who use pro tools

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Malabu, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malabu

Malabu LEX-TOWN 859

should i buy the studio essentials pack & if not wats the best add ons to get if u aint got unlimited just blaze type budget. i admittedly dont kno wat the fuk im doin i just booted up pro tools for the 2nd time but i been makin some shit with the drum loops included and the sounds but that only to help learn. plus im tryna figure out how to program my own drums w rals drum kit even tho i just got a keyboard controller lol. get yalls ass in here and lets discuss this shit!
    test
  2. Trizzle Beatz

Trizzle Beatz New Member

ANY PRO TOOLS "ESSENTIALS" IS NOT QUITE GOOD AS YOU CANNOT USE ANY PLUGINS AND ILOK PLUGINS. I SUGGEST YOU GETTING FULL VERSIONS OF PRO TOOLS. WHAT VERSION BY THE WAY? M POWERED OR LE? & THE VERSION 8 OR 7.4

I DONT USE PRO TOOLS FOR MAKING BEATS. I USE FL STUDIO 10 & MIX THEM IN PRO TOOLS.

EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT FULL VERSIONS AT trizzlebeatz@gmail.com . I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH LINKS.

Major Update Coming Soon For SoundClick artist: Trizzle Beatz - page with MP3 music downloads

SO ALL BEATS GOTTA GO!!!

Major Sale: $99.99 Exclusives, Yes that's right!!!
    (Not all beats. Only Unmarked priced beats)

PLUS IF YOU BUY MORE THAN 2. YOU GET ONE FREE!!! FOR EACH 2

Anyone hit me up at trizzlebeatz@gmail.com for info or collabs(Producers Only)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.