WHo should the 49ers draft?

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by TheSign, Mar 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSign

TheSign New Member

I'm hoping they get a running back to match the smith. Every other pick should have to do with defence...You can go ahead wit the joke now, I get tem everytime i post something bout them niner boys
    test
  2. The Jeus

The Jeus _________

mario williams, michael huff, aj hawk, or trade down and take chad jackson
    test
  3. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

they should pass on rb.. gore, barlow, hicks are a fine as a RBBC.. unless barlow is traded no reason for a 1st day pick here

my 2 choices would be TE vernon davis or LT Ferguson...

with lloyd gone the niners have no decent wrs.. Davis is a freak TE that wold give Smith a security blanket to go along with eric johnson if he gets back healthy..

im not really sold with Jonnas Jenning so i wouldnt rule out Furguson.. only problem i see is neither is a RT..

i would more than likly go offense over defense cus they offense is horrible.. like record setting horrible.. u got a young Qb so u better give him weapons/protection or he'll never develop and turn into tim couch
    test
  4. The Jeus

The Jeus _________

eric johnson has been solid when he's been there, but he's missed two of the last 3 seasons i believe, so vernon davis might be a good idea. although, i would expect them to use their cap room to get a few vets around smith rather than building through the draft and take the exceptional defensive talents of williams of hawk.
    test
  5. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

mario williams wont be there.. he should probably be the first pick but that wont happen.. best 2 players on D i expect to be there are Huff and Hawk..

with a young qb id give him targets.. what vets are out there?? even if they sign 1 they still need more offense.. they traded their only good wr..

they also resigned mlb derek smith.. it doesnt rule out hawk be sorta lessns the blow.. both him and huff are great players but alex smith is the future of the franchise.. they had the worst offense last yr now imagine it without lloyd..
    test
  6. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

it'll be Hawk. and the funny thing is the only thing good on the niners is there Linebacking staff. they need to get a fucking CB now.

unless i missed it and they took back Plummer. i know the first day of cuts they let him go then they said something on ESPN about Un-cutting people or some shit. i didnt follow up on the Plummer report.
    test
  7. LordHysider

LordHysider Bawler

too bad Jesus isn't in the draft cuz the 49ers will need a miracle to win next year.
    test
  8. Sirius Lee

Sirius Lee u unno me!

there wont be a quick fix here.. they should just find a corner stone for their defense or offense and start there
    test
  9. tharealist23

tharealist23 The Next Chief

Aj Hawk is a great fit for the 49ers. If they pass on hawk they will go with Deangelo Williams
    test
  10. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

get the fuck outta here you fucking hater.

anyway, i like Chad Jackson or Sinorice Moss. Alex Smith needs more weapons than Antonio Bryant. we need to pick up a good O-Lineman as well. now that Andre Carter and Julian Peterson are gone, we seriously need help in defense. we have a LOT of holes to fill.
    test
  11. LordHysider

LordHysider Bawler

^ your only hope will be if Goku, Superman, He-man, hulk and the juggernaut all walked together into the 49ers's front office talking about sign em up to play, I don't think that seems likely, pray hard and every day my friend, its a wrap.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.