Who won the Murda Inc. vs. Eminem and 50 Cent beef?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Snow Turd, Feb 24, 2006.

?

Who won the Murda Inc. vs. 50 Cent and Eminem beef?

1. Ja Rule / Murda Inc.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 50 and Eminem

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j deazy

j deazy DAT_NICCA_MOOSE swallows

speaking of retards who obviously have down syndrome.... so fitty was in the studio when he got stabbed which is clearly not the studio????

em and the rest of the aftermath staff destroyed murder inc... i mean shit even proof murdered ja on 'ja in a bra'

crack child and pontiac tah aint ever releasing shit because no one will back their wack asses... i mean shit... 50 was even willing to release tony yayo but ja wont release his homeboys...

ja was so shook he cant even get people to show up to a concert... when you have 75 people showin up for your concert you hit rock bottom... loki got rocked upside his head... i mean shit... busta stomped ja's stupid ass out....
    test
  2. sardo

sardo THE ILLEST

laughing my ass off at slow born saying ja killed em's career
    whahahahaha
    yeah he definitely isnt big anymore huh,lost all his fans and shit!get the fuck outta here...
    haha
    test
  3. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

eminem killed his own career.. he relised he didnt have to try anymore.. ie 90% of encores songs.. its pretty bad when people rock a song that at teh end he laughs that he doesnt have to say nething and hell still sell..
    test
  4. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

vote = 50 and eminem

both made tons more cash then the murder inc peoples

ashanti got fucked by banks
    test
  5. Snow Turd

Snow Turd New Member

Brain said 50 was in the club when he was stabbed you illiterate faggot.
    test
  6. brain_smoke42

brain_smoke42 One Sm0ke

^^^^^ read what you typed idiot u said "so fitty was in the studio when he got stabbed which is clearly not the studio????" does that make sense retard n i know for a fact it waz in a club retard. And whats that shit about u make 20 posts in 20 minutes , well from my calculations u must be on at least 8 hours how u ask?

As soon as someone makes a post against u ur da first 2 respond . A new thread could have at least maybe 15 responses half of them are yours at many different times during the day.

So can u see the future or something? cuz as soon as someone disses u , u respond right away. I know its impossible for u 2 know as someone disses u come online right away so you must be on at LEAST 8 hours a day with no girl friend who stayes home saturday night catchin fits about someone bad postin him , so whose da dum fuck now ASSHOLE.

MY proof in this forum alone...............when u first made this forum from 7: 09 pm to 8:40 pm u made 4 posts , now im pretty sure thats a quite a bit more than 20 minutes a day n u call ppl retards? i can go through other threads to but i dont really feel like it

Now shut da fuck up and take it like a man
    test
  7. Snow Turd

Snow Turd New Member

I read the first 2 sentences of your massive paragraph.

You wasted your time w/ the rest.

50 was in the studio when he got stabbed.

He was in the club when he and Ja exchanged punches.

Get your facts right.

Fall back.
    test
  8. brain_smoke42

brain_smoke42 One Sm0ke

thanx Snow born u proved my point in my post u responded 2 just like i waz talkin about

U have nothing 2 say about my post because u know its true , u always respond wit some lie when someone disses u but not know cuz i proved ur on at least 8 hours a day.

hahahahahahaha asshole
    test
  9. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Certainly not the fans.
    test
  10. Snow Turd

Snow Turd New Member

Best answer in the thread.

Ja Rule > 50 Cent > Eminem
    test
  11. Uncontested

Uncontested New Member

50 and eminem deffinitly won it. I dont hear Ja rules name or ashanti or any of the murder crew on radios on mtv like they used to be ever since the beef there careers went downhill while 50,em,dre and shady are right around the top of the charts like they've always been. The shady crew didnt only win the beef but ended ja's career and ashanti's.
    test
  12. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

a good week ago you were swinging all over 50s nuts and you CONSTANTLY talk about his money as if that makes him good...wtf happened?

and i really dont like GUnit but they're half the reason Ja Rule has no career at the moment. (the other half being that people were already gettin tired of his singing)
    test
  13. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

for the record i dont like none of these clowns (jarule & 50)

Lyrically - Ja Rule hurt dem niggas ya dig? cause it was basically everybody on aftermath gangin up on Ja... ja had like 1 or 2 peeps... 50 had em, banks, proof, busta rhymes, dmx, lmao need i say more? but the beef was Ja Rule v.s 50 and ja won, shit ja beat eminem too... the nigga who got at Ja rule the hardest was busta rhymes over the hail mary beat... the rest was whack, real talk. its unarguable... nail in the coffin, hails revenge, all those disses was whack, to this day i dono why em tried tot ake over that beef when it was just Ja Rule vs 50... and real nigga shit, i think ja did get eminem scared, cuz since then eminem aint jump in none of 50s beefs, he aint diss fat joe, jada or game.. i think he really was shook... he sounded like a hoe on the track too "dont u ever say my little girls name again u muther fucker!!!!" da fuck? lmao the nigga goin after ur baby like dat and thats all u got to come back with? shiiiiitttt... and u let proof get his ass whipped and u aint do a damm thing... ja hurt em wid dat one tho... nigga said "U'll be the first white rapper slain" lmaoooo... i give the battle to ja on the lyrical tip

but career wise they ended murder incs lil run... cause nobody fucks wid dem no more, ja stopped singin like 50 wanted him to and 50 took over the singin market and went platinum... ja rule should of never layed down like dat, he should come back wit a diss as "loki" or suttin lmao... but yea thats how he fucked up cuz he let them take advantage of him... and he had no big artists backin him up so people didnt wanna hear it.. but 50 had everybody and 50 aint hardly diss ja... but they got him to shut the fuck up lol...

