Who the hell would pay 45 bucks to watch a damn

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by TheBigPayback, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Bj penn title fight again. Ufc is retarded.
    test
  2. Big K

Big K U Wanna Battle?

It's actually a non-title fight.
    test
  3. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

cuz most of us are probably not poor dirtbags like yourself. or perhaps we actually have friends and then it only costs like 5-10 bucks

and its not a title fight, and its more like 50-55 bucks.....go away poor loser with no friends lol
    test
  4. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

$50-55? where do you live at? ive never been charged more than 44.95

but its not a title fight and penn/fitch is gonna be sick
    test
  5. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

I mean besides the Edgar fights, all his fights are exiting (till he gasses lol)

who the fuck pays for Frankie Edgar? Pitty pat point man
    test
  6. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Frankie Edgar is da $h*t son!
    test
  7. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

lol

I'm not surprised Oursin is hating on Frankie
    test
  8. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

You wouldn't pay for his last fight?
    test
  9. NOBLE SOLDIER

NOBLE SOLDIER Fireball Kid

test
  10. Rubbing Macahol

Rubbing Macahol New Member

This card isn't the best example ever, but mma gives you loaded cards pretty consistently so you're rarely ever shelling out the money for one fight.
    test
  11. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

It depends on who he's fighting, but I definitely wouldn't buy this card. Jon Fitch is the MMA equivalent of sleeping pills, and the rest of the card is garbage. They should have made this one a free Spike card or something.
    test
  12. jayoo

its gonna be a good card, a lot of the ones people think wont be good its because the names aren't the ones they've grown to see as the "good" fighters.. some of the less known fighters give the best fights because they're trying to make that name still.

that said.. dont know if ill buy it lmao probably look for a stream.. mainly cause i dont think anyone else gonna wanna buy it, most people look for the big names.
    test
  13. Rubbing Macahol

Rubbing Macahol New Member

It's got some of my favs on it, pearson vs fisher should be a good one. But I feel it has bad matchups. They're throwing my dude siver to the wolves with the outback aoki wannabe, lytle should win pretty easily, hunt should be submitted but hopefully not.
    test
  14. jayoo

i agree bad matchups but some good fighters, soto needed a contender fight
    test
  15. thaRooster

Its nice being a boss with money always in his pocket. Its also nice to have a solid group of friends who are as into mma as myself. I havent not paid for a ppv card in years (except for the ones i had to miss cuz i had other shit to do) but when it comes down to the fiscal part money has never been a thing for.me.

Shit i remember shellin out like 20.bucks to atch franlin fight okami at like 3 in the afternoon lol
    test
  16. haatley

haatley Well-Known Member

first off, bj penn is the man. other than his fights with gsp and edgar, both who seem to have his number, when has he ever left you feeling disappointed?

great boxing, always trying to finish, likes to stand and bang.

im lookin forward to this fight.
    bj penn by rnc
    test
  17. jayoo

i have no problem with money

ill be at ufc 128 to watch my boy jon jones take shit down, heard hes trying to have it so 50 can come out performing his entrance with him but i doubt thats gonna go down i never seen anything like that in the ufc before from what i remember. if he gets the 40/40 club for the afterparty its gonna get crazy, cant wait to take some shots with the new lhw champion of the world.
    test
  18. thaRooster

ill be there too. get me and my boy into the party haha
    test
  19. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

45 isn't a lot.
    test
  20. jayoo

haha i hope we can all get the VIP pull, we rollin around 15+ deep, but we talked with art already he said hes busy durin day but he gonna be partyin friday with us then saturday if all goes good we gonna add jonny to the mix. i realized if he wins though hes gonna have to do the postfight conference for at least an hour, we'll probably be wasted by time he gets out.

when i know where its at ill let you know im sure it'll get promoted at the fight too but if u come thru i dunno u would have to find me maybe we grab shots i cant guarantee id have u in there with us though thats not my call i dont even know what the deal is yet cause im sure jons gonna have a LOT of people around him that aint even from home.

ps: this is all speculating a win.. art said if he loses he still plans on goin in at the afterparty but im sure that depends if he gets knocked out.. bad cut.. etc.. u know? so we'll see, im hopin everything goes to plan.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.