Who the fuck is copywrite?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by ddoc619, May 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

elhmatic is dope.....
    test
  2. Dutch Vega

Dutch Vega G-TEC CAPO! PRAAAAAAT!

I think what I'm hearing from the "purists" that DON'T like them is that what they are doing right NOW is NOT original. Lots of cats feel like they just an image same as ppl on here think Asher is just an image, ppl feel like they bein FAKE & Wannabe Horrorcore. I like the image & it don't matter to me. The MUSIC does.

BUUUUT tbh, i don't really like Earl. idk, he don't do it for me, pause.
    Buuuut FRANK OCEAN IS THE SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! Wrapped in Gold!
    test
  3. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

I co-sign that Frank Ocean is the shit.
    test
  4. You are mad

You are mad Ur so angry

Take a listen though, that's CRAZY for his age.
    test
  5. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

Nobody peeped the tape...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    test
  6. Dutch Vega

Dutch Vega G-TEC CAPO! PRAAAAAAT!

Ok. Dead ass. Ya'll gonna HATE me... but I'm saying this then I'm loggin off RM, cuz I know ya'll gonna hate the shit outta me for this.... buuuuut... I'm starting to feel bout Elzhi how i feel bout Copywrite, I've given him mad chances but his beat selection is extremely unappealing to me & I'm starting to get tired of downloading his projects & listening to them once & never again... I stopped deleting music from my itunes a couple years ago cuz once or twice I've been wrong but btwn this discussion & clicking on that "Halftime" vid & me & my wife sitting here waiting for the impact then looking at eachother w/ that look of "well..... that was disappointing... I'm starting to reconsider, i understand everyone thinks he's this great lyracist & I can see the point ppl makin but the fact is, i feel a lack of connection w/ him. While I'm at it, Phonte still hasn't won me over either tbh. Sorry guys. I know your "disappointed" or "feel a certain way" now, but i gotta keep it trill... Like when i showed up to my old crew the BLACKOUT GODZ studio & played: Eminem "Mushrooms" (when it was off the Infinite LP & Stretch & Bobbito was playing it)/Dead Prez's "Hip-Hop"/Jay-Z's "Jigga My Nigga" tracks for them & they ALL was like "THEM Shits is TRASH" (they hated Em's voice, they hated the "Hip-Hop" beat & they HATED EVERYTHING bout "Jigga My Nigga").... I looked at my whole crew & said "Ya'll niggaz suck at picking good music"... We got into a huge argument (excuse me, I got into a huge argument w/ ALL 8 of them).... I was told i don't know shit & i accused them of not knowing shit. Opinions are like assholes. We're all assholes.
    test
  7. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

he a better rapper
    test
  8. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

It took me a minute to get around to appreciate EL, but he's lyrically dope and that album he came out with was serious.
    test
  9. mac lethal

mac lethal Active Member

I never had beef with Copywrite. I was trying to bait him into a battle. He had issues with my friends in KC, but it had nothing to do with me, and I honestly thought the way they reacted was excessive and brutal. He didn't wanna battle though and I kinda dropped it after that. I don't have a bad thing to say about the guy.

However. This thread brings to light, an interesting human psychology. For almost 10 page you guys have been arguing opinions that will never be swayed. None of this stuff can be proven or disputed with any law or fact. If someone likes Florence and the Machine (I love her shit) they probably will be less enthused about Copywrite's music.

Copywrite is equally the king of the underground as he is NOT king of the underground. It's based on opinion. None of this stuff is finite and can be proven. Listen and enjoy, or don't.

To play the game though, while Def Jux was selling 10-50k cats like Paul Wall and Chamillionaire were selling 200-300k with 5 times as much volume. The Texas dudes really were the kings of the underground by definition and if we base it on sales and overall influence.
    test
  10. You are mad

You are mad Ur so angry

To be fair, only a couple people claimed he was the "king of the underground" though arguments could be made towards that statement...I would never make it. That being said though, I've stated facts. As a rapper, going by the same standards you'd put other emcees under copy is dope. Whether or not you like the tracks he makes wouldn't be relevant, he has bars. The tracks he's been on are at times well made or great. Sometimes average, or meh, but there are def some bangers on the H.E album.

thread summary:OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS.