and before all this murder inc was runnin shit, i guess they felt threatend by it so they took out murder inc and stole jas fans lol (real shit ja rule did have fans)... ya dig, da nigga ja rule was multi platinum, the biggest thing out... from about 2000 he had the game sewed up....

Ja Rules Hits

"Holla Holla"
    "Between Me & You"
    "New York"
    "Aint That Funny"
    "Im Real"
    "What Would I Be Without You"
    the joint in the rain with mary j.

and a lot more shit, he was on top of the world lmao.. and 50 dethrowned him, ended his musical career, dats why u see ja rule tryna do movies wid steven segal and laurence fishburne now, lmao, his ends runnin dry

but anyways

on da lyrical tip - i felt like ja did take it, seeing as he got 50 scared to even spit a verse, and eminem had to battle for 50.. u cant even say it was murda inc v.s aftermath... it was basically aftermath plus dmx and friends diggin in jas ass lol.. and ja still did the best job lyrically... only thing he did wrong was spelling "murdra" lmao

but they ran ja rule out of the rap game soooooo....

yea u kno... ya boi outro

yung l.
    test
  14. Snow Turd

Snow Turd New Member

I only 'hang on 50's nuts'

To piss ya'll off.

Truth is.

Ja Rule won the beef.

So you don't hear his name on the radio?

Guess that means AZ is whack right?
    test
  15. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

test
  16. Mind_Control_D

Mind_Control_D Detroits_Own

LOL...u think Ja Rule & 50 Cent is better than eminem...how is anyone supposed to take u seriously...all 50 wanted to do was make Ja disapear (mission accomplished)...and em's verse in "Bump Heads">anythin Ja said, so he called his daughter a whore...lol...wow, he must be a fuckin genius, i mean it was a good line...but thats it, just one good line...nothin great...."me and hailie dance to ur songs, we like you"...lol, em dont give a fuck about this beef...hes just ridin for his nygga...and best believe u me, if Ja and Em were to meet shortly after "Loose Change" was made or maybe even still Ja woulda got fukked up..."ud bump this shit to if we aint dissed u on it"....lol, and i also think that "Haileys Revenge" is a very underrated diss song...but overrall Shady/Aftermath won, easily
    test
  17. Mind_Control_D

[Verse 1 - Eminem]
    Everybody's in a rush, to try and get the throne
    I just get on the track, and try to set the tone
    I ain't tryna use nobody, as a stepping stone
    But don't compare me, I'm better off, just left alone
    And I ain't even tryna go there, with record sales
    I'm just tryna keep it humble, and respect myself
    Say what up, keep stepping, and just rep D-12
    Keep my nose clean and stay away from, weapons, jail
    And living reckless, but if you gon' check my belt
    You may see something else, I use to protect myself
    A vest, to stop a Ruger, and deflect its shells
    And send 'em back at you, faster than they left the barrel
    And I don't even carry guns no more, I don't got to
    Got undercover cops, that'll legally pop you
    And I den seen a lotta people, cross the line
    But this motherfucker Ja, must have lost his mind
    That ex, got him thinking he was DMX
    Then he switched to Pac, now he's tryna be him next
    So which one are you, ex, Luther, Pac or Michael
    Just keep singing the same song, recycled
    We all much rather get along, and fight you
    Me and Halie dance to ya songs, we like you
    And you don't really wanna step inside no mic booth
    Come on now, you know the white boy will bite you
    I hurt ya pride dog, and you know I don't like to
    But I will if I have to, wit syllable laughter
    Syllable I'll just slap ya, killin you faster
    Then you popin' pill after, little pill of them tabs of
    That shit your on, but if you want it, you got it
    You'd bump this shit too, if we ain't diss you on it
    But if we lock horns, we could charge harder than Busta
    We bump heads, wit any motherfucka that wants ta
    So what's the, deal, what's with all the tough talk
    When I walked up to you, like "Ja, what up dog?"
    How come you didn't say, you had a problem then
    When you were standing there with all ya men
    We could have solved it then, I'm a grown man dog, come holla
    All you did was laugh then, smile and swallow
    Another one of those little ex pills, in front of me
    And tell me 50 Cent was everything, that you wanna be, come on

won it for them...
    test
  18. Snow Turd

Snow Turd New Member

Yeah, he lied about meeting Ja and asking what was up.

Ja woulda crushed that cracka.
    test
  19. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

You say what ever to piss people off don't you?
    test
  20. Mind_Control_D

I know you just wanna rap and be Pac, but before this is all over ur gonna SEE PAC - Proof
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.