Who would you fear the most . . .

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Yahunyahti, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

If you had to face off with a Samurai or a Native American Warrior (before they were overthrown by modern weaponry) and you had to use the weapons that they used, which would one you be the most intimidated by?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Samurai used all the same weapons as the Native Americans, yet they wore body armor. But, remember that the Japanese Samurai were all around 5'5-5'8 at the tallest and the Native American warriors were mostly between 5'10-6'4. An advantage with the Samurai is that they faced off with their enemies, while the Native Americans would blend with their environment, attack from trees, behind bushes or from underneath leaves. The advantage in fighting the Native Americans is that they were not as organized as the Samurai.

Something to consider.

Also, consider how Europe had to strike deal after deal with the Native Americans to defeat them and even then, Native Americans still exist today.
    The Samurai are extinct and were erased from the earth within 10 years.

But, all of this aside . . . it would be a one-on-one fight. Who would you rather fight, using the same weapons that they used and why?
    test
  2. Edmund Kemper

Edmund Kemper New Member

you are so gay.
    test
  3. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

samurai.....
    its just common sense. no explination needed
    test
  4. double ML

double ML Guest

japanese ppl aren't extinct asshole.[fu]

vote= samurai
    test
  5. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

yeah obviously a samurai...

native american warrior

dude thats like an oxy moron

to compare native american to a samurai is ludacris

natives throwing tomahawks.. shit iss sloippy.. dodge that shit.. pick it off the ground. .and beat em with it
    test
  6. double ML

double ML Guest

native americans were good warriors- when they had to fight; but the samurai's whole purpose for existence was to do battle.
    test
  7. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

They weren't extinct within ten years....
    test
  8. Mike Sullivan

Mike Sullivan New Member

i'd rather fight a native american, since in a 1 on 1 fight they are probably more easier to defeat.

that samurai picture alone intimidates me.

that native american look like he riding down broke back mountain.
    test
  9. Mike Sullivan

Mike Sullivan New Member

samurai's been around for thousands of years, it was part of there culture.
    test
  10. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Not all Japanese are Samurai. Of course Japanese weren't killed off, but the true Samurai were. Now all that is left is a bunch of guys who call themselves Samurai and so that they can perform at martial arts demonstrations. There are no real Samurai anymore. The Japanese government killed them off using Ninjas (assassins) and modern weaponry when it became Westernized.

Americans know so very little about the people that this land was taken from. There is nothing ludacris about it, the Japanese government officials tried to hire Native American warriors to fight the Samurai, but they couldn't be bought. Do your homework.

Read up on Tatanka Yotanka (Sitting Bull), Ma-ca-tai-me-she-kia-kiak (Black Hawk), Michiquinikek (Little Turtle), and Tecumseh. The Samurai were not as intimidating as that Tom Cruise flick tried to make them out to be. I've seen authentic uniforms worn by them and they were not nearly as tough looking as they are in photos and pictures.

You take a 5'6 Japanese man with really thin body armor on and you stand him next to a 6'4 American Indian who is wearing a headdress that follows behind him, dragging on the ground like a peacock and realize that each feather in the American Indian's headdress represents somebody he has killed . . . yea, what a ludacris comparison. A Tomahawk is much more deadly than a sword and the accuracy with which Native Americans used their bows and spears was another level. Read the journal writings of Generals sometime. Also consider the painted faces and horses (that creates an aura of fear around them also) and then you also have the absolute fearlessness in their spirit.

Now, the Japanese Samurai were great warrriors, there is no doubt about that. They had their spiritualism behind them (and coincidentally the Native American beliefs and Samurai beliefs were not so very different). What gave the Japanese a deep fear of the Samurai when they faced off against each other was the fact that the Samurai were all the offspring of warrior families for thousands of years. The Japanese believed that the spirits of all the Samurai who had passed came back to help the Samurai in their battles.

Here's photos of REAL Samurai and REAL Native American warriors:

Native Americans:

This is the man who ended Col. Custer, as a seer for Crazy Horse.
    [​IMG]

The Man who led the warriors against Custer.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The United State's Military named their battle chopper after this man.
    [​IMG]

Now, here's the Samurai:

[​IMG]

I'm not arguing against your views . . . I respect them both, there is nothing ludacris about the comparison. In fact, even the Samurai were studying the Native Americans in the early 1900's and were extremely impressed with the battles that they faught. The Native Americans fought when they had to and they fought with their entire mind, body and soul. The Samurai faught for their Emperor. The Native Americans fought for their freedom and their way of life. The Samurai fought because that was their duty. I'd much rather fight somebody who fights out of duty than somebody who fights for the freedom of their spirit. But, that's just me.
    test
  11. double ML

double ML Guest

test
  12. Mike Sullivan

Mike Sullivan New Member

true true.

but i'd still be more intimated by a 5'6 samurai whos swift with a sword then a 6'1 native american.

not all native american men were killers.

90% of the samurais were killers.
    test
  13. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

[funny]

It's good that you and most other ignorant people believe that.
    test
  14. double ML

double ML Guest

i'm not ignorant

you stupid muh' fucka- you know i'm well versed in US military history

i think it was dishonorable as hell, but the US army slaughtered native americans by the thousands

i used to live a block from the seminole reservation, and i still ain't seen two native americans at the same time
    test
  15. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

One thing I do find interesting though is the horns on the head are almost identical to the thing on the Samurai's head. Anybody know why the Samurai placed those there? Double?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  16. Mike Sullivan

Mike Sullivan New Member

the native americans were smart though, they adapted to there oponents and thats how they held there own for awhile against the white men.

but they werent respected cause they were good fighters lol, they are more respected for there courage and were imfamous cause how they scalped there victims.

the samurais were known throughout the world cause of there reputation of being fearce warriors who knew nothing but fighting.
    test
  17. double ML

double ML Guest

the native americans tried to look like the samurai
    test
  18. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

???

[funny]

Your information is incorrect. They signed peace treaties with the Americans and the Americans continuously broke those treaties time and time again with surprise attacks and ambushes, burning down villages and slaughtering women and children (the future of the tribes). And what makes you think they only held their own "for a while"? There are independent nations all around this country where they are still "holding their own" . . . Sure, not as well as they should be but that is slowly changing. Takes time to learn an entirely new way of life. Don't believe me, just look to the African Americans for that proof.

You're not reading the right books. Men who take down Buffalo with arrows are fierce.

That too . . . and their spirituality.

Throughout the world? China? Europeans and Americans didn't even know about the Samurai until the 1800's. They were little more than Aristocratic Japanese Warriors. They were similar to American Military Generals with the Ninjas being similar to Special Forces. Throughout the world? You're joking right? The world knew about Native Americans before they knew about the Samurai.
    test
  19. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

[funny]

Yea, they read about the Samurai at their local library and decided to impersonate them.
    test
  20. double ML

double ML Guest

it's just a coincidence.

nothin' more, nothin' less.

i just threw in my previous comment to get under your skin.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.