On a side note, I'd love to see copy battle in a gt/url format. Though I'd be kind of concerned for him in a url format if he has had anything to drink that day.
    test
  11. chrishansen

chrishansen Well-Known Member

Preciate ya Mac Lethal for cosigning me

You Are Mad officially loses and chrishansen gets another well-deserved W

Cot damn Texas wins again

*plays N Luv with My Money off Get Ya Mind Correct while diddy bopping on You Are Mad's tombstone*

I bet You Are Mad has never even heard old Swishahouse, CCC, or Paul Wall + Chamillionaire what a stupid faggot that doesn't know the underground I will never take this guy's opinion on hip-hop seriously wow look at him making up excuses now that facts were brought to the table.

You Are Mad = racist and not a true hip-hop fan
    test
  12. chrishansen

[youtube]x85BtdoxRek[/youtube]

does Copywrite have one song that good?
    test
  13. chrishansen

YOOOO DUTCH LISTEN TO THIS JOINT IM BOUT TO POST BELOW

ROOOOOOOOOOOFL

BEST CHAMILLIONAIRE SONG EVER

[youtube]Cp3I4qaEXuU[/youtube]

More classics:

[youtube]IwKpri6MFeU[/youtube]
    [youtube]vq5VxMF2ZPg[/youtube]
    [youtube]wf4xURndfwQ[/youtube]
    [youtube]wf4xURndfwQ[/youtube]
    [youtube]GpkhvaoMR8Q[/youtube]
    test
  14. chrishansen

THOSE OLD SCHOOL CHAMILLIONAIRE FLOWS

Punchline for punchline he making copywrite sad

[youtube]3QZLqffFUPY[/youtube]
    [youtube]ByjVDmuKhps[/youtube]
    [youtube]7oEmQyQAUiI[/youtube]
    [youtube]1st9jEWS9ho[/youtube]
    [youtube]0vMNrxiAt2Q[/youtube]

WILL I STOP NEVER

[youtube]oVPqKX9GhyM[/youtube]
    [youtube]30VY2qBrpUE[/youtube]
    [youtube]k-E67UJgn1U[/youtube]
    test
  15. Savage Henry

Savage Henry Well-Known Member

He's supposedly doing an album with nothing but beats from Apollo Brown.
    test
  16. You are mad

You are mad Ur so angry

Well, considering you're acting as if you're twelve with comments like "I WIN YOU LOSE" I'd say I've dominated this argument pretty easily. *Hulk hogan flex* better luck next time brother! </hogan>

Seriously though, why you mad? I admit you're ALMOST a good troll, but you try too hard buddy. This is where you and I differentiate, I actually don't care about your opinion. You're legitimately angry about mine. :)
    test
  17. Stock II

Stock II New Member

There's a difference between having an opinion and being a flat out retard.

If you think radiohead sucks, you're a retard.

If you dont think Elzhi is good, you're a retard.
    test
  18. You are mad

You are mad Ur so angry

I had to stop that song at "Get more green than a leprechaun in a grass house" That shits corny and awful, he should kill himself. Though I do listen to some of his tracks, I can't say I'm a huge swishahouse fan, nope. U.G.K is dope as fuck on their earlier shit.
    test
  19. chrishansen

I get mo green than a leprechaun in a grass house

hol up

just shut your trap and listen to what the cha-million say
    i'm mo throwed than a football on super bowl sun-day

COT DAMN

that's that music that makes you feel good about having money and enjoying life so it would make sense that you can't really relate to it and prefer eminem talking about his step dad buttfucking him and other gay shit like that
    test
  20. chrishansen

and rooofl at breaking down your quality as a troll what kind of fuckery is that nobody even knows who you are tbh you're a nobody on this board this is the first time you've been relevant and that's cuz you had to use my name to gain a little fame wid it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.