Who Should Get The Next KOTD Title Shot?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZILLA 07

ZILLA 07 Strictly Business

I say Charron or Loe Pesci NAW fuck that PORICH!!!
    test
  2. Saddle Rattle

Saddle Rattle Sup

realdeal is 0-0 in kotd,

1-1 in 2on2's

test
  3. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

the same guy recommended tantrum for a title shot

:dub:
    test
  4. KingsCourtEnt

KingsCourtEnt Active Member

Why don't they update the rankings but I think they need to change the point system like

4 Points If you win vs KOTD Elite
    3 Points IF you win KOTD GZ
    2 points if you win a 2 on 2 match I don't know if you count GP matches as indiv matches
    1 Point for win for KOTD below GZ
    1 Point OT Win
    -1 OT Loss
    -2 if you lose in 3
    Add some points for notoriety or something but that could be determined how to rate

So you don't need an argument every time and battlers who want to go for the title no what they need to do to aim for it.

Then you say KOTD will choose from whomever earned a specific amount of points to earn the title.
    test
  5. qwerty100

qwerty100 New Member

son
    you cant be serious
    you think that choke was real? your absolutely retarded.
    if you had half a brain in your skull you could decypher that to be a fake choke. choke vs real deal=real enuff. choke w/ charron=real. choke vs ness=part of his performance.

pesci summed up the rest in his post

other than you saying pat never said he didnt care about the title
    lies
    now PLEASE stop mentioning Pat Stay. He is NOT battling for the title. period. next one to mention pat stay as title contender gets smashed in the head with a brick
    test
  6. Sir Locksley

Sir Locksley New Member

Ay Organik!! I ain't lookin to get a title shot, but i wanna come to Canada and rape someone cause if I rape somebody in Boston, I won't be able to come up there. I got 8 battles this year so far. of course they'll probably drop 10 years from now. They also selected me to fuck with the Red Bull Emsee challenge
    test
  7. MeanMachine

MeanMachine New Member

dead @ pesci getting a title shot, he is like 1w-5l this year if you combine all his matches
    test
  8. Saddle Rattle

Saddle Rattle Sup

lml, u serious?

:lala:
    test
  9. Water_Mage

Water_Mage Well-Known Member

THIS

I am fed UP with everyone saying Porich for a title shot

-Porich lost to Sketch Menace
    -Porich lost to Charron 3x in freestyle battles (one of which was a bodybag)
    -Porich got murked by chedda cheese
    -Porich lost to Loe Pesci

Seriously, wake up, ppl.. Porich is not the way to go

Loe Pesci if interested, otherwise Chedda Cheese if interested, if not, Charron..

Or how about Arcane vs. Sketch Menace? That would probably be the most interesting match up of all... Arcane clearly loves the title and ARCANE WAS ROBBED OF THE TITLE BY BENDER so why not give him a title shot?
    test
  10. Fartface

Fartface Well-Known Member

arcane got robbed by bender? nigel please
    test
  11. dmac0850

dmac0850 New Member

this tbh, he also got handled by feelgood
    test
  12. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

hmm.. there are plenty of ppl who can be considered.

for example...

Dizaster ... may only have 2 battles so far but his 2 battles have a total of almost 400,000 views which is more then alot of the mc's being mentiond total views + he is battling DNA on Nov.5th in a HUGE battle for KOTD which will likely get 400,000 itself

like i said... to grasp the title you must grasp the attention to be considered first.
    test
  13. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

If Diz beats DNA, maybe then? Or maybe then he should battle Pesci for the title shot?
    test
  14. The Mage BTM

The Mage BTM Well-Known Member

Like I said earlier, if Diz beats DNA in November he should most definitely be considered

Ganik, I asked you in tinychat last night but you ignored :( Who is next for Dose?
    test
  15. _Organik_

i want the title shot at blackout2

which is january 21st.. the contender will be determined after Nov 5th event
    test
  16. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

Counting views doesn't that put KOTD home grown battlers at a little bit of a disadvantage. KOTD battlers are not going to be able to compare to rappers who come from GT in popularity and views. It makes it better for someone to go outside KOTD and try and gain popularity and then come back to KOTD.

If records dont seem to matter why bother with the headache of judging and deciding. I don't understand how decisions in battles benefit anyone then. Let online decide who they think win. And you can just judge performance and popularity.
    test
  17. Hasib47

Hasib47 Ya zee me?

If Diz beats DNA, and lookin at the possible views it will garner, should he be in contention?
    test
  18. _Organik_

id like to get Daley vs Dose @ BLACKOUT2
    test
  19. The Mage BTM

The Mage BTM Well-Known Member

Organik has already said Diz is in contention, read his post above
    test
  20. _Organik_

how so.. there battles are u0ploaded on the same channel...

listen.. if there is no canadian in CLEAR contention.. then we have to look at what is best for the longevity of the company and the title

i understand some ppl are 7-0 but alot of those w's came from when KOTD was a much weaker league.. it will be a miracle story if a new mc gets to 7-0 these days with the level of competition.. there performances havnt garnished them the attn to face better competition until recently.. ppl like Aftershock or Bender picked up popularity and momentum fast by putting on worldclass performances for EVERY battle they had.. some of the mc's with those records have only put on performances like that in there last 2 battles..

but we are thinking LONGEVITY... not TIME BEING.. any title match that is lackluster will hurt the league in many more ways then just having one weak battle...

the top position has to be the most saught after.. and its hard for someone from Cali to be 6-0 unless there willing to spend 5,000 on there travelling compared to somone from Ajax who spends $11 in gas each time.

the league has grown.. so the agenda has grown with it... we sre still a canadian based league but we aim to be the pinnacle league for battlers to compete in across there world.. good performances get appreciated.. helping our league grow by garnishing tonnes of attn that we never had before also get appreciated...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.