whoeva started

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by THEDONN- closed, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

10 dollars a blunt claiming its "midget" is wackkkkkkkkkk

all i do is smoke reggie, all i eva get is reggie, sum katz be really tryna pump regular weed fo 10 dollarz a blunt, shit is funny as hell, but its all good, ima quit fo a while
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

nobody i know sells pre-rolled blunts(blunts being cigars packed with weed).....and infact if they did, it would be more than $10 because unless you go to a specialty shop you cant get ciggarrette sized cigars to roll with so you use bigger cigars that fit atleast 3-4 grams in them....and if there was 3-4 grams of weed in there, that would automatically put it at $30 and then the guy would probably charge a few dollars extra for puttin in the work to roll it up

they sell sacks of weed, the smallest you can buy is an 1/8th and it costs ya $30 for good weed
    test
  3. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

no i dont mean already rolled up

where i live few yrs ago it was eitha regular weed or sum kine bud for like 20 dollars for a nick(since u took blunt out of text)

but lately mufuckaz been sellin reggie for mid grade for 10 dollars a nicc, shit is ridick

luckily i have a few koo headz that set me str8 with regular prices
    test
  4. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

supply meets demand though when it gets dry
    so they proably still get more than enough customers
    they guy i usually get it off of
    im good friends with him and i used to live with his brother
    but he's not even a dealer i mean im sure he likes a little profit but i dont got to worry about being over charged with people i know like that..
    test
  5. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

ya man nobody sells straight blunts around here
    test
  6. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

man

wow

i pay 10 dollers a gram 25 an 8th 40-50 a qaurt 70-80 a half and 130-160 an ounce depending on the person

i dont even pick up nicks cause its so small but damn you guys got it bad
    test
  7. Rex Skully

Rex Skully .......

Yeah it's broke dudes that do that... I have this dude that always trys to tell me he has mid but it's reggie.

Dont even fuck with nothing but reggie unless somebody got some DRO, and if it's DRO you will know, shit will look like a Dan Marino jersey and smell sweet as a virgin twat and after you smoke about half a gram you'll contemplate going to the hospital, but then you'll decide not to go and just stay at home, eat, and watch cartoons. God I miss that O of Dro I used to have :'(
    test
  8. bumcharge

bumcharge New Member

around here alot of people sell "5 dollar blunts" like enough to roll up a blunt and sometimes you get a 20 sack for 5 bucks... regs though. but its still a shit ton of weed for 5
    test
  9. RaEboniks

RaEboniks King_Poetic

if you buy 10-a-jay of reg...you stupid! not saying that's what you doin'...but if the shit got a hint of seeds, seed shells...or stems...it ain't 10-a-jay, point blank.

ya'll gettin' jerked like dat? damn!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.