Whoevers voting in the GRB is absolutely retarded

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Hibernation, Sep 7, 2013.

1. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

test
  2. Porkchop

Porkchop Well-Known Member

Thanks cuz HA HA
    test
  3. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

Thanks for listening b

HA HA
    test
  4. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

hibes avatar is a 12 year old girl but shes prolly around 18 now
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Pretty sure I voted on tracks and not one LINE out of a track, b.
    test
  6. Sin Skywalker

You tryn'a put some bread up? More money in the prize is always a big help. :hoffagrin:
    test
  7. Bonnie B

Bonnie B Friday's Child

sometime around round 3... would be a good time to start voting out the people you think could beat you... jmo
    test
  8. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

niggas treating battle rap like its survivor, smh
    test
  9. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

I've been pretty humble and respectful about y'all complaining on losing this round, but man, If this ain't the funniest shit I've read all week I don't know what is. I love you tho, just let it go bro.

Why is it so hard for dudes to accept defeat on this board?

:drakecheese:
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
    test
  10. MC propaganda

By the way, the people being bad voters thing that I keep seeing Hibe, DZK and ENG point out, I originally wasn't going to go there, but allow me.

It was brought my attention that atleast 3 or 4 out of 6 of ENG's votes were from people he makes beats for, and/or on his facebook friends list. (3 I already know this to be the case with both DZK, Sever & Bux, and still I never said a word) Hibe's thread here also clearly fits that ticket, which doesn't matter, hes still entitled to his opinion which I have no problem with because I'm not emotional, nor sure I was who he was directing this thread at. Doesn't matter either way.

I'm not suggesting you cheated nor they, But, take away those and you have 1-2 votes for you. In reality, only one. (One being punches who gave you the vote cause he thought it should be closer in voting but thought it was a tie, other being Shitty Bang who later said he could see who the new goonie was after he thought you barely edged it)

Is this a case of being in denial or are we really going to go the route of everybody but your friends/connections are being bad voters? They weren't bad every other battle/tourney they voted for you ENG.

I guess 15 people got it wrong fellas, some of these people being people who predicted you to win before the battle, but its over and been over lol.

I don't have any connections with anyone here, but from the sounds of y'all, maybe I need to work on those for future tournaments and get away from the bad voting.

Back to being a humble, quiet, respectable dude. Try it sometime bros.

At the end of the day its still all love, no hate this way.
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  11. Porkchop

Or beat them with the mic skills...How are you sweetie pie? HA HA
    test
  12. Porkchop

Props to MC Prop! Good post,,,HA HA
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. Hibernation

Prop, of course me, dzk and eng have alot of friends from this website. Were very popular MC's and or Producers.. so we get contacted alot via Rapmusic.com and that follows us anywhere we go

Of course i'd side with Eng over you, me and him made dreams become reality together over 10 years ago and we're still going strong. However, i'm still a 27 year old man with my own family. I don't dwell on GRB's any more than the next fella. Shit, i'm not even a participant (until finals). I just viewed them the one day that I logged on here and thought it looked superrrrr suspect.

When spoonfull loses, a part of me loses. (Although he lost to Lynx, thats my nigga.. he murdered shit definitely). When Engineer loses, a part of me loses. When DZK loses, I feel this sense of euphoria that not even heroin can give

The point being, i'm defensive of select people for a genuine reason.. not because we can lol alot in an AIM convo. But because I respect them hell out of them as artists and don't believe they could actually lose a battle to somebody I never heard of. Of course that's a dumb mentality to have, but it's the realest and the most natural mentality on earth

Point being, i love you all and hate seeing my babies hurt

aka I dont want to be friends with that guy who lost to MCpropaganda10
    test
  14. MC propaganda

lol, I have no problem with you guys riding each other and laughing about it on social networks after (I'm hoping its not still AIM, that shit is mighty outdated, and I may decide to care later). Its perfectly fine, as I said, I didn't contest a single vote and I expected it before it even occurred as it had in previous rounds/tourneys. I laughed it off, regardless of the intent being they thought he won or not.

My only issue is y'all suggest everyone else should be along for the ride or they don't know what they're doing. Especially when I don't know a single voter on my end, and you know all of yours for years and only love them when it works out for you, and then only wanna love me if I agree to lose to you and let you take away from my work.

Some people actually want to hear battles and vote for who won them now. Its a crazy world out here in 2013, but now everybody gets a shot. Even old MCProp29. Since I truly do feel for y'all, only thing I can suggest to help is to tell you to borrow Marty McFly's delorean and go back to when Odd job, Ill chris and the 30 people y'all convinced that these dudes we're untouchable were still entering. Cause I'm not that kid anymore. I'm all grown up and and trying to write fire breathing dragons now. Either get on your Beowulf tip or feel the burn all the way in the gloomy depths of Vancouver, British Columbia.

At least until I'm known enough on here to rap over engineer beats and work my way up to the good voters.

PS. You're friends with that guy who lost to MCpropaganda10. Embrace it as he should and the world will be a happier place. Everybody love everybody. Hopefully my last post in here as I have other things to do.

:shaqsalute:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

just seeing the name Hibernation makes me want to punch a zebra in the fucking mouth
    test
  16. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

fight me nigga

in front of everyone u love
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  17. ENGengENG

ENGengENG victim of power issues

you must be under the impression that anyone gets free beats...

you could cop some too bro.. i got beats for anybody willing to invest in their music..

orig point is it's hard to be a fair contest when the only voters have to either pay, the paid ones being mostly people who arent even rap battle fans.. or be a contestant themselves who are all pretty much forced to ass kiss and compete for votes from eachother..

i didn't win the last grb but i still think jeff ran it properly.. this one was kind of a joke i dont know if i will be participating in the next one especially with all the rules meaning nothing when whoevers running it feels like bending them..

with that being said good luck with the prize money i hope its either you or bux
    test
  18. ENGengENG

ENGengENG victim of power issues

double post
    test
  19. Sin Skywalker

Yeah dudes should stop kissing eachother ass. I know sometimes participant voters wanna tell eachother "man that shit sucked you got bodied" but everybody tryn'a play nice. :funny:

I feel we doing the best we can man. It really never has been any perfect world when it comes to the GRB's and if y'all got ideas on a perfect system feel free to pitch them our way for the future.
    test
  20. Hibernation

Well, that's my point. The only voters are fucking contestants in the same tournament

If I joined a stand up comedy reality show.. and I was competing against a young richard pryor, eddie murphy, chris rock, dave chapelle and carrot top for 1,000,000 dollars, who do you think i'd want to be on the final show with? A comedian who will no doubt get more laughs than me, or carrot fucking top? Its common sense. Everyone has that natural instinct in them to win by any means necessary, especially up and coming MC's who need a name (plus that prize money is no joke neither).

It's nonsense. I talk to about 75% of the contestants in this.. and the way they talk about some of the battles in PRIVATE is a wholeeeeeeeeeeeee lot different than how they broke it down in the thread. But that's because they have to. It's like back in the day when you left a nice comment on a song and left a link saying "reply back to mine!", you're pretty much saying "here I did you a favor, now return it and be a sweetheart to me too. However, if I didnt just post a song.. I gaurentee I wouldn't reply to this, let alone call it Fire"

I never called an MC wack without being called wack back. It's just the way it is.

And prop, you seem pretty hostile towards me as if im some old school battle rapper still stuck on RM. I dont do battles bro, I make beautiful music that is cherished by hundreds of hundreds. Dont get it twisted.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test