Who thinks the world will end on...

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Atreyu, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

2012?So they it will because the Mayan Clandar ends on 2012.i think its bullshit.
    test
  2. stick's ghost

stick's ghost Tommy Johnson

I hope it does end on 2012... if not sooner.
    test
  3. $(*H20*)$

$(*H20*)$ Guest

wasnt the world supposed to end in 2000?Your biblical books cant defy the real world the world isnt ending anytime soon war will eventually rot our race but all in all this is on the lesser plane then then the wwtwo or three so dont believe everything u hear
    test
  4. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

To be truthful nobody knows when the world will end.Only god does.
    test
  5. stick's ghost

and since god doesn't exist, nobody knows...
    test
  6. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

on the contrary...God does exist...dont tell me you believe in the big bang bullshit
    test
  7. stick's ghost

I believe in evolution... don't tell me you believe in that god bullshit.
    test
  8. QuicK SyllaBle

QuicK SyllaBle New Member

FUCK GOD.....lol at kids thinkin some book tells the future......liike i said awhile back...according to the bible..or god...were all inbreds.....pop ya colla to that
    test
  9. QuicK SyllaBle

word @ evolution....there is so much proof we evovled....and the retarded church's defend god and say there is only 1 way and it is god
    test
  10. Original

Original Hood N.ggas!

This World Is Too Fall Apart.....

With All These Gays Nowadays. It Shooda Ended A While Ago.....
    test
  11. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

If thats what u wanna believe in...i think were devolving...human only use 10 percent of the brain...in the beggining we were perfect using 100%.when adam and eve and their offspring were doomed for eating the fruit thats when humans stopped using 100%.id go deeper but itd be an essay.
    test
  12. QuicK SyllaBle

rofl @ gay people...i fuckin hate this shit, i never really hada problem till they are now tryna make it put into schools.....like its normal and right...being gay is a failure to man kind
    test
  13. -=Blazin-Armor=-

-=Blazin-Armor=- New Member

all of you need to see the world in a different light...

....the kind that comes down from the sun...
    test
  14. QuicK SyllaBle

how does adam an eve work? so there somehow manged to be russian people black people italian people native people...through two people?...fuck outta here
    test
  15. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

yes it is...the bible speaks of how in the last days...me will sleep with men...nation will rise against nation in war..men will be lovers of themselves,money and pleasure...etc...i mean the bible says things that are happening before your eyes...and yet people still dont wanna believe.But personally...if someone told me something before time...and it happened...more than once...on different occasions id mos def believe the person.
    test
  16. stick's ghost

lmao, I don't remember the bible ever discussing human's using 100% of their brains
    test
  17. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

Why would you ask me that?youre suppose to know how that went down...you said you believed in evolution right?
    test
  18. stick's ghost

so you're a fundamentalist?

what exact religious sect do you follow?
    test
  19. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

i never said it did...but Adam and Eve were PERFECT human beings...until they disobeyed and paid the price of dying and going back to the ground.

They died at what?1000 or sumthin like th at?i forget the exact precise number but they lived long...this ties in with us because like i said i think were DEvolving.Life expectancy is dropping...avg life expectancy is 70.about 1000 years ago the life expectancy would be much higher proving my point of De-evolution.
    test
  20. $(*H20*)$

$(*H20*)$ Guest

whoa u just said a load of bullshit seeing as it's scientifical evidence supprting dinosaurs were here before us the bible is garbage o and if u really wana get technical how come u blame certain things only on god when science is what your whole existence thrives from if science didnt purify your water or make medicines for healing your religious asses would be dead and your god couldnt change that because about 100 years ago life expectancy was about 35 through 55 plus how can u worship a book from a person who took from every other religion a king then in the bible it says if u dont give yourself to christianity u go to hell......doesnt make sense if more than half of your stories come from folklore and religious figures from other religions
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.