Whoevers voting in the GRB is absolutely retarded

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Hibernation, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Only smooth I know is @smoooth - how dare somebody steal the legend's name. :funny:

Nah but I don't think so unless I was in DOC with him or something. How old is he?
    test
  2. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

idk, i think like 27 or someshit, he folkz n renegade n in the same nation as you so i thought you'd know him BUT i also heard he false flaggin and was claiming gpp too so idk, i fucked with dude n just seen him as a polock but either he really bout it or he telling stories

OH, what you think of them saints bro? i know ya'll aint ever really had beefs with them but they up north now and i gotta fuckin story bout those assholes from last weekend smh, thought i was gonna be posting hospital pics like my homie @BlackNMilez last week, wtf is wrong with them piasas???

i swear one more time they try me and i'm sending @Porkchop , and i aint playing either
    test
  3. Sin Skywalker

Man tbh I don't be as in tune with alot of the street shit no more. Just tryn'a get to this money and fuck hoes, b. :funny:

What was the story though you got into it with some of them? Them Saints always had young killers on the team though man.

Did you ever see that pic I sent to your inbox though? :scared:

@RichY RiCh over here recruiting @Porkchop to do his goon work. :funny:
    test
  4. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

sin, u tell him! I do have drops on my face when the board goes down and I do wear a cross just so it doesnt happen again.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

thought i was on ignore?
    test
  6. Sin Skywalker

Keep the faith in RM, b.

:shaqsalute:
    test
  7. Sin Skywalker

Nah. But saying that got you off my dick for a second and them alerts stopped poppin' up. :funny:

I ain't put nobody on ignore since RM.com existed, b. You ain't worthy of being the first. Just annoying as shit like Avi sometimes, tbh. Other than that I don't really give no fuck.

Que 35 B Whun neg rep alerts. :scared:
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  8. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

ya i'm pretty sure i messaged you back, bitch was decent i was gonna say pass her to the team fam :scared:

But we was out on 47th a couple weeks ago(labor day weekend) and them mother fuckers straight chased us out to western, started shooting at the whip, then sunday we got stranded on like 47th and damen, and them mother fuckers were convinced we were bunnies, had me dropping everything to Gaylord & C Notes :funny: them i dropped saints really quick when they wasn't looking :scared:

Next time i'm out there i'm gonna act like i'm undercover for a rico case on the razas and see what they tell me :funny:
    test
  9. Sin Skywalker

:funny: :funny: :funny:

Them boys would'a caught you out the corner of they eyes we'd a had RIP Richy threads going on here and I'da had to pour out some Henny for my dogg, man. Gotta be cool out there, b. It's still 80 degrees man. :funny:
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  10. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

PHEW! i thought i had you on ignore for a second cuz i couldn't see you're post, only sin quoting it. had a mini panic attack tbh.

But smooth do you reside by Oaklawn but stay in the hood??? Dude had a big ass tear drop on his face with a cross on the other side. is that you? cuz if it is then I KNEW you were legit from the get-go, didn't listen to those haters for ONE second, jo.

B-Whun I <3 you just so you know, smooches
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. Sin Skywalker

@smoooth >>>

And about my ex chick you said you couldn't see it on your phone and ain't respond after that or I'da thrown her your way. :funny:
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  12. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

How the fuck i take @B whun off ignore??? It won't let me show ingored content for some reason, and b whun like family i'm DYING to know what he's saying. someone help me as soon as asap
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  13. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

i'm getting you off ignore as soon as i can buddy, don't worry we'll be going back n forth bout nothing even though we homies b
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  14. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

fuck them hoes man, they some straight goofy's for real... just don't tell 'em i said nothing though :scared:
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. Sin Skywalker

:funny:

Wassup man you fuckin' with that graveyard shift you just get in from work?

See you been slackin' on RM and focusing on work instead again man? SMH.
    :ihadadream:
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  16. Sin Skywalker

You not missing much, tbh. But I think ignored people are in your user CP, b.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  17. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

ya bro them senoritas got me sprung smh, it aint even work g, it's just me day dreaming of fucking these 40 yo mexican milfs

i'm on my RMK shit right now since pace aint advance though :scared:

just keeding, i'd never blank out RM :drakecheese:
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  18. Sin Skywalker

Pace advanced tbh, b. You ain't check the Battle card thread or the battles posted in the GRB? You slippin' homie!

Yeah can't be talking that RM blank shit gotta get in the circle for that! :funny:

You hear about dude driving the tahoe impersonating an officer pulling people over and robbing them though man? Shit crazy.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  19. its papi

its papi inellek my middle name

I had no clue but i really meant allow whoever wants to be a voter ask ahead of time, people running the tournament or battlers can vote on them. It would allow a lot more unbias voters in. Dzk has a point.. If i was expecting to make it to the finals id vote against him, bux, eng, and lynx all day. Not saying it happened, but if your smart you'd probably do it
    test
  20. its papi

its papi inellek my middle name

Who are the judges ?
    test