Who was on this site during the mp3.com days?

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by S. Alpha, Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

Yeah I was on mp3.com back the day. Bodirock.
    test
  2. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

Haha.. word? I'd like to hear the track.. send it to madskrews@gmail.com

Yeah man, those were the good ol days.. I miss them (and the checks) even tho mine were only for about $500-600, it was still dope...

To everyone on this thread that's an old schooler, WHATTUP!!??!!!

Skrews/LISN
    test
  3. rez0nate

rez0nate New Member

Yall done forgot about Auditory...he had them westcoast slaps that was untouchable lol
    test
  4. rez0nate

rez0nate New Member

i miss mp3.com always had hot beats i kuld fuck around and make a track to without the annoying ass tags lol but I understand the reasoning behind it
    test
  5. Walt Dissme

Walt Dissme I am a Registered User

Suprised no one mentioned Side City beats or something like that ......
    i think i remember them being real popluar .....who where the cats in that shit ? anyone remember?
    test
  6. J.Lujan

J.Lujan i aint gonna click that

dam i was signing up just as they were thinking this pay to play shit aint working.. jus when i was startin to get some decent plays they phased the shit out.. smh@my 80$ check. compared to the shit yall was making lol
    test
  7. noVa ProductionZ

noVa ProductionZ RS7K 4 LIFE!!! MPC BLOWS!

test
  8. ni6apinoflavord

ni6apinoflavord aka beatboss

mp3.com was the shit
    I wonder if any of them producers are doing big things now
    test
  9. NonSenSE913

NonSenSE913 Active Member

Im pretty sure I replied to this thread already. Im still making my same style o beats and working my regular 9-5. Gotta couple new mcs Ive been working with that have tons of potential to blow. Search the name Chase Blaze on youtube to see one of them. That dude has a potential meeting with another big producer real soon. Were both working on a mixtape right now from the point of view of the man nobody has rapped from before on an album or mixtape.

Im pushing 30 this year on sep 13 but I got my regular job and dont really care about that since Im just trying to be that behind the scenes dude just pushing a sound out there. Thank god I didnt try to rap lol. You cant be older than 25 and trying to just come out these days in rap as an mc unless you just pumped a million grams of steriods.
    test
  10. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

^ congrats man, good age

There was NiP, made some good shit also
    test
  11. Pass-Werdz

Pass-Werdz WerdzMusic.com

mp3.com was the best ... I remember all these beat makers from back then ... shit I remember when sol first came out ... he was promoting everywhere ... with his synth hooks lol ... I made like 10 tracks with his beats back when dissaster and myself were running our own hip hop music board (emceeinc)... what's funny is I was a textcee for a long time then got into audio ... about a year after I started getting a good following they sent out that dreadful email... (We're sorry to say that mp3.com is being revised)... lol ... but not before I hit #1 on the old school hiphop charts lmaooo... those were the good old days....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.