Who won the Murda Inc. vs. Eminem and 50 Cent beef?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Snow Turd, Feb 24, 2006.

?

Who won the Murda Inc. vs. 50 Cent and Eminem beef?

1. Ja Rule / Murda Inc.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 50 and Eminem

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

^dats all fine and dandy my nig but but ja aint even HAVE to reply after that hailie track.... he had the shit sewed up... plus in a battle u quote two people, JA and whoever hes facin... there can only be won winner, not the whole aftermath lol... so did eminem beat ja? did 50 beat ja?or did proof? ya dig?

and ja did have em shook when he was like "u'll be the first white rapper slain"...

it was 50 cents beef ya feel me, so bring so 50 Cent quotes in here from the battle wid him and ja lol..
    test
  2. Snow Turd

Snow Turd New Member

People don't understand that Ja Rule surrounded himself with murderers.

Murda Inc. was no joke.

Eminem knew that, and he lied about seeing Ja.

I'm talkin about the beef yo.

NOT DISS wise.

Disses are apart of this beef.

But I mean as a whole.

IF someone gets stabbed and doesn't do shit back.

He lost.

And Eminem was shook.

It's MURRRRRRDDDAAAA.
    test
  3. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

^dats true, 50 got stabbed and nobody from his crew retaliated, and in the hood retaliation is a must, or else u lose
    test
  4. L.R.G

L.R.G Lookin Real Good

ayo somebody tell me why this crack ass bitch hasnt been banned?

yea that shit was a nice line but that didnt cause eminem to reitre.
    eminen has prob made more hits n good songs that the hwole fuckin murda inc combined.

eminen is a better freestyle rapper than ANYBODY on murda inc except maybe Krooked I n i dun even know if hes sitll signed wit them.
    n like that dude said eminen n dre or anybody else on shady/aftermath will shit alll ovaaaaaaaaaaa fuckin murda inc.
    test
  5. L.R.G

L.R.G Lookin Real Good

ight lets recap

50 gets shot 9 times and gets stabbed and survives

Ja doesnt experience shit. n in case yall are gettin confused black child stabbed 50 when the lights was down = pussy ass bitch

Ja surrounds himself wit thugs cuz he knows he aint shit. blach child, cadillac tah <--- do any of these guys have rap careers? the answer is they nothin compared to fuckin 50 or anybody in gunit

the difference between 50/eminen and ja rule is that eminem n 50 make careers for the people in there crews look at fuckin buck,banks and d12. who the fuck in murda besides ja ashanti n krooked i has a good career and rappin skills to go wit it
    test
  6. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

^u leavin shit out... it was da g-unit nigs who turned out da lights wen dey was scrappin, and one of dem was askin "wheres the heat" dats why black starte dstabbin dude cuz he aint wanan get shot... so they say
    test
  7. L.R.G

L.R.G Lookin Real Good

i neva herd that but if its true it shows u that those cats in gunit aint as pussy as everybody says if they willin to just pull out a burner

anotha thing thats huge is what i said, 50, dre, and eminem are totally odn diff levels than ja rule

to start off with theyre moguls 50 has a clothing company and his own shoe, eminem has his own clothing company. plus they look out for there crews ja rule's crew sucks as rappers no question about it.
    test
  8. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

^u should of watched the beef dvd, and no-one said it was a member of g-unit lookin for da heat, dey wasnt there alone... but then again no-one knows cuz it was in the dark
    test
  9. L.R.G

L.R.G Lookin Real Good

lol na i saw beef, n ima go out on a limb n say it was prob buck or 50 askin were da burner at

yo while were havin this discussion u wanna peep my battle?
    test
  10. matt_492

matt_492 New Member

snow born, i actually want to poop on you
    test
  11. L.R.G

L.R.G Lookin Real Good

^^^ lmao idk why that shit made me laugh
    test
  12. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

Lmao, "Ja rule destoryed Eminem's carrer".

*Falls off chair*.

Yo, and you claim you know your rap shit? .. The fuck outta here.

"You claim your mothers a crack head, and kims a known slut
    So what haillie gonna be when she grows up"

.. okay, good line.
    Now follow it up with another quotable?

.. oh, right you can't cool. cool,

And Eminem never met with Ja? .. why the fuck would he say it, and let the track be published, if it wasn't true. Think of how much reputation hed' lose for lying about shit like that, and it's funny .. i never heard Ja make a track telling 'em that it never happened. [dunno]

You know rap?
    Psht - you aint know shit.
    test
  13. Snow Turd

Snow Turd New Member

So since Kill You was a published track you believe Eminem kills people?

Get the fuck outta here.

You suburbia faggots are stupid.

Ja is allowd in his hood and 50 is not.

You faggots are just going w/ diss tracks.

I'm talking about the beef you retards.
    test
  14. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

uhhhh .. fuck you're screwed up, read the whole fucking paragraph, instead of picking lines to argue.

oh and ...

oh, i'm sorry that my parent's actually got an education and did well for themselves. =) ... if your parents cared about you at all ...

... they'd of killed you by now.
    test
  15. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

lmao @ this thread

threadstarter is one dumb faggot
    test
  16. nappyjim

nappyjim Active Member

Why do you people continue to respond to Snow? Its obvious he just tries to piss you people off and it works.

He would come on here and say Mariah is more gangster than Suge and you would all be here making valid points and arguments trying to prove him wrong. Just ignore him. Its really not that hard to do.
    test
  17. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

test
  18. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Snow Born u know Em won the battle.................Murda Inc won the war tho.............on the streets true i dont member Proof gettin jumped but D12 jump niggas alot so it was comin anyways............and Crooked I was never signed to the Inc to whoever said that....

Shady won on the industry side 50 cent harassing Ja Rule character (yet u all whine at game 4 doin the same thing 50 was on every song and mixtape talkin about murda inc and at 1sts ja was ignorin him)and saying alotta wack bars with some valid points sometimes he didnt end his career but he took alot of his mainstream appeal from the mainstream because the battle had so much attention so 50 and shady won cause now nobody buys murda inc they struggle to go gold
    test
  19. ThugLife_06

ThugLife_06 New Member

ja is a pussy.50 and em crushed him and inc.
    Em is genius and 50 has the best voice in the biz.1 line dont make you a good rapper and ja should rember that cos he aint ever bringing any thing decent out...........G g G g G Unit
    test
  20. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Aren't you a lil white girl Snow White?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.