Who watched the first episode of the Penn/St. Pierre 24/7 thing?

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by SeeSon, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

OMG...I know I initially thought GSP was going to destroy BJ and on paper he really should, but BJ just has that arrogant rich boy swag. He is about to break GSP. Who goes on vacation during the middle of training? LMAO....BJ is great.
    test
  2. RockinMoroccan

RockinMoroccan pakistans jackie chan

I saw it shit was soooo crazy. I don't get how you draw the conclusion that BJ is gona rock him when he goes on vacation in the middle of training though.
    test
  3. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

When skill level is roughly even, or close I make my prediction based on the fighters swag. GSP has that Jean Claude Van Damme, I'm an athlete not a fighter swag. While BJ has that ultra competitive, I would rather die than lose swag. Simply put, I think GSP is an athlete, while BJ is the fighter. Even though on paper, GSP should dominate this fight, I think BJ is right in that GSP will break if BJ doesn't go away in the early rounds.
    test
  4. nightbird

nightbird I Do It Like It's My Job

Taking a vacation this close to a fight is a stupid, stupid move and clearly demonstrates BJ's attitude. Rich boy who gets what he wants. He'll struggle to make 5 rounds if GSP doesn't knock him out first.
    test
  5. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Well, here's the way I see it going:

- GSP might be able to score a takedown if he tries enough, but it won't do him much good.

- BJ will take GSP down if GSP relies on kicks. GSP on his back vs. BJ = not good for GSP.

- It should really come down to who can throw hands better and not be taken down, and that's BJ.

- I'd actually rather see GSP win. If he loses convincingly, it won't be good for his career.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.