doesnt make u a slut

going to a party n suckin off four different dudes there does
    test
  4. why does the number make a difference?
    test
  5. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

I guess it would depend on the person...calling a guy a ho has a lot of power (they get offended) and means a whole lot to some; some don't take pride in being known as one..
    test
  6. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

are u playin devils advocate or really just an idiot?

because to have a strong sex drive is fine and to fuck the same person over n over is all good it shows unity n commitment to someone and is something deeper then just fuckin

to suck off multiple random dudes at a party shows lack of self respect and zero appreciation of love

thus making u a slut
    test
  7. LiL' Lucy

LiL' Lucy Expert ass shaker

Nice post Brit! I think a lot of it comes down to the age old problem that a woman who sleeps around is a "skank, whore etc." whereas a guy who sleeps around is portrayed as a "playa". Its a difficult one to get past too cos I think its deeply embedded into us - I had a female friend who when I first met her I was kinda impressed by, she would openly say that she was very highly sexed (in fact she would say she couldn't do without it!), and that as most peeps didn't have a problem with dudes going out every weekend and picking up a partner for the sole reason of having sex with them so why shouldn't females who chose to have the same freedom without being judged?
    I'm not a fan of casual sex I much prefer/need "a connection", but could see what she was sayin - that is until I went out to a club with her - she was NASTY, she was almost predatory in a search for a "good fuck", it was so desperate I found myself feeling real uncomfortable. The other problem was that every guy she "pounced on" had a friend who assumed I was in a similar frame of mind!!
    Thing is I'm sure many guys go out with the single thought of getting a sexual partner for the night, and I'm sure some of them are just as single minded about getting one. Is it any more acceptable??? I don't think so, does it SEEM more acceptable? If I'm really honest, on a personal level, slightly........
    Double standards I know but thats my point (took a while to get there lol)
    test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

The same can be said for those words that describe women... this isn't 1959... it's 2009... "bitch," "whore," "slut," etc are used freely and innocently by men and women... the power is virtually gone... but you have to remember that power and meaning is interpreted by the recipient... so if a woman chooses not to be offended, then what power do those words have? The same reasoning you're applying to men.
    test
  9. you are assuming quite a few things a.) that unity and commitment is morally desirable

b.) a commitment to more than just fucking is important

c.) that random blowjobs or (sensual pleasure) mean a lack of self-respect

d.) that women should care about love, and that an appreciation of love equates to self-respect
    test
  10. while calling a man "hoe" can be considered derogatory, in most cases it is used in a lighthearted way to scorn a scallywag and is seen as an achievement because he is clearly a ladies man
    test
  11. I agree that we often use these words in a more casual way, but I still feel that masking a word in jest doesn't necceserily mean that the reprocussions of using the word are completely lost.
    test
  12. you make some really good points. I agree that the double standard is embedded into us. It stems back a long way. For example, In the 19c a woman was supposed to be "pure" and prepare herself for marriage, while a man was not expected to do the same. In some cases this resulted in many women being infected with syphilis by their husbands after they were married.

I just think words like "whore" really can, and have had, devastating effects on women throughout history. If you are a woman, being called a whore or a slut probably won't ruin your life post-millenium but no woman ever wants the label and no man will ever seriously have it tagged to him.
    test
  13. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

lmao
    test
  14. yea I thought xzzererous calling someone else an idiot was pretty laughable also, considering this cat is known to be one level above verb in I.Q
    test
  15. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

There is no sexual double standard.

Male and female promiscuity are NOT the same fucking thing.

What you call an "age old problem" is simply human nature. There are perfectly good evolutionary reasons why promiscuity is looked down upon in women.

Your friend is a disgusting degenerate and a victim of feminism's poisonous influence over the western woman.
    test
  16. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

"Whore, skank, bitch, slut, heffer" are acceptable terms and I use them quite rampantly.
    test
  17. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

you're argument is based off of bullshit and simply rejecting definitions

let me use ur defense tactic n show u how stupid u sound

'dude your gay for sucking that dudes dick

what is gay? your assuming that a penis in a mans mouth is gay'

dog sucking mad random dudes dicks IS slutty regardless of what stupid diffusion of the word u try n swing
    test

18. stopped reading here
    test
  19. LiL' Lucy

LiL' Lucy Expert ass shaker

Dex, never thought I'd say this - I agree! After a night out at the club with her I thought she was "a disgusting degenerate" too lol
    Only thing is though, there's a strong possibility that YOU mean it ...........
    test
  20. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

cute way of saying im right?

your*

now go ahead and tell me definitions of words dont matter and all that other holier then thou bullshit u spew

whens the last time u had sex?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.