who the fuck is dat vintage Kane?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Bash, May 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bash

Bash New Member

but I like wat they're doing wit this hopefully they dont fuck it up
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

yea its craziness...i like the angle 2...woulda been nice to see kane as Intercontinental champ...but i like this angle soo far...
    test
  3. imo. im thinkin it eather undertaker or ddp..lol

i was speechless.. even tho i knew this angle had something to do with his old character..
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

maybe undertaker...the guy looked too big(tall and musluclar) to be bbp....interesting to see where they take this..
    test
  5. me and my dad think its the undertaker.. but i didnt see any tats he mite just have them on that one arm.. taker does need a bigger push, then what there doing with him on smackdown.. cuz the guy is a legend..

the reason i think its DDP, is cuz he debut'd when this whole invasion shit went on, and when he was stalking takers wife, kane got involved, kinda makes sense, you know what i mean..i strickly remember him telling kane and undertaker "this aint over"..

altho i do remember, undertakers head, evening up with kanes kneck in the stare offs, and the way he walked out reminded me of taker..

it might even be JBL! but has no logic, to I TOLD YOU THIS WASNT OVER.

IM EVEN GUNNA GO OUTTA THE BLUE AND PUT JOHN CENA BEHIND THE MASK.. hehe

this is the first time in awhile wwe had me interested in kanes character..
    test
  6. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

My first guess was Chuck Palumbo, but then I looked at the arms and the butt that stuck out and I immediately came to the conclusion that it had to be JBL.
    test
  7. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Someone here already guessed that they might have Kane vs. Kane, and I don't really know what my reply was to that thread if I even replied or not but over the past while I kind of knew they had to lead it here.

They had to be able to explain why WE could hear the voices that were supposedly in Kane's head.

I don't really care about how people might criticize this Kane vs. Kane thing. If you're going to give Kane his mask back or something like that, then you need to give him a reason. Guy has already been thrown in a flaming dumpster and didn't get burned. The only other way would be if you had Undertaker shoot a lightning •••• in his face.

But yeah, I really think despite how ridiculous some might think it is... it is a necessary measure. Kane needs to conquer something, and not just go back to wearing a mask for no reason, or because he suffered something. That would have absolutely no real climax to it. Both Kane and the fans would be robbed of a real story.
    test
  8. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

That wig he had looked like the same one they used with the Katie Vick mannequin. lol
    test
  9. The Second Comming

The Second Comming you aint poison!!!

i think they could've pulled it off better tho

it was dope, but the whole wig thing sucked

u could tell so obviously that he was wearin' a wig

and back in the day, kane didn't wear a wig

it was his real hair, so they should've used some one with long hair already

but if it is JBL, then it's understandable
    test
  10. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i don't think it's JBL..JBL has a gut and this guy seemed fairly smaller...It could just be some indy guy or someone from OVW or Deep South..

I think it could be Tytus..a dude from OVW who is 6'11 and around 290..This guy playing Kane looked around the same size as Jacobs height wise and looked to be smaller weight wise...or maybe Deacon Deville from Deep South..

Tytus though used to be in TNA as Trytan and before that he was Red Shirt Security...
    test
  11. Nam Dekan

damn it is who I thought it was originally but I thought he might have been to big..

"Last night during RAW, Kane was faced by an image of the "old Kane" face to face in the ring. That Kane was played by Deep South Wrestler Freakin' Deacon."

That guy was originally supposed to come up and feud with Kane I believe before he got hurt before..
    test
  12. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Good post.
    test
  13. test
  14. jullius_ice

jullius_ice New Member

dat could of been a good story line. Kane winning the inter n den dat nex kane appears....get the idea?
    test
  15. Nam Dekan

what about him? he sucks and blows

Deacon Deville is the throwback Kane
    test
  16. what about raven?????

i need to see some vids unless this was on wwe's site i wont beleive it.
    test
  17. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

^ it is on wwe's site, in text...

test
  18. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

test
  19. yea but it said nothing.. about him being freakin decon on wwe...

i know what happen i was watching it. im talkin bout videos of this freakin deacon dude.
    test
  20. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

freakin deacon has a tattoo on his left arm, which explains exactly why he had two sleeves.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.