Who Would You Rather See Leave RM...

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by MetaSin, Jul 12, 2008.

?

Who Would You Rather See Leave?

1. MetaSin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. TorrMup

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Got Life?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

Me, or TorrMup????

After repeated comments about how much he doesn't care what I, or anyone else, thinks.... This Vagina sends me a PM.... Apparently I'm an embarassment to text, and he warns me not to refer to him anymore because apparently I'm also a bitch. I would just like to show any future newbie what you may resort to after entering a war of words with me, or anyone else better than you....

He's hit the final newbie Stage of anger and commands/threats, but how did this come about?

When he first got here... he joined the league, and I told him that his votes sucked. This is well before various future threads were made about his horrible votes...

He, along with SFPORTSFAN (big surprise) decide then to talk shit, get pussy hurt, and then Torr challenges me in some hookups thread to a battle, after he did a thorough job of becoming the new annoying newb in the spotlight... I immediately crush him, regardless of his newbie supporters trying to steal him the victory ala the RBL....

He quiets down for a while, as he becomes the butt of numerous jokes and punchlines... Decides to continue talking shit to Me, and others, and subsequently gets served by Magus, my fellow Text Master/Hybrid Angel in another embarassing display...

He quiets down again... saying things like "Atleast when Magus, and Meta diss newbs they're trying to help them get better" to other message board "bullies" such as DefCon_5, in what could only be seen as an attempt to blend in... maybe to gain acceptance...

We almost forget at this point that Torr is the same annoying newb... until he starts to try to become the newbie savior again... and begins poppin off at the mouth for no reason... Responses from the savvy veterans that we are stifle his attempts, and in a vote I tell him that he should not win vs. Qualm, because the only reason he's getting votes is due to improvement from his previous wackness (i mean how could u NOT improve from that)... I told him that in many instances newbs get a big head/ego when they beat someone better than them, and told him he shouldnt win, because he wasn quite there yet... He commended my breakdown, sent me a PM and said its all good... No ego there...

fast forward ONE WEEK... and you get

YOU NEWBIES ARE PREDICTABLE.... STOP MAKING YOURSELVES LOOK STUPID. YOU AREN'T THE FIRST NEWBIE TO DO ANY OF THIS.... YOU WONT BE THE LAST.... DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR AND AVOID TALKIN SHIT... STAY LOW KEY OR YOU WILL END UP AS AN EVEN BIGGER FAG THAN TORRMUP.

thanks guys... enjoy your weekend.
    test
  2. TorrMup

TorrMup New Member

hahahahaha i love it.
    test
  3. MetaSin

I'm sure you do... Mr. I Don't Care aka I'll kick and scream via PM
    test
  4. Light Saber

Light Saber I LoVe AsiaN ChicKs

i didnt vote....

[doink]
    test
  5. Calefaction

Calefaction The Lone Wolf

you can see who I voted for
    test
  6. MetaSin

test
  7. Light Saber

torrs winnin' by 2 votes

[doink]
    test
  8. TorrMup

TorrMup New Member

see buddy the reason I pm'd you cuz I didnt want to put you on blast infront of everyone. your just faggot dude, theres no other way to say it. yes your a good textcee but thats it, your a faggot. your words of wisdom to everyone is a joke, as if your a god at spittin. but your just a faggot. .....nevermind, your just a faggot. faggot.
    test
  9. Light Saber

i wish we could see who voted

[doink]
    test
  10. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

test
  11. MetaSin

uhoh. u called me a faggot!! woa is me.... what ever shall i do now?

All u gotta do is keep posting to make yourself look bad... I dont care about text kid... at all... Its just the fact that u claim im the reason RM looks bad.... I'll check to see wat the public thinks...
    test
  12. Light Saber

dammmnnn... Torr might steal the belt here, close battle

[doink]
    test
  13. Silentt L

Silentt L Registered Deity

i can guess who voted for torrmup
    test
  14. Light Saber

lmao...

[doink]
    test
  15. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

this poll is about to bring change like entering the bat cave
    test
  16. MetaSin

BTW... wat could u put me on blast for?> Saying that you suck? Saying Qualm shoulda won with 12 bars against your 20? Saying your voting sucks a majority of the time>? Beating u in a battle? laughing when Mag beat u in a battle?

The fact is I called this from the beginning... and u finally reached the pinacle of Newbieness.... U've resorted to talking shit with no basis and almost threatening me... lol. But I almost forgot... u dont care.

smh
    test
  17. TorrMup

TorrMup New Member

meta dog............your just a faggot bro
    test
  18. Light Saber

i wonder how this beef started... im always online but i never know why kats start beefin'

[doink]
    test
  19. TorrMup

TorrMup New Member

meta ran his mouth, then I replied.....just like all my beefs.

I take that back, meta was tryin to "help" me. lol get the fuck outta here
    test
  20. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

so bring this poll to life with a pinkslip battle that supermod jook'll enforce followed by the loser collecting ip bans
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.