Who wants it?

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by XZhibition, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XZhibition

XZhibition New Member

test
  2. SwagProductionZ

SwagProductionZ @cocaineaudio

Seen u post this beat on various websites.. Finally took a listen . And i'm truly not impressed bruh.. It's ok.. At best and that dude talkin in the background aint helpin.. #elevate bruh
    test
  3. Bipola

Bipola Member

I think it has alot of potential, the actual melody and everything is cool but the sounds themselves could be better, it sounds a little bit sterile/the different elements don't gel together as good as they could. Maybe try with a different piano synth or a one hit piano sample that you can play like a synth, and the guitar part sounds like it could be beefed up a bit too

I think a beat that was the same melody and structure wise but with better sounding components would be good. I like the drum pattern but could probably bang a bit more since the drums are the backbone of any beat, and the vocal sample thing detracts even if it's being used as a tag (considering you're giving the beat away it's probably not necessary to tag it haha)

Hope this doesn't come across as just hating to make myself feel better like alot of people on the internet do - like I said I think I would like it alot more if the sounds gelled more, using different synths/samples + mixing would probably go along way.

My shit's far from perfect too though so like I said just trying to offer some constructive criticism without being patronizing about it, people who do that usually make worse music than the people they critique so keep that in mind.
    test
  4. patrown

patrown student for life

if u give me something simple as fuck, that knocks hard.. talkin .. simple as fuck. with a really good baseline, i'll rip the fuck out of it with some multiples.

the beat is good but some of the samples are cheesy. get more good ones.
    google soulseek. it's slsk.net or some shit.. download the latest client
    search "hip hop samples" or piano , jazz, etc etc. you'll find a lot of good sample packs.

i'll work with you on an EP or LP if you are willing to do what no producer ever does, save projects and be willing to go back and change things.
    test
  5. patrown

patrown student for life

you're polite as fuck! hahah.
    test
  6. RadicalTimes

RadicalTimes New Member

hey yo, i started making beats at the beginning of this year with fl studios but recently my friend said i gotta make the switch to reason. so i DLed the available version and what not but when it comes to starting the program, it say i need the license and registration codes. can anyone hook me up at all?

preciate it.
    test
  7. patrown

patrown student for life

.... the only place I know there are definitely nerds that can find it for you who don't even listen to hip hop is 4chan. in the request section.
    that's where I get my serials/keys.
    test
  8. th3r3isn0futur3

th3r3isn0futur3 Active Member

I'll be straight, man. I was never a fan of the hate spread around this place back in the day, but damn man... you'd think someone would evolve in 8 years.

This sounds like something you might have made 8 years ago man. It's cool to do music as a hobby, thats always been my deal, but ... you can tell a huge difference between a beat I made 8 years ago, 4 years ago, and now.

Just not feeling this man... not a tight beat.
    test
  9. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

This might work with the right rapper. The sounds aren't the worst ever they just need some processing and maybe a layer here or there. Sometimes the shittiest sounds can sound amazing when played properly. For the rest of us finding the best sounds and learning how to process them to sound even better is a must.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.