Who would you fear the most . . .

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Yahunyahti, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. double ML

double ML Guest

vote= sodium
    test
  2. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

katanas r the greatest and balanced weapon in history that dont rely on gun powder

i wish i could carry mine in the street
    [​IMG]
    test
  3. double ML

double ML Guest

^^he's makin' the "i'm constipated like a muh' fucka" face[funny]
    test
  4. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

naa son i farted and tried holding my breath
    test
  5. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

no, he's not.

Word. I'd wear it strapped around my back.
    test
  6. double ML

double ML Guest

hahaha
    test
  7. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Double - They are all more Cherokee than you are Japanese.

Pryo - Yes, they are all Native American and yes, they all have openly stated that they are. Johnny Depp even did a low budget film to pay tribute to his Native American background. Cindy Crawford was known for several years in the 80's as a Cherokee model and Tommy Lee Jones and James Earl Jones have both stated in interviews that they are Cherokee. Sorry, but it is true. There are countless others . . . I'd make a list for you, but you're Mexican.

Dex - Sodium is just butt hurt over a thread in the Spec, don't mind him.
    test
  8. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Dead Man was a great movie. Gary Farmer stole the film, he is a great actor. So they are all Cherokee huh? When I used to be heavy on the Pow Wow circuit awhile back we would always run into these folks who always claimed to be Cherokee, and that their great great great great grandmother was a Cherokee princess. You just get kind of sick of hearing it after awhile.

I got sick of Lou Diamond Phillips always playing Native roles. It's nice to see actors like Adam Beach, Graham Greene, Eric Schweig, Evan Adams, Gary Farmer, Michelle St. John (those being the most notable) and others...But there needs to be more Native film makers doing things, the only ones that have really broken through is Chris Eyre and I guess to an extent you could say Sherman Alexie since he did direct Business of Fancydancing

I'm going with the Native Warrior especially if he is Ojibwe
    test
  9. double ML

double ML Guest

none of those ppl are 50% cherokee.
    test
  10. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Yea, that Cherokee princess shit is boo boo. Tsalagi never had princes or princesses. That's just some New Age shit. Comes from either Kentucky or Tennessee I believe. Some hillbillies just got drunk off bootleg liquor one night and told a story, other hillbillies believed it and kept re-telling it, in first person. Then New Age hippies caught wind of it and incorporated it into their psychedelic reality along with Buddhism, Hinduism, Tantra, Yoga with a dash of Jesus just for flavor. That's all.

Native Americans need to start playing modern roles as Native Americans. I'm tired of this feather, leather leg warmers and horseback bullshit.

[​IMG]
    test
  11. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Your point?
    test
  12. MC-Panther

MC-Panther New Member

I would rather fight the average Native warrior than the average Samaurai if it was a 1 on 1.

But if it was army vs army than I would rather fight the Samaurai because the Natives used a lot of camoflauge tactics and used the land as a weapon.
    test
  13. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

They have been as of late thanks to Native film makers. Take a look at Smoke Signals, Skins, Business of Fancydancing, Dance Me Outside, Pow Wow Highway, and be on the lookout for Older then America. There were even two television programs in Canada also.

Good image, I see from the name it's from Bad River..Used to go there sometimes back in the day..
    test
  14. double ML

double ML Guest

i'm 50% japanese you fucktard.
    test
  15. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

samurai were twice as deadly

in every sense.
    test
  16. Nfamou§tylez

Nfamou§tylez M O N S T A R R

test
  17. x - calli

x - calli Guest

i agree.. id rather not face a samurai given that choice
    test
  18. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

ide rather fight the indian

it aint 60,000 of em left for no reason
    test
  19. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Nothing you say even hints at even a shadow of intellect.
    You are a pitiful human being, Rich.

There were 1,333,130 registered Native Americans (in the United States) in 1990. This doesn't include Canada's and Mexico's population. Just Native Americans across the country, on reservations or registered with the Native Nations.

Here are some maps that your ignorant ass can use to educate yourself. There are more people with Native American blood coursing through their veins in this country than there are solely European Americans. You don't realize it because most of the mixing took place between Native Americans and Mexicans or Blacks and they aren't registered with the Native Nations/Tribes.
    (These maps represent people with Native American blood only)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ehhh
    test
  20. double ML

double ML Guest

hahahahaha

owned!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.