Who won the Murda Inc. vs. Eminem and 50 Cent beef?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Snow Turd, Feb 24, 2006.

?

Who won the Murda Inc. vs. 50 Cent and Eminem beef?

1. Ja Rule / Murda Inc.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 50 and Eminem

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

lmao i bet when the lgihts went out 50 and ja had a big orgy then 50 got stabbed cause jas boys got weird fetishes
    test
  2. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

how you gonna connect, with them short ass arms like a tyrannasaurus rex.
    test
  3. Mind_Control_D

Mind_Control_D Detroits_Own

Ja didnt scare Em...he walked right up to Ja just like Em bum-rushed Benzinos crew at 97.9 a few months back...if it was a lie Ja wouldnt said somethin to the effect like "wtf are u talkin about?"...but no Ja kne if was tru and that him or none of his men didnt do shyt when it was like 3 on 10...Murda Inc is pussy, and if Ja wasnt so famous he would been knocked off already...but u see 50 is smart and it would way to easily be noticiable that 50 might have had somethin to do wit it...all in all whos still around makin hit and whos has to pick a different career cuz of the Beef, Ja...
    test
  4. Parental_Advisory

Parental_Advisory Click Click Pow

Obie and Busta's verses in all those diss songs killed Ja solo...
    test
  5. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

"i think about the game and whats its like an what would it be with out yooooooou"- Busta Rhymes

that shit had me rollin
    test
  6. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

but....i think the thing about Em seein Ja wasn't real cuz in Go 2 Sleep off the Cradle 2 the Grave Soundtrack he says "we never met but best believe you gon know me"
    test
  7. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

It was 50's beef until Ja Rule mentioned that he would slap Dre in an interview. It was 50's beef until Ja Rule mentioned Hailie.

It's Ja's own fault for feeling himself too much, and he got his ass handed to him as a result of it.

Eminem said it himself, he was busy with his squabble with Benzino, and soon the beefs got clashed, and they took up each others battles. Hell, they didn't even want 50 to diss Ja in the first place on Back Down, but Ja opened his mouth and that was it.
    test
  8. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

He was refering to Benzino with that line. That entire verse crossed between Ja and Zino
    test
  9. ne3na_r0ss

ne3na_r0ss New Member

Murder Inc is full of pussies!

SAY! i was just looking up some stuff, and came across this. i realize that it was posted a long time ago..BUT, let me just say that you have LOST your mind. This battle that went on between Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit & Murder Inc was most definately ridiculous. Ja Rule had NO right talking about Hailie in a song, what would YOU do if you had a daughter, and someone said something about her in a song? You wouldn't like that shit. In 'Like Toy Soldiers' Eminem wanted things to stop..but fuck, how you gunna say that Eminems a pussy and that he retired because of this "diss" that Ja put out on him?? You are a pussy ass nigga if you think that dissing someones daughter in a song is remotely okay!!! The feud went on for a real long time, and that was probably uncalled for, but there was no reason to mention Hailie, whatsoever! She was, and just is still a kid. If you got something to say about someone, shit..say it -- but once you put someones kids in it, thats a whole different level of shit that you don't wanna cross.

And you said it had to FORCE Eminem to retire..negative sir. He def just came out with a new album 'Recovery' and might I add that it's prolly his best album made. Every song on there is amazing. He's been rappin for a real long time. Murder Inc is full of pussy ass bitches who just wanna talk down on someone cuz they have nothing else to do, and no record sells..so they think if they diss Em that they will have something..bahaha think again Murder Inc.

that will be all! <3

ps:: Eminem IS the best rapper alive, and always will be! :)
    test
  10. DA BAWSE

DA BAWSE New Member

eminem would slap the shit out of you himself for you being a white girl and saying nigga.
    test
  11. j$crILLa

j$crILLa ~$crillVille~

LMAO, wow, Em murda'd Murda inc

LOL
    test
  12. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

the beef wasnt about physical violence.....shady/g-unit/aftermath/flipmode/ruff ryders/etc......shat all over ja and company's face....ja rule no longer exists in hip-hop....i was taken aback that this was even a thread
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.